PDA

View Full Version : Least Favorite Character

zbonks
12-06-2005, 04:18 AM
There has probably been a thousand of these threads but oh well. Who do you think totally sucked in ff7? I hated cait sith and aeris.

Xaven
12-06-2005, 04:33 AM
I can't stand Barrett.

It makes me sad that Cait Sith is about to receive a ton of votes. :kaocry:

eestlinc
12-06-2005, 04:39 AM
man wtf is Dyne on there? hah.

I voted Aeris because she is obnoxious.

boys from the dwarf
12-06-2005, 07:16 AM
aeris has always been my least favourite. ive said it loads of times so i cant be arsed to put reasons.

Miriel
12-06-2005, 08:24 AM
I don't think any of the characters really sucked, but Cloud was awfully bland.

Qurange
12-06-2005, 08:41 AM
I don't actively dislike her, but I never really cared that much for Tifa. At all.

Randgris
12-06-2005, 08:42 AM
Aww... Why do all of you hate Aeris? You're mean... meanie... :cry:

She's one of my favorite character cause she's, well, cute and all that. Besides I like ALL the playable characters + Sephiroth (he became playable once :rolleyes2 ).

I voted for Dyne cause Barrett kicked his a@$

chocobo hunter
12-06-2005, 08:43 AM
The one i hate the most is Palmer he just sucks.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-06-2005, 12:16 PM
OH NO!!!! it sed LEAST favourite, i thought it sed MOST, and i voted for reno. forgiv me grand master reno i am so sorry. :(

anyways, least favourite, ciat sith

Slade
12-07-2005, 06:05 AM
I don't think any of the characters really sucked, but Cloud was awfully bland.
I agree. I also found Tifa pretty boring. Good to use, but a boring character.

Meat Puppet
12-07-2005, 08:09 AM
I hate them all equally (except cait sith)
(so I will vote for the leader)

Neco Arc
12-07-2005, 10:06 AM

that just hurt my eyes...

Dinnova
12-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Nanaki is someones least favorite? How can you possibly hate that guy? especialy over Cait Sith!

Sephitachi7
12-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Hojo irked me at the beginning, but I really started hating him after he killed Dr. Gast, shot Ifalna, and tried to kidnap Aeris. He is a master A-hole, point-blank.

Pouring Rain
12-08-2005, 09:10 PM
I really hated Heidegger.

raskerino
12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
Why do people hate Cait Sith so much, he doesn't deserve your votes (I'm more saying this to people that I expect to come to this thread not as much people that have already voted though they're definitely included?)

a) Purely battlewise Cait Sith is cheeply good, he's the best character in the game because of his all Cait Sith slots. I would never use him because otherwise he's not too good and that move is cheep but he's definitely not bad with a one hit kill all move.

b) He was a character with actual conflict, he works both for you and against you making him somewhat more interesting then many.

c) How can you dislike a mog with a cat on it's head- so awesome.

d) The sacrifice scene was interestingly done, with a nice feel to it. I really like that scene every time I play, then I forget and enjoy it again.

Aeris deserves your vote...

zbonks
12-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Cait Sith is a freaking spy thats why people probably hate him and the fact that he was annoying.

raskerino
12-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Is that an argument or a full reason? As an argument it fals though as one reason for you dislike him it's possible. I however have already defended this point, it's fine to dislike it but I don't see why a single reason like that would make so many hate him.

b) He was a character with actual conflict, he works both for you and against you making him somewhat more interesting then many.

As I said that made him more interesting to me.

kikimm
12-09-2005, 12:34 AM
It's probably Cait Sith. He was so irritating. In my opinion, of course.

But Aeris is pretty bad too. Decisions, decisions.

Markus. D
12-09-2005, 01:06 AM
Cloud Strife sucked over the rest of the characters I hated....

TheSpoonyBard
12-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Other - Tseng.

