PDA

View Full Version : Forgoton Stories by Square?(May Conntain Spoilers)

MJN SEIFER
12-05-2005, 08:47 PM
Have you noticed that every so often Square will seam to put something in their game and sort of...Forget they even started that pasific storyline?

Like the JME (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72990) In FF8.

Or Ultros Sieg/Zieg Vargas and Duncan in FF6?

I mean Think of it, They never explained WHAT Ultros was actually doing in the game... It must have been something as the hinted something for a while.

It was implied he had made a "Deal" of some sort with Seig/Zeig (I'm not sure wether this means the imposter or the real one) but then... Nothing!

The point of the Sieg/Zieg story escaped me aswell, And just WHAT IS ATMA SUPOSED TO BE SEARCHING FOR?

And You know how there was a story line of How Vargas killed Ducan (His father) because he thought he prefered Sabin? Only for us to discover that he HADN'T DIED.

Well

Why did he NEED to fake his death?
Did Vargas know about this?
If so was he in on it, Or did he still want Duncan dead?
What Happens to Vargas? He Does NOT die!!

Any one?

KoShiatar
12-05-2005, 08:56 PM
Ultros, from what I know, wasn't meant to be in the original storyline, but was invented by Amano and therefore given a role in the game. I don't know about the others though.

DarkLadyNyara
12-06-2005, 01:48 AM
They never explained WHAT Ultros was actually doing in the game... It must have been something as the hinted something for a while.

*cough*comicrelief*cough*

Qurange
12-06-2005, 03:04 AM
Well, yes.

This is why fanfiction exists.

Lynx
12-06-2005, 03:11 AM
wait didnt duncan die and when you learn bum rush that was just the spirit of duncan?

Qurange
12-06-2005, 03:14 AM
No, he didn't actually die. He just taught it to you.