PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone went to Watai with Yuffie?

Cloud#1
12-06-2005, 06:20 PM
I have and i had to start my game all over because she stole all my material and so my second time i didnt get yuffie.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Did anyone figure out were your material was?:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

chocobo hunter
12-06-2005, 06:23 PM
You have to chase her around Wutai until the don captures her. ;) Then team up with the Turks to save her and she gives back all your materia. :tongue: :tongue:

Rhi
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
i thought everyone knew that

Vyk
12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
That sucks. You gave up and missed out on a really fun event

Crop
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
No offence but you obveously didnt try to find your materia hard enough.

Cloud#1
12-06-2005, 07:54 PM
none taken

But i did chace her down exept i looked every where but couldn't find her

Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.

Destai
12-06-2005, 08:10 PM
hahaha lousy. You're told she ran off north as she escapes and the other person in you're party prompts you to follow her.

Lost Number
12-06-2005, 08:41 PM
Its Wutai not Watai.

chronic_Maniac
12-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Go up north after she stole your orbs until you reach a town. After you enter you'll see her and she'll take off. go into the northeast into the next screen and enter the building on the right. Find the sleeping guy and talk to him a few times. yuffie will take off a couple of times. Go to the bar and talk to the turks. I'm not sure if this is posible after you return to midgar. then go to what they call a materia shop, check the chest and yuffie will steal again. Go to the first house you see when you first enter Wutai. Talk to the man and check the curtain like thing and you'll spot her. Go towards the pub and youll spot a shacking pot.
You still don't have her. after your out of the cage, go to the large bell in the northeast part of town and ring it. go into the door. After all is said here go to the shop and buy as many of those bolt 2 fire 2 spells as you, atleast 5 each. Go to the statures north of the save point and search around til you find the boss fight. Use those items I told you to buy or if you didn't all you can really do is attack.

Crop
12-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Its Wutai not Watai.

Yes we all know, dont be so stupid its only a spelling mistake.

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Wutai was one of my faveorite sub-quests I have ever played.

specially the pagoda... It is like a cheap version of "The final mission". :)

Vaprice
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
i thought everyone knew that

Erm, well for those who didn't buy a stratagy guide wouldn't know. And for those who have never gotten that far in the game they wouldn't.

Markus. D
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
they.... tell you...

Literally

DarkLord
12-08-2005, 03:48 PM
You started the game again... Harsh, just because Yuffie turns traitor and thief... So does Cait Sith.

Sephitachi7
12-09-2005, 04:52 AM
...sigh... nub. j/k. I almost restarted my game the first time I saw Aeris die but I decided to just continue...

DMKA
12-09-2005, 05:15 AM
I do that every time I play the game. It's loads of fun.

Markus. D
12-09-2005, 06:45 AM
I do that every time I play the game. It's loads of fun.

wow.... 0_o :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie: :greenie:

Aerith's Knight
12-09-2005, 04:27 PM
i just replay the date mission thousend times :):)

Fatal Impurity
12-09-2005, 04:35 PM
i love the turks....they are so damn cool...

.CloudStrife.
02-20-2006, 05:47 AM
Go up north after she stole your orbs until you reach a town. After you enter you'll see her and she'll take off. go into the northeast into the next screen and enter the building on the right. Find the sleeping guy and talk to him a few times. yuffie will take off a couple of times. Go to the bar and talk to the turks. I'm not sure if this is posible after you return to midgar. then go to what they call a materia shop, check the chest and yuffie will steal again. Go to the first house you see when you first enter Wutai. Talk to the man and check the curtain like thing and you'll spot her. Go towards the pub and youll spot a shacking pot.
You still don't have her. after your out of the cage, go to the large bell in the northeast part of town and ring it. go into the door. After all is said here go to the shop and buy as many of those bolt 2 fire 2 spells as you, atleast 5 each. Go to the statures north of the save point and search around til you find the boss fight. Use those items I told you to buy or if you didn't all you can really do is attack.

I know old thread, but I'm having problems with this too. There is no large bell in the northeast part of town. What shop or house would it be by?