SummonerYuna
12-09-2005, 01:31 AM
I hate Marline! She's just an annoying little kid. l.o.l:D ( But cute)

Sephitachi7
12-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Why is Aeris so annoying to so many people? She doesn't deserve all these votes. Let's see she was:

1 - a very useful fighter, (Awesome Limit Breaks, Fury Bard and Great Gospel)

2 - a character that brings a lot of emotion to the game (her death),

3 - and the very small fact that she SAVED THE ENTIRE PLANET!!!

The fact that she flirted with Cloud is what people don't like because she used to date Zack, but can you blame her for that? It was Cloud the one that looked like Zack so of course she is going to be reminded.

ffxfreak93
12-09-2005, 03:43 AM
cait sith sucked

Neco Arc
12-09-2005, 10:42 AM
Why is Aeris so annoying to so many people? She doesn't deserve all these votes. Let's see she was:

The fact that she flirted with Cloud is what people don't like because she used to date Zack, but can you blame her for that? It was Cloud the one that looked like Zack so of course she is going to be reminded.

simple answer: a lot more Tifa fanboys/girls

Nightowlgamer
12-09-2005, 10:55 PM

I agree. That is a very good point, which alot of people seem to forget. But, what good was her limit break going to do when the stage of the game you were at when she died was too low to be a strong enough fighter to even have your ultimate weapons, which they did make for her. Plus, i also heard a rumor that you could save her from dying by being lvl 99 or something. Any backing on that?

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-09-2005, 11:53 PM
Dan corneo cause he is horny.

raskerino
12-10-2005, 12:01 AM
For reasons why people hate Aeris check the why do you hate Aeris thread. I'll probably quote some posts here from it if more people ask and you're too lazy to look it up.

The basic problem is her personality was terrible.

The 'sacrifice' is arguable.

She had excellent limit breaks but her character doesn't hold up for people that dislike a character so blatantly cruel to someone else. If you want I'll quote posts showing this but I think it's pretty clear, Abominatrix argues this best, though not as vehemently as others.

Neco Arc
12-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Plus, i also heard a rumor that you could save her from dying by being lvl 99 or something. Any backing on that?

Aeris cannot be revived... Period... Unless you summon the mythical Cheese Weapon to obey your every command

Azure
12-10-2005, 02:01 PM

1. She was good with magic, but she was a fairly weak fighter. Her limit breaks had potential, but since you would have to level pretty hard in order to get them all before she snuffs it, it seems a waste of time.

2. If ANY of the characters had died, there would be some emotion involved.

3. So? Sepiroth tried to become one with the planet, and yet he has TONS of fangirls and fanboys.

And yes, I think that if she likes someone just because they look like an old flame of hers, thats petty and a little shallow. I won't even go into how she acted towards Tifa, cos I'm sure someone else can do that better than me.

Oh, and coincidentally.. I voted for Aeris. GO CAIT SITH!

Captain Maxx Power
12-10-2005, 02:18 PM
I voted Heidegger...

Slicksword45
12-10-2005, 03:29 PM
i voted other cause of Dio

SummonerYuna
12-10-2005, 03:54 PM

You're right!!;):D

Christmas
12-10-2005, 04:24 PM
http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7scotch-o.jpghttp://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7kotch-o.jpg

Scotch and Kotch.

raskerino
12-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Christmas, how could you? Scotch and Kotch had amazing backstories and unbelievably subtle motives.

Ok, here are the reasons to hate Aeris:

Aerith, in my opinion, was a selfish person in many instances. The way she treated Tifa most especially, by hanging all over Cloud and demanding things like her love fortune read right in front of poor Tifa, whom she knew had feelings for Cloud. I'm not saying Cloud belongs to Tifa or anything, but a little tact and kindness on Aerith's end would be nice. The fact that being mean to Tifa will bring your points with Aerith up but doing the same to Aerith will make your points with Tifa go down says a lot about both girls.

