PDA

View Full Version : Omnislash manual?

Evolavas
12-07-2005, 01:16 AM
I'm not sure how to get the omnislash manual, help ??

Randgris
12-07-2005, 01:21 AM
OK first of all get as much GP as you can.
Then go to the Battle Arena and fight battles.

The omnislash manual is can be claimed if you have I think over 32000 Battle points (not so sure though I might be incorrect but it does cost battle points)

It's in the 'vending machine thingy' inside the Battle Arena.

The best way to get GP is to race chocobos. :D

TheSpoonyBard
12-07-2005, 01:27 AM
Disc 1 = 51200 BP
Disc 2 and 3 = 32000 BP

Evolavas
12-07-2005, 01:28 AM
thanks, how much gp should i get? I have a gold chocobo and i can earn tons pretty quick. i only have 500 now casue i spent 3000 on GIL plus and EXP plus.

eestlinc
12-07-2005, 01:41 AM
if you can't earn enough battle points with 500 GP then you probably can't do it at all.

chronic_Maniac
12-07-2005, 01:48 AM
If your on disk one
you gotta be really leveled up to do so. The best place to level up is the mideel area. You can get there on the tiny bronco. Just travel south and you'll see places you can park. Find the place with a green patch and run around on it. Only the green patch has head-hunters, they give you the most EXP and AP so far in the game. After your leveled up you gotta get gp....with no chocobo to race, no submeine** battles and no guy out front that will sell you em. Best thing to do is the bike game in the wonder square.Then when your ready with like maybe 100 - 200 gp go to the battle square and fight your heart out. you can talk to the guy in the white jacket not doing anything. He'll explain the rules. then when you have atleast one bp go and see the prize at the very bottom of the second page. There you go. you gotta get bp though

Disk 2 and 3
make sure you are well fit in a fight. then walk in and out of the front of the gold saucer not the ropeway, til you see a guy beyond the save point, he'll sell you a 100 gp's for 1000 gil. If you can't afford it try mastering an all materia and selling it before you try. another way is chocobo racing but that takes a while all by itself. Get enough gp and fight for bp. Go to the right or left of the guy in white and press ok to see the prizes you can win. If your good you can get the second to last prize. which is what your wanting

TheSpoonyBard
12-07-2005, 01:54 AM
The more severe the handicap the more BP you will get. It is possible to get around 10,000 BP by getting Break All Materia in the final battle.

Randgris
12-07-2005, 04:14 AM
Well since you have already have a Gold chocobo that means you have plenty of GP. Besides there are rare items for chocobo racing like Cat's Bell, Enemy Lure and Enemy away.

I suggest using Cloud cause well he should be your most powerful character now. He should have his ultimate weapon, a regen spell (Restore Materia) if your planning on all out attack, or carry a few other materias like enemy skills (Big guard works wonders), counter. I recomend getting the Curse Ring and equipping it on (to get rid of the timer you can connect the Added Effect+Destroy materia to negate the sudden death)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-07-2005, 02:33 PM
always always always equip ribbon. it will protect u from owt negative.

Gullick
01-01-2006, 10:13 PM
yeah always equip ribbon and someone said on a different thread to have a mastered counter (purple) and a full limit break. Cast regen and big guard on yourself the first round but dont attack, let them attack you and the counter materia will take over, leaving you free to use the limit break on harder enimies.

a nirvana fan
01-02-2006, 10:45 AM
Yep

Deathchant
01-02-2006, 04:33 PM
I never have to worry about losing battle arena. i am at level 78 now and almost invincible

equip Cloud with
Heaven's Cloud
Ziedrich
Ribbon

Materia:
- Enemyskill (with big guard)
- 4xcut
- Mime
- Luck plus (master)
- Counterattack (master -> 100% counterattack)

This way you can choose almost ANY handicap