PDA

View Full Version : Tycoon Treasures

Cecinda
12-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Where do you find Ashura in Tycoon Castle?

Shin Gouken
12-06-2005, 01:46 PM

whats an ashura?

Neco Arc
12-06-2005, 01:53 PM
whats an ashura?

i thinks it a katana... about finding it, it is hidden, use thief passages to help you out... can't remember much

Shin Gouken
12-07-2005, 11:13 PM
i thinks it a katana... about finding it, it is hidden, use thief passages to help you out... can't remember much

is it in the same place as the healing staff? coz their is another item there (or two) but i can't remember what they are, and im not sure there are any more secret passageways in the castle.

I think (very possibley) its where you find the healing staff. After you have seen the cut scenes in there (ie stayed the night) exit the castle and into the courtyard. head left to where a gaurd was formally gaurding a door. Now he tells you that the chanceller is inside waiting for you. when you go in there is a switch on the wall, which when pushed appears not to do much. their is a secret passageway in the wall however which leads to the treasury. The chanceller will give you a healing staff and their are two treasure chests to open. maybe its in there [srug]

Blackmageboi
12-09-2005, 10:33 PM
I think (very possibley) its where you find the healing staff. After you have seen the cut scenes in there (ie stayed the night) exit the castle and into the courtyard. head left to where a gaurd was formally gaurding a door. Now he tells you that the chanceller is inside waiting for you. when you go in there is a switch on the wall, which when pushed appears not to do much. their is a secret passageway in the wall however which leads to the treasury. The chanceller will give you a healing staff and their are two treasure chests to open. maybe its in there [srug]
yes it is there though in the version i have the guard says (fill in later)...stupid lazy bums who couldn't be bothered to complete the translation.