Besides, it's all a matter of opinion. We dont 'need' to respect her, and we dont need to share the same views on her. Personally, I was quite glad when she died, and glad to be rid of her. She annoyed me to no end.

Describing a little of her character:

I didnt find Aerith to be much a goody-goody at all, despite the 'church girl' label everyone gives her. She was weak (physically), but she was a very forward girl, not at all a goody-goody in my eyes. Especially once I learned about how mean-spirited she can be in the triangle, as far as love points go.

A more forward response:

aeris has an annoying personality and isto much of a good guy. not even the slightest bit of evil. she is weak andjust sucks. she kis although friends with tifa trying to get to cloud before her.aeris is jusy an unlikable character.

More from TheAbominatrix:

Treating other people cruelly and flirting opening in front of them is not fair. When someone does it to you, see how fair it feels. It isnt fair, it isnt nice. If you think she's still a good person, fine, but I certainly dont.

Some interesting points though I disagree with the conclusion this is by far the most interesting post I've seen that likes Aeris:

For whatever reason; Aeris tends to be an extremely polarizing character among the FF community at large; this is further compounded by the fact that both her fans and her detractors are often fairly vociferous as regards Aeris' character.

In any case, it seems that the most people that dislike Aeris fall into three broad categories. These are admittedly generalizations, but they cover most aspects of the debate.

The first category includes people that dislike Aeris based on her ostensible lack of utility in battle. This category itself divides into two subgroups; people that think her magical inclination/relative physical limitations make her a bad character (in terms of gameplay), and those who dislike her for her death, as this effectively renders all statistical development with Aeris pointless.

The first argument has more to do with style of gameplay than anything else, although judgment of Aeris in this way is usually misplaced. While her Strength growth curve is the lowest of any party member, and her Vitality and HP growth curves are significantly below average, her MP, Magic, and Spirit curves are by far the highest of any character. Her Dexterity and Luck growth are average. However, all statisitical variation is relatively meaningless in FFVII; there's never a huge difference, and anyone can be turned into a statistical powerhouse via Sources. Aeris leaves the party before Morph can be effectively turned to the purpose, of course, but at the time she leaves no one can derive these advantages.

The best way to evaluate a character in battle, really, is based on Limit Breaks. This can, depending on how you play, petrify your opinion of Aeris in battle. Given that her Breaks are all healing/defensive/indirect, as opposed to damaging, interpretation of Aeris can and will vary. Had Aeris survived, however, Great Gospel would have been almost undeniably the best Limit; it would have, really, unbalanced the already easy gameplay even more. Still, considering that most consider it a burden to level up Aeris' Limits/acquire Great Gospel while she's with the party, this isn't a necessarily significant factor.

My point here is that actually disliking a character based on battle doesn't really make a great deal of sense. As to her death ruining her development, just use her as desired.

The second category lays the only real claim anyone should have with regards to disliking a character (unless there's a character who really does suck compared to everyone else in battle). In this case, aspects of Aeris' personality, and interpretation of her character as regards the story, can lead people down wholly different paths as far as opinion goes.

Aeris' detractors in the area of character tend to point to several different developments and facets of personality. The one I find most relevant is her supposed cruelty to Tifa; there's no denying, after all, that she flirts incessantly with Cloud, undoubtedly aware of Tifa's feelings. I personally differ with many people on this score; however, I can certainly appreciate their point of view. While I don't feel that Aeris' actions regarding Cloud were meant to hurt Tifa, I can certainly see why somebody could hold a different opinion here.

The other character criticisms are somewhat undone by inconsistency; it's amazing how many people criticize her for being "quiet" and "subdued." While anyone can really attack any character trait (some people, for example, might be turned off by Aeris' optimism), this argument is flawed simply because Aeris did not display those traits.

I would thusly consider the "cruel to Tifa/flirting with Cloud" angle to be the primary relevant criticism, although (as I said) I don't necessarily see it that way myself.

