PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help! Please help?

merzitar
12-06-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey, can someone help me please, well... more fo a tell me.

can someone tell me a softwhere which can extract FMV's from PS1 games (Eg. FFVII, FFVIII, Silent Hill) which is free or sharewhere and something that you downlaod, not something you buy streight from a shop.

thanks so much :D

Samuraid
12-06-2005, 11:09 AM
One of these may work out for you:
http://www.ngemu.com/download.php?action=cat&id=40

I've used both the top two on the list and they work, but one may require an ASPI layer which is a little bit of a pain to go about installing.

merzitar
12-06-2005, 11:50 AM

i'll try them out later,
thank you very much :)

crono_logical
12-06-2005, 02:24 PM
PSMPlay in that link works well. I use PSXMC myself since I like the interface and converting options, but it isn't on that page though - you'll have to google for it since I don't have a link to it on hand :p

Fatal Impurity
12-06-2005, 04:33 PM
psx mc is the best!!! psmplay aint half bad either!

Vyk
12-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Funny, those are the only two I've ever used. Not half bad. I'd have to say MC is better, and unless they updated Play since I last used it, you'd have to use MC for getting things of FF8 'cause they put the FMVs on the CD weird and PSMPlay couldn't read the CD at all.

merzitar
12-06-2005, 09:00 PM
thanks guys, i downlaoded PSmplay but it didn;t work so i got PSX Multi Converter and thats is fine, aprt from its japanese beaucse the englush version is only a trial but for somereason, it wont let me save videos to the hard disk,
can someone please help?

Vyk
12-07-2005, 12:10 AM
There is an option. I forget how it works, but it has to convert them into an AVI. So unless you have a codec to compress them with they're gonna be rather large :D Plenty of hard drive space I hope

merzitar
12-08-2005, 03:12 PM
yeah, i have laods anyway but i will convert them all to wmv's after,
thank youa ll for this info, also, does anyone know a program which extracts FMV And Audio From:
PS2
XBOX
Gamecube
?

Samuraid
12-08-2005, 08:04 PM
PSmplay and psxmc should have an extract to wav option. Additionally, you can just extract the video to AVI with either program and save the audio stream using any video editing software or demultiplexor.

merzitar
12-08-2005, 08:21 PM
PSmplay and psxmc should have an extract to wav option. Additionally, you can just extract the video to AVI with either program and save the audio stream using any video editing software or demultiplexor.

thankls but i know all that, i was wondeing if anyone knew a pirgram that can extract FMV's from PS2, XBOX and Gamecube

Samuraid
12-09-2005, 01:28 AM
I personally don't know of any in particular. A google search may help you more than I could. :)

merzitar
12-09-2005, 03:03 PM
I personally don't know of any in particular. A google search may help you more than I could. :)

ok, thanks anyway :D