PDA

View Full Version : in depth guide to ozma

Vivi's a beast
12-05-2005, 10:36 PM
can someone give me a link to an in depth guide of getting to,and defeating ozma.can it please contain all of the siequests i must do to get to him.thanks :love: :choc2:

RaidenWeb17
12-05-2005, 10:48 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/197338.html click this and pick a guide

KoShiatar
12-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Ozma is rather easy once you know the tricks. Go and destroy!

XxSephirothxX
12-06-2005, 11:41 PM
My strategy was pretty simple; I don't remember if I even used a guide or not. Be leveled up pretty well (I was in the 80s), wear dark-absorbing or reflecting armor, have Zidane's ultimate weapon (though he'll be using healing items most of the time) use Dagger for constant healing/various white magic, have Freya use Dragon Crest which you leveled up to do 9999 damage (you have to kill several dozen dragons) and have Quina cast Magic Hammer on Ozma. It's really a battle based on luck, as Magic Hammer sometimes does tons of damage and sometimes does virtually nothing. It worked for me on my second run against Ozma, so it's a pretty easy method.

KoShiatar
12-07-2005, 09:35 PM
Also remember not to be on levels multiples of 4 or 5 (Ozma can cast Lv. 5 death and Lv.4 Holy) and wear Holy absorbing (or at least blocking) stuff, too. Pumice piece works wonderfully since it absorbs both. If you have two don't give them to Hades to get a Pumice, because Ozma will give you one.

Necronopticous
12-07-2005, 09:42 PM
This strategy works even at level 1:
>>Ozma uses Flare on Quina (dead) (auto-raised)
>>Zidane uses Thievery (9999 damage)
>>Ozma counters with berserk on Zidane (Berserked)
>>Freya uses Dragon's Crest (9999 damage)
>>Ozma counters with berserk on Freya (Berserked)
>>Eiko uses Dark Matter (9999 damage)
>>Ozma uses Curse (everyone dead) (Zidane, Freya, and Eiko auto-raised)
>>Ozma uses Doomsday (everyone guards or absorbs, Ozma takes 9999 damage)
>>Freya uses Dragons Crest (9999 damage)
>>Zidane uses Thievery (9999 damage)