and
a ribbon saying "i made it through the safty maze"

therefore, I'm a doink, what about you?

Meat Puppet
12-07-2005, 08:52 AM
lots of posters, a calender, some shelf, and various s&m equipment

Shlup
12-07-2005, 08:57 AM
I live in a one bedroom apartment with my fiance, so the stuff we have on the wall is shared.

In the livingroom we have a white board, a cork board, a Simpsons wall calendar, various framed photos, two wall shelves covered in my anime figures (gashapon, kubricks) and a few other similar things, and my framed Joker and Harley Quinn poster. There's also a Pennywise poster by the door.

In the dining room (which is actually not a different room) there's a shelf-thing with my mini-dictionaries, an octopus plush, and the apple from the Snow White ride at Disneyland, along with a Halo 2 wall calendar, a wall clock, and a framed Invader Zim poster.

The kitchen has Chinese lanterns, but those are technically hanging from the ceiling.

In the bedroom is a couple framed photos, and a framed ToeJam and Earl poster that came with the original SEGA Genesis game.

That's about it. I have a ton of posters but they're all stored away at my mom's house.

Resha
12-07-2005, 08:59 AM
Posters! :D On the wall behind my bed I have a big Thierry Henry head that freaks the hell out of my friends (heehee!) and tons of Arsenal posters. On the wall in front of my bed, I have a huge, cinema-poster size Aragorn from RoTK. I purposely put it there so that every morning, the first thing I'd see is Aragorny! :D

On the wall above my desk, I have school/studious stuff. Makes me feel cool and official.

On other walls I have postcards from France/Australia, and/or nothing. :)

ZuZu
12-07-2005, 09:02 AM
one poster and my painting
not much stuff since I moved :rolleyes2

in my apartment I have just photos and my drawings

Rye
12-07-2005, 12:04 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/ryessica/0mywall.jpg

I like that wall. I put my favourite artwork and photographs on there for display~

My other three walls: One is mostly just my door and huge mirrorer doors of my closet. The other is my long white dresser and the last one has a few more dressers and my bed and keyboard and an Amy Lee poster and a Yuna FFX wallscroll. :)

Faris
12-07-2005, 12:07 PM
Paint.

Mo-Nercy
12-07-2005, 12:18 PM
-A coat of lilac purple paint xD

-A picture of a modified pink/yellow Honda S2000 (the QSR S2000 owned by Boris for those of you playing at home) in a picture frame with a matching pink background.

-Big poster of Full Metal Alchemist

-Smaller posters of Di Gi Charat, Pretear, King of Bandit Jing, another FMA and She, the Ultimate Weapon.

- I have one of those slide open, built into the wall type wardrobes and the doors double as mirrors. Because my bed is directly opposite the mirror, I have to cover the mirror with my FFX-2 wall hang. (it's un-feng-shui-ish)

- I have a hook which I use to hang up my pitiful excuse of a katana.

xtreme112
12-07-2005, 12:19 PM
On one wall i have a boat picture made of tiny rocks (i've been told its worth ALOT) further from there i have a chinese decoration thingy
On another wall I have some football stickers that i won like three years ago (yes I have been meaning to take them down) on the doors of my wardrobe. I also have a student of the month award that I haven't taken down
On another wall I've got pokemon frame with 150 pokemon
on the other wall i have another, smaller pokemon frame, and a last exile poster infront of my desk
pretty boring eh?

Anaisa
12-07-2005, 01:40 PM
I've not long moved into my house so there is nothing interesting on my walls. I haven't even redecorated yet. So the walls are even painted a boring cream colour.

Yuffie514
12-07-2005, 01:53 PM
...the sights are the wall-scrolls from various Final Fantasy games. then there's a shelf i made from 8th grade that you can see from the minute you enter my room. it's like an altar for Final Fantasy VII - Final Fantasy IX.

Rusty
12-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I have a FFVIII wallscroll & a poster of Outkast. I do have a huge poster of a hot custom car that I sometimes have on my wall, but it falls down all the time. It's down at the moment.

Other than that, I don't like heaps of stuff on my walls. I would like to get a few posters of my favourite music artists though.

Channing
12-07-2005, 02:07 PM
A few paintings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/BizzaroJenova/HPIM0833.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/BizzaroJenova/HPIM0832.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/BizzaroJenova/HPIM0831.jpg

Aphelion
12-07-2005, 02:33 PM
As weird as that may sound, I have nothing on my walls.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-07-2005, 02:41 PM
My walls are covered with swirly patterns painted with verious nail varnishes given to bme by friends or "borrowed"from my mum. My EVILL stepfather just painted over it a few weeks ago so im re painting it.

