PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Tree!

Shlup
12-06-2005, 08:56 AM
I got my very first Christmas tree this year! I bought it, I bought the lights and the star and most of the ornaments and I decorated. I am so grown up and/or cool.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/ShlupQuack/xmastree/tree_01.jpg

There are more pictures (mostly close-ups of ornaments) in my LJ but I figured no one would care enough for me to post them here. xP

So post your tree! First person to say it's too early for this gets a dart to the nads.

Miriel
12-06-2005, 09:02 AM
...is that a teletubby?

Shlup
12-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Yes. It came in my Happy Meal. :D

Po is my favorite, but I don't have one of her. :(

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-06-2005, 12:38 PM
That tree is niece.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-06-2005, 02:15 PM
YAY!!!! CHRISTMAAAAASSS TREEEESS!!!! Cool, looks nice, got any lights?

Levian
12-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Oh my god. That man in the picture is about to rape that woman! :eek:

No, not the picture to the right of the star, which is probably Shlup's parents or something. to the left! to the left! :(

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Shlup's parents are small.

Faris
12-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm setting up my tree this weekend. :)

Shauna
12-06-2005, 04:38 PM
:cool: My Christmas tree doesn't go up til my birthday.

Zeldy
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
My Christmas tree is still in the garage.. In a box.. Celetaped :(

Dreddz
12-06-2005, 04:57 PM
We usually get our tree 2 or 3 days before christmas, christmas 2001, we didnt actually have one. A festive bunch we are .......

Marshall Banana
12-06-2005, 05:06 PM
http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/1143/ohchristmastreeoh7st.jpg

While I was taking this picture I noticed that there were some presents under the tree, stuffed in the back. =O

boris no no
12-06-2005, 05:11 PM
we dont put them up till 12 days before ^^ so another few days yet :)

Raistlin
12-06-2005, 05:40 PM
It's too early for this, fatty.

You need cooler ornaments, too. No wonder BJ didn't want to help decorate. He's probably embarrassed to go near the thing.

black orb
12-06-2005, 05:56 PM
>>> Christmas trees are a waste of money, time and space, so I dont have one..

I didnt noticed at first but, that tree from the first picture has a Surfing Santa!.:eek:

Shlup
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
That tree is niece.
I don't have a niece. But thank you. xD

YAY!!!! CHRISTMAAAAASSS TREEEESS!!!! Cool, looks nice, got any lights?
The lights are on it!

Oh my god. That man in the picture is about to rape that woman! :eek:

No, not the picture to the right of the star, which is probably Shlup's parents or something. to the left! to the left! :(
One the left is Joker and Harley Quinn. If anything she's about to rape him. And the people on the right are BJ's parents.

It's too early for this, fatty.

You need cooler ornaments, too. No wonder BJ didn't want to help decorate. He's probably embarrassed to go near the thing.
My ornaments freaking rock! Just 'cause you're jealous that half of them are Happy Meal toys doesn't mean you get to be a filthy jew about it.

>>> Christmas trees are a waste of money, time and space, so I dont have one..

I didnt noticed at first but, that tree from the first picture has a Surfing Santa!.:eek:
Christmas trees are a waste of nothing! Nazi!

And, yes, BJ and I got that surfing Santa when he took me to Hawaii a couple years ago.

My tree is teh bestest!

Anaisa
12-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Yes. It came in my Happy Meal. :D

Po is my favorite, but I don't have one of her. :(
If you get a happy meal and you don't get the toy you want if you go in and tell them which one it is you want then if its there they'll give it to you. But don't say "this isn't the one I wanted" "or this isn't the one I wanted and you call this a sodding happy meal I condemn you all to hell" You tell them that "you've already got that one" and if its there they will give you the one you want. :D

Shlup
12-06-2005, 07:16 PM
If you get a happy meal and you don't get the toy you want if you go in and tell them which one it is you want then if its there they'll give it to you. But don't say "this isn't the one I wanted" "or this isn't the one I wanted and you call this a sodding happy meal I condemn you all to hell" You tell them that "you've already got that one" and if its there they will give you the one you want. :D
I know. They didn't have Po. They usually only have two kinds at a time.

DMKA
12-06-2005, 07:17 PM
This thread is racist. It should be "post your holiday setup".

Destai
12-06-2005, 07:20 PM
I agree, it should be changed or I'll Kyles mom all over someones face.

Anaisa
12-06-2005, 07:21 PM
How is "post your tree" racist?

Shlup
12-06-2005, 07:35 PM
It's not racist. My tree is black.