PDA

View Full Version : Edge NEVER steals!

Peter_20
12-05-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm in that Giant of Babil right now, and I'm trying to steal all of those Alerts, in order to easily encounter the Pink Puffs later.
The problem is, Edge NEVER succeeds!
It's pissing me off!
The first attempt it says "Found a monster", then "Couldn't steal", then "Found a monster", then "Couldn't steal" and so on and so forth.
He also dies a friggin' lot, so I have to cast about three Life2 spells with Rosa and FuSoYa before I'm forced to escape.

This is driving me crazy!
Aren't you supposed to steal from those Giants or whatever they are called?
Those big, robotic, arm cannon-wielding Megaman wannabes?

I'm at a really high level right now, thanks to excessive leveling on Palom and Porom, so that shouldn't be a problem.
What should I do?
I smash the screen soon!

LEVELS:
Cecil - 35
Edge - 33
Rydia - 55
Rosa - 57
FuSoYa - 50

KoShiatar
12-05-2005, 10:05 PM
I could never steal Dark Matter from Zeromus. I found a simple solution by levelling up Edge...

Sasquatch
12-05-2005, 11:21 PM
Aren't you supposed to steal from those Giants or whatever they are called?
Those big, robotic, arm cannon-wielding Megaman wannabes?

I'm at a really high level right now, thanks to excessive leveling on Palom and Porom, so that shouldn't be a problem.
What should I do?
I smash the screen soon!

LEVELS:
Cecil - 35
Edge - 33
Rydia - 55
Rosa - 57
FuSoYa - 50

A. How the hell did you get those levels?
B. I believe you steal Alerts from, well, Alerts. The blimp-eye-looking things that call another monster when you attack them. Could be wrong, though, as I've never spent any time trying to get Alerts.

Peter_20
12-05-2005, 11:31 PM
A. How the hell did you get those levels?
Just walk around the west side of the mountains north of Mt. Ordeals when Cecil has become a Paladin.
This will lead you to a secret training area with monsters from the continent of Silvera.
Now start running around here and waste monsters with Palom's Bio spell, then when he learns it use Quake.
If you wanna train Palom and Porom exclusively, then kill of Cecil and Tella.
You gain levels FAST here! :)

crashNUMBERS
12-12-2005, 10:42 PM
I dunno. Try leveling up some...

Memoria
12-16-2005, 07:43 PM
I hate Edge. I mean I love pervs and ninjas and princes, but damn. He's just not... okay, he keeps dying. Give Yang back. ><

Alexander
12-18-2005, 02:16 AM
Just walk around the west side of the mountains north of Mt. Ordeals when Cecil has become a Paladin.
This will lead you to a secret training area with monsters from the continent of Silvera.
Now start running around here and waste monsters with Palom's Bio spell, then when he learns it use Quake.
If you wanna train Palom and Porom exclusively, then kill of Cecil and Tella.
You gain levels FAST here! :)

Sasquatch meant how you got Cecil and Edge on such low levels, and Rydia and Rosa on such "high" levels at the same time.

Well, considering that Edge is at a feeble Lv33, level him up. Like... a lot.

And thanks for the leveling tip. XD