PDA

View Full Version : High Summoner statues

Rikku_007
12-06-2005, 01:22 AM
Why does every temple have only like four High summoner statues. And they kill sin every ten years. So 4*10=40. But they say that Sin was created one thousand years ago.:confused:

:confused: This does not make sense!:confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

boys from the dwarf
12-06-2005, 07:29 AM
i dont the temples are the only buildings with statues and there might not be a statue for every summoner.and it would take longer than one day to get to and beat sin so that would make there less statues and also not every summoner suceeds in beating sin so that would make there even less statues.

Captain Maxx Power
12-06-2005, 10:40 AM
By your logic that means they'd need to have two hundred and fifty different statues in each temple.

Big D
12-06-2005, 10:42 AM
Sin wasn't killed every ten years... there must've been whole centuries where no summoner successfully opposed it. In the temples, you can see the statues of Lord Ohalland, Lady Yocun, Lord Gandof and Lord Braska, with giant statues of Lady Yunalesca and Lord Zaon rising above them, close to the ceiling.

Those statues probably represent all the times Sin was defeated. Quite sad to think that so many must've given up or been killed on their pilgrimage... the whole process is basically one of waste.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-06-2005, 12:22 PM
i think this sense of despair we're experiencing rite now is wot square had planned for. successful sons of a . . . :D

Little Blue
12-06-2005, 05:36 PM
Quite sad to think that so many must've given up or been killed on their pilgrimage... the whole process is basically one of waste.
But it did give the people hope, and those that did die, died doing what they felt was the right thing, even though they were being lied to for a millenia. Sad yes, but a noble sacrifice nonetheless

Rhi
12-06-2005, 06:41 PM
i thought they were the only four (is it four statues?) to kill sin

ThePheonix
12-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, the towns get attacked by sin every once in a while and chances are that some of the statues are destroyed either by sin (or sin spawn... remember the one that got into Kilika temple) or for some other reasons (seeing how corrupt yevon is).

And just to prove that there were quite a few, did you notice how many statues surounded Remiem temple? My brother [Rikku_007] thinks there must be over 100 of them, and the temple stopped getting statues quite a while before the start of the game (its use discontinued).

boys from the dwarf
12-07-2005, 07:22 PM
By your logic that means they'd need to have two hundred and fifty different statues in each temple.
s/hes asking why there isnt though. and s/he hasnt thought this through very well.

Dragonator
12-08-2005, 01:39 AM
All the smaller statues around the outside will probably be summoners to(well were) but they aren't as important as the others.

Tai-Ti
12-08-2005, 10:13 AM
after i fought sin, i was supprised there weren't 250 stautes in the temples.

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Not every Sin kill has been well documented.... unfortuanetly.

Yew-Yevon
12-08-2005, 02:06 PM
also the somoners who defeated sin could have lived generations apart.

Little Blue
12-08-2005, 06:38 PM
All the smaller statues around the outside will probably be summoners to(well were) but they aren't as important as the others.
Yeah, i've just noticed all the small person sized statues lining the walls of the temples in the room before the cloister of trials. While i have no idea who they are, imo they could be summoners who had died before defeating Sin or they're famous priests for that temple.

Kamiko
12-08-2005, 07:50 PM
I agree with Big D.

fushibai99
12-21-2005, 01:43 PM
they couldnt fit alot of statues in the temples,and its just a game!

4evarisha
12-29-2005, 06:32 AM
They are famous around Spira.

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
12-29-2005, 06:39 AM
ummm i dont know whose calculator ure using but ehh.... wouldnt it be 100 statues not 250... since for a thousand years every ten years he is reborn... 1000 divided by 1000... carry the 1... umm 100?

so the max would be 100 not 250...

and yeah theres gotta be time imbetween but im sure sin died more than 4 times...

especially cuz the most recent two were ten years apart it seems that the others wouldnt be so far apart...

idk u can have ure own opinions i think i make sense

loza
12-29-2005, 06:40 AM
Why does every temple have only like four High summoner statues. And they kill sin every ten years. So 4*10=40. But they say that Sin was created one thousand years ago.:confused:

:confused: This does not make sense!:confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

it might have taken them ages 2 figure out a way 2 defeat sin...