The final group is basically the people that have jumped on the "I hate Aeris" bandwagon. People like these are inevitable; you'll also find no dearth of "FFVII fanboys/girls for no reason," "FFVII haters for no reason," "FF classic fanboys for no reason," and so on. That's not to say anything as regards other characters and titles, either positively or negatively; I merely suggest that there are many that have no reason to hold their views or are incapable of articulating why they hold them.

Aeris' fans probably fall into a larger number of groups, although they can generally be patterned after the same groups as the detractors. I won't go into greatdetail here, as the thread revolves around why people dislike Aeris, but her battle utility is a two-edged sword. The more magically inclined will certainly find her useful, although (as I said earlier) statistical variance generally balances out.

Aeris' fans, regarding character, are generally laudatory as regards her sacrifices, her general cheerfulness/optimism/trying to keep characters up, and her resolve regarding events at large as the game unfolds.

Like the detractors, there are also "bandwagon Aeris fans."

For myself, I've always liked Aeris' character. Strangely, I've always been a fan of Tifa as well; the two, along with Rydia, are probably my three favorite playable females in the series.

A less meaningful comment:

she simply sux.

Again the Abomiatrix, this time first argueing with someone saying they thought Aeris didn't know because Tifa is shy and then making the point again:

If you love someone, you do what's best for them, not what's best for you. Tifa cared about Cloud, but was quite aware that now was not the best time to tell him given the events going on and the fact that Cloud wasnt even in his right mind. Tifa was willing to step aside and let Aerith have Cloud, not for herself, not for Aerith, but for Cloud. That doesnt neccesarily mean Aerith would have made Cloud happy, or even that Tifa would. That lies on Cloud's end, and Tifa was willing to let Cloud make that decision for himself.

And that quote shows what? That Tifa denies her feelings for him because she's shy? Yep. Good job there.

Aerith's cruelty is cruel, whether she knew she was about to die or not. I hate people like that, so naturally I strongly dislike Aerith.

edit: Oh, and before anyone gets rabid on me... I just dont like her, and these are of course my opinions. Im not a rabid Tifa fan, and I really dont care who Cloud winds up with.

A post I made in that thread, I don't know if I still agree with all I said, but I think there are some interesting points:

You people are missing a valid point: sometimes people just don't like someone... I couldn't stand her mainly for the reasons that Abominamatrix has stated really well, and also because I didn't find her character to be remotely interesting which is my opinion (there doesn't have to be a reason she just wasn't interesting).

Also something else, people say she sacrificed herself. I never noticed that, I personally only saw her go off optimistically thinking she was going to succeed, saying to Cloud not to worry- this did not strike me as going off to sacrifice yourself. It was also plain stupid if she thought sacrificing herself was the case because with a group she'd have time to complete the prayer- if she thought she'd die she'd have no way of knowing whether she'd have time or not.

So I consider her not to have sacrificed herself as I can't remember any evidence for that, I consider her to have tried and died trying, without expecting there to be much risk.

Once more I'm quoting the Abominamatrix against an argument saying Tifa was lustful while Aeris wasn't:

While I hate the love triangle argument, I would like to know what makes Tifa 'just lusting'. If anything, Aerith would be 'just lusting' (not saying she is).

Tifa has known Cloud all her life. Aerith just met him, and her intial attraction was because he reminded her of her dead boyfriend Zack. Aerith never even knew the real Cloud, as his memories and persona were screwed until the Lifestream incident.

Well, I've over quoted Abominatrix so here are someone elses views:

1. Although she has great limit breaks, she still dies not even halfway through the game hence rendering those limit breaks futile.

2. She may have a specialty over magical attacks but the Walled Snake boss at the Temple of the Ancients (where Aeris is a mandatory character) has rampart defense against magical attacks, again rendering Aeris futile.