Rase
12-07-2005, 02:51 PM
A Napoleon Dynamite poster, a few paintings/picture, a little holder thing for some sports awards I've won, and if we count my mirror, some pictures of my friends, past and present, and things that remind me of them.

If possible, I'll get a pic or two up later.

Polaris
12-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I have just two pictures, nothing else! ^^"!

Zante
12-07-2005, 03:08 PM
I have some shelves with books and stuffed animals (toys, not real ones), a sword I bought from China, some more bookshelves and a pinwall.

Old Manus
12-07-2005, 04:22 PM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d81/ryessica/0mywall.jpg

OMFG RYE'S POSTER IS SNORTING COCAINE

Social Moon Firesky
12-07-2005, 04:26 PM
Japanese sweet wrappers.
Pokemon poster. (Gotta catch 'em all!)
Poster of a mare and its foal.
Pictures of a snake and capybara.
Weird drawings I've done in my spare time.
Wrapping paper that I like.
Fans.
A sock. (I blu-tacked it up when I was bored)
Writing. (I write on my wall a lot)
Stains. (...)

Anaisa
12-07-2005, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Channing]A few paintings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/BizzaroJenova/HPIM0833.jpg It looks like your bed is blocking the doorway in this picture!

Zeldy
12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Oh gosh. I have this poster with my name on with dragons and stuff around it. It was only 5 Euros and this chinese/japanese (I dont know!) dude did it.

On my wall are silver stickers in japanese symbols.
A coat of lilac paint, a border and a darker lilac [:

My cupboards are covered in posters and drawings and stuff.
- 1 Ville Poster (cut out from magazine, its not an actual poster)
- 2 Tarja posters (cut out from magazine, again, not an actual poster ;D)
- 7 Various drawings
- 3 The Rasmus
- 1 Lauri
- 1 Lauri & Tarja (cut out)
- 1 Pikmin
- 2 My Chemical Romance posters
And odd stickers and lablels and stuff
- Autograph from the bass player in Lovebites (http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/images/lovebites.jpg)? --they're Crap but I wantd an autograph for the hell of it

Little Miss Awesome
12-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Nothing special, I'm waiting to get my room done out, so I have a David And Goliath 'Boys Are Stupid' poster, a poster for the soundtrack for 'The beach' and 'The Aviator' poster. A nice clock and a shelf are there too, but I am soon to get a Kings Of Leon poster and this amazing photo from Ikea :D

CaZ!
12-07-2005, 05:10 PM
on my walls i have
2 pics from ikea
posters of;
oasis
my chemical romance
baby shambles
orlando bloom
greenday

a shelf thing with loads of ornaments things on
and some pictures i've had since i was littlw ehich i hate but my mam likes :mad:

Sare
12-07-2005, 06:14 PM
I had once the most strangest idear of painting my walls bright green, I've managed to cover them up quite well though. On one wall there's a graffiti.
There's all sorts of posters and postcards and such, a mirror, a coat hanger, those stars that glow in the dark and a shelf.

Kamiko
12-07-2005, 07:00 PM
A Beatle's discography, a poster of Marilyn Monroe, a tibetan wall hanging from some buddhist monks, two mirrors and a fuse box. Not to mention some random art I just hang up there whenever I feel like it.

Shauna
12-07-2005, 07:04 PM
- 3 The Rasmus
- 1 Lauri
- 1 Lauri & Tarja

As soon as I saw your name, Zeldy, I thought 'There's gonna be The Rasmus in there somewhere. Just like the RasmusObsessedFangirl she is' And... I WAS RIGHT!

Anyway, there's not much on my walls... a poster or two... Paint... Meh. OH! A clock. :cool:

bennator
12-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Hanging from hooks:

Two towels, an umbrella, a coat, a baseball cap, a northwestern pennant.

Hanging from the wall:

My fall quarter schedule, a metra/pace system map, a pic of the girlfriend, a train schedule for trains btwn. cleveland and chicago, an advertisment stolen from the el, and an el system map.

Zeldy
12-07-2005, 07:40 PM
As soon as I saw your name, Zeldy, I thought 'There's gonna be The Rasmus in there somewhere. Just like the RasmusObsessedFangirl she is' And... I WAS RIGHT!
:excited:

Kamiko
12-07-2005, 07:42 PM
That smiley face looks like it has to go to the restroom. :D

Necronopticous
12-07-2005, 07:59 PM
I've got some weird creepy antique paintings on my wall that were here when I moved in, so I never took them down.

http://demented3d.com/nissen/upload/wall01.jpg

http://demented3d.com/nissen/upload/wall02.jpg

RPJesus
12-07-2005, 08:24 PM
Ok.

