PDA

View Full Version : how to get alot gils?

billythekidz
12-06-2005, 04:29 AM
hi im a newbie to ff x

i wonder how do u get a lot gils?

yea i already known about mimic in omega ruins

yea i have gillfinder ability too

btw i finished tidus ,auron , rikku, kimarhi , lulu CW

i think the hardest one was tidus and auron lol

i found that kimarhi and lulu was the easiest

thanks in advance

boys from the dwarf
12-06-2005, 07:25 AM
if you know about the mimics whats the problem. either go in to the ruins and look for mimics and get 50000 gil a battle or go in with the gillionaire ability to get 100000 gil. thats probly the best way to get money.

billythekidz
12-06-2005, 07:46 AM
hi thx for replay

i need gils to unlock HP limit

any ideas how to get alot wings to discovery beside bribing worm in sanubi desert ?

or perhaps Monster arena guy will give me wings to discovery if i complete all the monsters in all areas?

if yes which area i need to complete to get wings to discovery?

thanks

Captain Maxx Power
12-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately you don't get any Wings of Discovery from the Monster Arena. You can however defeat Shinryu for x1 (If you can overkill with 100,000 damage or more you'll get two. Good luck on THIS one without Anima or Magus Sisters). You can also get thirty from winning the "circular" chocobo race and opening three chests on the way down.

TheSpoonyBard
12-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Rikku's Godhand already has Gillionaire, so forget about the Wings to Discovery and go straight to the Omega Ruins.

Also, the plural of gil is gil.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-06-2005, 12:32 PM
top tactic: fight the one-eye in monster arena for tiple ap weapons. get one for each character. an excess weapons or armour u win here can be sold at a high price for a fair bit of gil. with these weapons it shouldn't take you long to max out ur characters so u can overkill shinryu to get 2 wings to discovery. you can also bribe malboros in the calm lands 675,000 gil for up to 4 wings to discovery per time. malboros tend to appear behind the travel agency.

if u hav international version tho i wud jus get the triple AP weapons and train up to kill dark aeons. they can drop armour with four slots, break hp limit and ribbon. the chance they'll drop this armour is rare, but it doesn't take too long. i had to kill dark valefor 16 times (i.e kill it, then load if u don't get wo u want) to get the armour, and dark ifrit 26 times. u'l get it in the end

TheSpoonyBard
12-06-2005, 03:00 PM
If you've got the PAL version (i.e. the one with the Dark Aeons) you may find it more profitable to defeat Dark Yojimbo four times, getting armour each time, save your game in the Cavern and reload. Whenever you reload the number of times you have killed him is reset, so as long as you don't kill him five times in a row you can get endless amounts of weapons/armour.

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Defeat Mimics in Omega Dungeon with Godhand (mercury crest & sigil combined) to get 100k gil, and defeat many One-Eyes in one battle in order to get 3-slot weapons with Triple AP, it sell for 67k gil, or defeat Thu'Ban to get 4-slot weapons with Triple AP & Triple Overdrive that sell 220k gil... this should help you a lot. Bribing Malboro for 540k Gil to get 4 wings to discovery, getting 80 WOD costs 10800000 Gil for bribing 20 Malboros, what an expense. D:

boys from the dwarf
12-07-2005, 06:57 AM
Also, the plural of gil is gil.
in FFTA the plural of gil is gils though.

billythekidz
12-07-2005, 10:44 AM
where to find one eyes monster ? is it in monster arena ?

or ahriman type monster?

thanks

TheSpoonyBard
12-07-2005, 11:26 AM
This is FFX, not FFTA. One-Eye is in the Monster Arena. You need to catch 4 of each eyeball fiend.

billythekidz
12-07-2005, 01:07 PM
thanks for the infos

btw one eye is original monster or not?

i wonder if u could beat original monster without hp limit break?

also what do u think the best armor?

i making -auto haste,break hp limit , then im not sure about the other 2 slots

thx

TheSpoonyBard
12-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Species creation.

You can beat pretty much everything without BHPL. In most cases having it actually makes the battle harder.

The best armour, in my opinion, is

Auto-Phoenix
Auto-Haste
Auto-Potion/Protect/Ribbon
Auto-Potion/Protect/Ribbon

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-07-2005, 02:39 PM
any guide will tell u that ultimate armour always has BHPL, BMPL, n ribbon. this is not true. BMPL is NEVER necessary. i don't understand y people think they don't need BHPL tho? it's vital!!! i hav ribbon, BHPL, HP+30% n an auto move (either haste or phoenix)

Fireblade13
12-07-2005, 08:59 PM
I think its because of the CW's and their HP boost but for me I did the chocobo race at remiem to get enough for one BHPL which I also gave 30% and that went to Auron. I'm not gonna blow loads of cash so Yuna can have it when she barely touches the top right now. BMPL is retarded as you might as well get 1 MP cost which is so much better and is for your weopen and it already is on yuna's CW. E&C is the best.

ffxfreak93
12-09-2005, 03:32 AM
l.o.l

fushibai99
12-21-2005, 01:34 PM
how is lulu's cw easy?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-21-2005, 01:39 PM
onion knight - defeat n unbelievably easy boss then simply pick it up

crest - go and open the chest simple

sigil - 200 bolts, it's not hard, it's just time consuming is all