3. How can someone so pure be so flirtatious over the guy she loves and in front of another girl who loves the same guy?

4. And the way she never considered Barret's feelings at the Gold Saucer. All she said was "Let's have some fun!" not even caring how bad Barret's mood was that time regarding his past towards Corel.

5. She may be 22 years old but still acts so juvenile. Far more sickening than Rikku from FFX-2 IMO. She's older than both Cloud and Tifa but the two former act more maturely than she does.

6. And basically, it was Tifa who actually cared. She held Aeris's hand when she died. And even after Aeris expired, Tifa still reminded Cloud of her in her memory.

7. And besides, Aeris never loved Cloud because of his natural being but because of his resemblance to Zack. Basically speaking, her feelings for Cloud are merely a reiteration of her feelings for Zack.

A quick statement of opinion:

I just think Aeris is really, really obnoxious most the time, and I really, really like Tifa. :D Aeris is like, the embodiment of everything I can't stand in a person.

I'll admit, she does have her moments, but most of the time, that's the way I feel about her.

A thought from what used to be Unknowns and is now Christmas:

Well, maybe because people used to love her until she is dead and we realized she cannot be revived. So:

Love ---> Grief ----->Sorrow-----> Despair ----->Anger----->Hatred.

In the end, those that love her begin to hate her and those that had never love her begin to hate her even more.

For anyone who read through all or parts of this it should give a sense of the main reasons Aeris is disliked. Most of the responses to these arguments have seemed empty to me except simply not minding, or just liking Aeris without needing proof that she's kind.

summoner_skylar
12-10-2005, 07:40 PM
im not very fond of tifa:mad:

UWAOOOOU
12-10-2005, 10:07 PM
Cid or Barrett. Cait Sith was awesome.

DMKA
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
Barret because he's black.

Shiny
12-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I voted for Hojo, but I also dislike Dyne and that Don dude.

UWAOOOOU
12-10-2005, 10:13 PM
Barret because he's black.xD [!]Nigga[/!]*snip* cant get a lil love

Use that word here again and you will be banned. ~ Leeza

Zeromus_X
12-11-2005, 04:46 AM
pres. shinra sr. (and no kitten sith hating! youve all been warned! well...i cant really stop you anyhow...nyaon...)

i hate shinra sr. in the beginning , shinra was a really evil corparation. (ill never forget them killing all the sector 7 people. )

then alot of people forget that, it was pretty short into the game. still...all those innocent people...

but...cait sith doesnt suck! apparently no one has gotten three cats on the slot machine...ive gotten it like three times:D

first- lost number
second- schizo
third- jenova synthesis.

(but not all in the same play through...still...)

palmer, scarlet, and heidegger are kindof annoying too, but they all die, so that makes it fair (or does palmer die? well, hes gone anyway.)

eh...kind of ranty. but yeah, the older shinra is my least favorite character.:choc2:

TurkSlayer
12-11-2005, 05:00 AM
I hate Aeris, mostly for the reasons pointed out by raskerino and TheAbominatrix. Her cruelty (while perhaps unintentional) toward Tifa is intolerable. That and I dislike nearly everything else about her. The only moment I can think of that I actually liked her was when she was being capture and told Cloud and the others that Marlene was safe. After that, I hated everything else about her.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-11-2005, 10:23 AM
that Don dude.

cause hes horny Right????

Christmas
12-11-2005, 10:25 AM

He is just experiencing puberty.....

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Cait Sith

zbonks
12-11-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm with turkslayer. I didn't like Aeris. she only liked cloud because he reminded her of zack. She never "loved" him like other people say. If she did, then she was really loving zack becasue thats who cloud reminded her of

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 05:58 PM
oh,I didnt like Don Corneo either.

Sare
12-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I never liked Cait Sith that much. I don't know why, but that character gets on my nerves.