.CloudStrife.
02-20-2006, 07:03 AM
Ok nevermind that last post I found what everyone was talking about but I have a new problem. I'm screwed. I'm only on disk one and went over here to Wutai and saved during the process of finding Yuffie so I can't leave the island now and I have to finish the missions and bosses apparently. So now I have characters ranging from levels 22-27 although its recommended on internet walkthroughs that the charactesr are from 32-36. And I've tried fighting Rapps a few times and it kicks my ass although I can get some big hits on him. So is there anyway I can get out of this mission whiel I;m in the middle of hit or do I absolutely have to finish it? Damnt, I dont want to have to star the game over. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way after you beat this do you HAVE to beat those 5 pagoda guys to leave the island??? Thanks. Anyone also have any little tricks or tips on how to beat Rapps easily either?

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
02-20-2006, 10:40 AM
What is this mysterious Watai you speak of. Is it like the wooden chocobo.
XDXD

Skyblade
02-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Ok nevermind that last post I found what everyone was talking about but I have a new problem. I'm screwed. I'm only on disk one and went over here to Wutai and saved during the process of finding Yuffie so I can't leave the island now and I have to finish the missions and bosses apparently. So now I have characters ranging from levels 22-27 although its recommended on internet walkthroughs that the charactesr are from 32-36. And I've tried fighting Rapps a few times and it kicks my ass although I can get some big hits on him. So is there anyway I can get out of this mission whiel I;m in the middle of hit or do I absolutely have to finish it? Damnt, I dont want to have to star the game over. Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by the way after you beat this do you HAVE to beat those 5 pagoda guys to leave the island??? Thanks. Anyone also have any little tricks or tips on how to beat Rapps easily either?

DO NOT beat the 5 pagoda gods before you leave the island. Doing so will eliminate your chances of learning Trine on the last Enemy Skill Materia. The final boss, Godo, is the only enemy in the game that you can use to teach Trine to the final Enemy Skill Materia (the one you get from the Chocobo Sage's house), so unless you're willing to give that up, don't do it. For completing the pagoda, you get Yuffie's final Limit Break, and the Leviathan summon Materia.

All you have to do to leave and get your Materia back is beat Rapps. I know, it isn't easy, especially with no Materia. His Aero 3 is probably an instant killer on you. Take lots of Phoenix Downs, and go in with your hardest hitting Limit Breaks already charged. If Cloud has Meteorain, that's a good one. If you've gotten Aeris' Great Gospel, it's a godsend. Just keep working. Also, you can buy items that use magic on the enemy at the Wutai item shop, so don't forget about those.

IpwnUthisMuch|------|
02-20-2006, 04:19 PM
im pretty sure you can get trine off a different boss...

TheSpoonyBard
02-20-2006, 04:21 PM
The fourth E.Skill materia is in the Chocobo Sage's house. At this point the Materia Keeper is dead and you can no longer enter Gaea's Cliff to fight Stilvas, so the only opportunity to learn Trine is from Godo.

cloud_doll
02-20-2006, 04:33 PM
No that's not true. You can get Trine from the Materia keeper in the NIbelheim Mounts. and from Stilva. Not just Godo.

Skyblade
02-20-2006, 04:37 PM
No that's not true. You can get Trine from the Materia keeper in the NIbelheim Mounts. and from Stilva. Not just Godo.

You can't get to Gaea's Cliff anymore, and the Materia Keeper is dead. Godo is the only way to get Trine for the last Enemy Skill Materia.

cloud_doll
02-20-2006, 04:42 PM
oh okay

kikimm
02-21-2006, 12:45 AM
I'll let you go this time, but next time please start a new thread if you want to discuss this. Also, don't double post in the future. :D

vampirepiggyhunter7
02-21-2006, 12:47 AM
head+desk

AdVincent
02-22-2006, 12:33 AM
Wutai Missions: Annoying and dragged out. Didn't like any of them. And that's weird, because I usually like an Asian theme.

yuffielover
03-19-2006, 01:38 AM
Because I love Yuffie 100%, even though she's carefree, I loved that sidequest! Besides, you are required to do it if you're trying to date Yuffie.

Death Penalty
03-19-2006, 02:07 AM
Because I love Yuffie 100%, even though she's carefree, I loved that sidequest! Besides, you are required to do it if you're trying to date Yuffie.
Which is why I dint do it. Yuffie belongs with Vincent not cloud.