PDA

View Full Version : So should I Say Hey?

Kirobaito
12-07-2005, 12:14 AM
I'm attending a <a href="http://www.bobbybragan.org/gala.html">gala</a> tonight honoring Willie Mays, and including baseball legends such as Tommy Lasorda, Maury Wills, Bobby Valentine, Bobby Brown, Dale Petroskey, and Jim Sundberg. My dad's gone out to get some baseballs for them to sign. I've met a good portion of the current Rangers, but never anyone like this before.

Have you ever met a sports star, current or former, and how did you act towards them?

-N-
12-07-2005, 02:42 AM
I met Tom Glavine and Mark Wohlers when they were with the Braves when I was a smaller child and didn't have the stones to be not shy. If I'd met them now I'd totally be more conversational with them than I was before.

Denmark
12-07-2005, 03:20 AM
I've met former NBA player Garth Joseph. Damn he's tall.

Vaprice
12-07-2005, 03:22 AM
I've met Donne Yen, a famous old golfer I believe his name is nickleson... or nicolos... or something along that lines. I've met famous soccer players; Freddy Adu, Bocanegra, Hwang Sung Ahn... a lot.... some not so famous but very hard workers.

Deaths_Hand
12-07-2005, 03:57 AM
ive met Jim Thome, Mark McGwire, Shaquille O'neal before. All of them were as nice as anyone ive ever met

SammieBabe
12-07-2005, 05:07 AM
Derek Jeter, Micheal Jordan,and Mike Tyson are all regulars where I work... Most celebrites/athletes I've met are cool...

Kirobaito
12-07-2005, 05:28 AM
Coming out of one evening with the autographs of Bobby Bragan, Tommy Lasorda, Bobby Valentine and Tom Grieve isn't a bad night.