PDA

View Full Version : Is patience REALLy the key?

KentaRawr!
12-07-2005, 03:36 AM
You see, I have something I must say... I have a flash card. (Crowd gasps and readies pitchforks.) Before thouest kill me, listen to my tale of woe.

As I said before, I have a flash card. There is also a certain game I want. Links Awakening DX. n_n; Though, there happen to be no good GB/GBC emulators for this Flash Card of mine. Which makes me wonder:

Should I wait until someone makes a good emulator or just ask for this game for Christmas? o.o

Edit: My elder sister said that I should wait for an emulator, so I used my account to vote on the poll. o.o

Xaven
12-07-2005, 03:41 AM
Getting an emulator and a rom won't exactly help the company out. I say ask for it as a gift for Christmas. How's Nintendo ever gonna profit or be successful if everyone is stealing their products w/o paying?

KentaRawr!
12-07-2005, 03:46 AM
Getting an emulator and a rom won't exactly help the company out. I say ask for it as a gift for Christmas. How's Nintendo ever gonna profit or be successful if everyone is stealing their products w/o paying?

Good point, but as far as I know, Nintendo is gaining no more money off of LA. (Someone correct me if I am wrong.) However, I do believe that GBA roms do hurt companies.

omnitarian
12-07-2005, 03:53 AM
If you go out and buy Link's Awakening DX used, it would cost, like, nothing. Just shell out the $3 and get it over with. I voted for the last option. :D

KentaRawr!
12-07-2005, 04:06 AM
If you go out and buy Link's Awakening DX used, it would cost, like, nothing. Just shell out the $3 and get it over with. I voted for the last option. :D

A very good point. o.o I suppose it really would be silly to wait when it is so darned cheap.