Qurange
12-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Actually, I rather liked Aerith. I don't think she was anywhere near as 'pure' as a lot of people tend to think she is. In fact, to be honest, I think she was a little crazy. Think about it: she grew up in the slums, more or less, hearing the voices of the Planet, and yet she still seems not to be negatively impacted. Then, on top of that, not very long after she feels her old boyfriend (who, depending on your interpretation, she might have actually loved rather a lot) enter the Lifestream, this guy who copies him shows up.

Yeah. If she's normal, Rufus likes kittens.

But I already mentioned that my vote was for Tifa. I don't hate Tifa or anything, but she's far from my favorite character in the game. She's really very overrated, and I'm not sure how much sense her sudden change of heart as regards Cloud makes. It seemed like she didn't even like Cloud for himself, until he half-became someone else. Sure, she stuck by him after that, but I don't see the arguments that she had this great pure amazing love for Cloud. She certainly didn't like him when they were kids; in fact, in the 'promise', it seemed to me that she was just using him so that she could experience being rescued. Then, while she's very tough physically, she doesn't really seem to have much emotional fortitude. To be fair, I think she improves, but the whole combination is still enough to make her not my favorite character of the game.

As for my favorite, well. That would take some thought to pick.

Shiny
12-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Oh my...well I always thought he was a recarnation of Hugh Heffner.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-14-2005, 08:11 AM
He is just experiencing puberty.....
LOL!!!!!!

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-16-2005, 02:51 AM
I always thought don was like the horny guy in little nicky

Cloud#1
12-18-2005, 04:28 PM
I hate heidgarr (don't kno how to spell it either)

Anniexo
12-18-2005, 04:54 PM
Barret because he's black.

okay i bet alot of black people are after you now

KoShiatar
12-18-2005, 10:07 PM
Burn Heidegger.

Nightmare X
12-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Sephiroth.

He's a disgrace to us villains, and must burn at the stake.

BURN.

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
12-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Cloud,Tifa,Aeris and yuffie:tongue:

zell1990
12-19-2005, 11:39 AM
I voted for Hojo. He just frustrated me to no end.

Perducci
12-19-2005, 07:20 PM
It makes me sad that Cait Sith is about to receive a ton of votes. :kaocry:

Zeromus_X
12-20-2005, 05:03 AM
kitten sith!!! baby kitten sith!!! noooo!

im surprised vincent hasnt gotten that many votes, sure, he looks cool (specially amano art) but he just annoyed me for some reason...

"this is my sin" "this is my eternal nightmare" BLAH blah blah...

meh. the only characters i hated with a passion were the shinra people (bar reeve) , and the sr. shinra even more. (i said that already though....right?:confused: no wait, i did)

:choc2:

Ansem/Sephy
12-23-2005, 10:45 PM
What the * is wrong with Aerith?! She was one of my favs . . . And I admit, at first, I did not like Cait Sith either . . . and I still don't use Cait Sith NO. 2 in battle . . . But I like him as a character. And WTF does Reeve have no votes and CS have like 13?! They're the same person, remember?! Geez . . .

Oh, and the Shinra are kewl . . . ever President Shinra, I loved it at the beggining when his music was playing and he was soo evil, although I did like Rufus more . . . The weird thing about FFVII, though, is once-major characters, later in the game, play minor roles, but Rufus Shinra still rules . . .

The characters I didn't like were Yuffie and Dyne . . . more-so Yuffie, 'cause at least Dyne had a point, and he committed suicide, so that made me feel better too . . .

Dell
12-24-2005, 02:25 AM
I hate hojo, scarlet, heidegger. One laugh like a chicken, other horse and lastly like goose. why don't he name proud cloud? Cait sith is cute, you all shouln'dt vote him. yuffie and tifa should be vote. Tifa is boring and stupid like cloud say that tifa so childish. yuffie is sneaky, stealing the materia and even scheme with his father. what will you all say is tifa the one who died?

