PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with my celestial weapons?

Listenger
12-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I have just recieved Yuna's Nirvana and Rikku's GodHand, but both of them have the ability "No AP". What happened to the ultimate cool things that they should have?

Captain Maxx Power
12-06-2005, 12:46 AM
Please read the Celestial/Extra Aeons walkthrough at the top of this page. 'Tis there for a raisin.

Markus. D
12-06-2005, 12:47 AM
they need there customizationismisticnessesence.

Listenger
12-06-2005, 12:49 AM
Well.. i cant customize it.. its listed as grey...

raskerino
12-06-2005, 12:56 AM
If you read the walkthrough already mentioned it could help.

Simply put you need the sigil and crest for the weapon you have to unleash it's uberness. You also need the celestial mirror. Someone here could explain it but I'm pretty sure it's at the top of the forum.

Listenger
12-06-2005, 12:59 AM
i have read it through.. only thing that is mentioned is "powering up with the crest and sigil" or something.. and i do have the celestial mirror, 'cus without i couldn't get the weapons..

geez.. what a noob i am...

Sain Cai
12-06-2005, 03:00 AM
Youneed to find each characters crest and sigil: Moon and mercury for Yuna and Rikku respectfully.

After you do this, you have to go up the sparkly road til you find the big ball to power them up. Details can be found almost anywhere where the FFX celestial weapon FAQS are, and probably in the FFX section of this site.

look_out_below
12-06-2005, 05:25 AM
Everyone makes the crest and sigils easy to get, well i guess about 3/4 of them are but the other 1/4 are hard im only going to put down rikkus and yunas since they are the only weapons you have now

rikku's- Mercury Crest: in a whirlpool located by the adviertisement in Sanubia Desert
-Mercury sigil:Go to south part of Sanubia desert into the cactuar stone which will tell you to find ten cactuar. It will give you a hint where the cactuar are then you go and find the cactuar in the desert and sneak up on it
Yuna's- Moon crest:located on Besaid beach
- Moon sigil: defeat all of Belgmine's summons at Remien Temple
hope that helps

Listenger
12-06-2005, 09:59 PM
thx.. got found out now.. :)

fushibai99
12-20-2005, 02:12 PM
u have to have the crest and sigil. i think u should read a guide