Gullick
01-01-2006, 02:10 PM
yuffie was by far the most annoying, she nicked my materia and then i couldn leave the island untill i saved her. what a b****

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 08:11 PM
How dare anyone say Cloud is the least favourite?! I mean how can he beat Cait Sith, Hojo etc(the rejects)

Rokk
01-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Palmer! I hated him... That little fat man..Ugh..

I voted for Hojo. He just frustrated me to no end.
Yeah... he is another hated character for me... He thinks he is so great...

HowlingMonkey
01-03-2006, 12:01 PM
I voted for Aeris, because she's an annoying, self-centred, manipulative b!tch

Setzer Gabianni
01-03-2006, 01:37 PM
I voted for Cloud. I have tried to like him, but his rather pathetic nature and annoying fanbase have made me hate him more then ever.

Same goes for Vincent.

Neco Arc
01-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Palmer! I hated him... That little fat man..Ugh..

WHAT!!!!!

hollieholliehollie
01-03-2006, 07:49 PM
i dunno i dnt really hate any of them but sepiroth is really harsh! uh i dunno what 2 say :cool: lol random... but yeh anyways.... some of the characters are pretty boring though :( but most of them are gud :p

Swordicanus
01-04-2006, 02:33 AM
I'm surprised at the amount of ppl who hate Cloud more than reno...that was weird....my vote goes to Cait Sith I mean come on he's just annoying...and isn't intresting....:mog:

raskerino
01-04-2006, 02:40 AM
What the * is wrong with Aerith?!

I thought my uber long post would end such statements for good, people should read threads.

I hate hojo, scarlet, heidegger. One laugh like a chicken, other horse and lastly like goose.

The rest of your post I can agree with but I will not stand for such blasphemy, these are the truly holy moments of said characters. And remember:

Don't hate... defenestrate!

Rokk
01-04-2006, 02:06 PM
WHAT!!!!!

You mean...you liked him?!?!:eek: Ok, fair play. But why!?!:confused:

Neco Arc
01-04-2006, 03:45 PM
how can anyone not admire his hunk of a lard?

XxRaikohxX
01-06-2006, 08:18 PM
aww dam i thought this was the who is your favortie character poll so i voted sepiroth but i really wouldve voted cait sith

~SapphireStar~
01-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Yuffie, she just annoyed me and pissed me off when she stole my materia!

allanator1990
01-07-2006, 12:49 AM
i just dont like tifa

moogle maniac
01-07-2006, 12:51 AM
yes i really got angry with yuffie when she stole my materia

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
01-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Definately Vincent... he sucks and hes emo. How can you get worse than that.

anyways yuffie just stole your materia to show how much she loved you ^,~

SilverWolf14
01-14-2006, 05:45 PM
cait sith is the absolute worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as soon as i get him in my party i always kill him!!!!!!

( sorry for any cait sith fans )

Dreddz
01-14-2006, 07:49 PM
Probably scarlet, why does everyone hate Cait Sith, Story wise, he has his moments. And in battle, he is just plain awesome.

Werries06
01-14-2006, 08:12 PM
i dont like yuffie because she stole all my materia!

Dark Paladin
01-22-2006, 06:20 PM
I say Cait Sith IT is the most boring and has least lines. When she died at the temple of the ancients i felt awesome but then another 1 came.
GRRR!!!!:mad:

Desi
01-22-2006, 06:36 PM
Rufus annoyed me to no end, but I don't have a character that I really hate in this game.

Holy_Aeris
01-22-2006, 06:39 PM
Scarlet! The slut of FFVII. Christ there was even a moment in the game where she showed her white underwear! (i dunno if anyone else got it)

Clone 01
01-23-2006, 12:27 AM
Cait Sith just pisses me the fuck off!! he's just a big lump of white that jumps around like an idiot! he's one of the most usless characters in the game! i hate him!!

Frontier-
01-23-2006, 11:08 AM

I agree heh, fat/ugly ^^