Rolling Stones kissy lips poster
The Dogs collection (the thing with lots of puppies with giant heads) poster
A Marilyn Manson (Golden Age of Grotesque, the lovely grey suit (http://www.hi.nl/images/image.asp?id=12463)) magazine poster
Marilyn Manson (Holywood, Fight song outfit) flag
Assorted (?) Marilyn Mansons flag
Che Guevara poster (that horrible multi-coloured thing)
The Hives- advert
Postcards- Marilyn Manson, Johny depp, DMC, highland cows
Some more magazine cut-outs
Grime

All together, I think I have about 14 different Marilyn Mansons.

Channing
12-07-2005, 08:27 PM
[QUOTE=Channing]A few paintings.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/BizzaroJenova/HPIM0833.jpg It looks like your bed is blocking the doorway in this picture!
Sort of.. I had a lot more space with my other arrangements. But I prefer this way because I only spend time in my room to do 4 things.
Watch TV.
Play games.
Browse the net.
And sleep.

=]

KoShiatar
12-07-2005, 08:36 PM
I have a print of a drawing of animals under the moon, three Hokusai prints, and a mirror. I don't have much else because my dad painted the walls last Summer.

Old Manus
12-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Sort of.. I had a lot more space with my other arrangements. But I prefer this way because I only spend time in my room to do 4 things.
Watch TV.
Play games.
Browse the net.
And sleep.

=]
So you do it in your spare bedroom

Rye
12-07-2005, 08:56 PM
OMFG RYE'S POSTER IS SNORTING COCAINE

xDDDD!

black orb
12-07-2005, 08:56 PM
>>> A white wall-paper with a nice texture.. I dont have porsters and weird stuff in them, so they are absolutely clean and shiny.:love:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-07-2005, 08:58 PM
White Paint

DMKA
12-07-2005, 09:01 PM
The walls in here are bare because it's temporary housing in a college dorm and I'm too lazy to put anything up and risk damaging the walls which I will later be charged for.

rubah
12-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I dunno what's on the walls in my room; map of the US, a copy of a moon landing photo, a star wars episode 1 queen amidala poster, a harry potter poster, a calendar that's still on October. Oh and theres a picture of a nebula on my ceiling.

In this room, there are some silly final fantasy pictures (squall, rinoa, an EoFF hot air balloon), a paper my mom put up with a precious moment figure with a poem about daughters (Which I feel guilty about as I didn't read it for a couple of days and had my friend read it to me when she stayed the night xD) my mom's certificate of achievement for working 10 years at CM Vending before she got disabled, a calendar on *December* a photo of my grandpa and his relatives in a cotton field, a clock, a snapping turtle shell my dad varnished, a 1st place ribbon for the 24-game tournament my 5th grade math teacher held, a picture of the baby dragon and his catfish daddy, a picture of the gragahawa tree, my dad's HVAAC(or something) certificate saying he can fix air conditioners, a poster Duke sent me, a cheshah kitten picture I did in 7th grade, my art contest picture from 4th grade, a cut out my dad has about abe lincoln, a picture of me in 2nd grade, a picture of homer simpson's brain, a black and gold dreamcatcher, my 7th grade art contest picture, my 6th grade art contest pictre, my 3rd grade art contest picture, and my kindergarten art contest picture.

There's another piece of paper hanging up that I can't see from here. I think it's a map of arkansas' area codes from when they added the 479.

Rase
12-07-2005, 11:35 PM
If possible, I'll get a pic or two up later.

Shoden
12-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Maps, a map of the stars, a map of the world, a map of the moon and a map of the British isles.

Venom
12-08-2005, 12:24 AM
I have alot of things on my wall....I guess i'll make a list.

1.W.A.S.P. poster
2.B.C. Rich Guitar poster
3.Simpsons poster
4.A couple of holes in my walls from me stabbing them
5.A whole bunch of writing me and my friends did
6.On my ceiling theres a Motley crue 1987 Ad for girls girls girls
7.Champions of norrath poster.

Reles
12-08-2005, 12:34 AM
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b271/shaleadarkin/Room/Imag0380.jpg

Uhm. that stuff that's on the walls xD

If you're too lazy to look, I have gold walls, with a couple of Japanese looking stuff, a katana, that mirror thing, and on the opposite side of the wall I have "wisdom" and "harmony" in Japanese. I wanted to give my room a theme, instead of it being plain, and American looking :D because you can go everywhere and see plain rooms, instead its like traveling to Japan every night. But I'm still in the decorating process. >.<

kikimm
12-08-2005, 01:54 AM
3 dead spiders and that's it.

Mitch
12-08-2005, 01:58 AM
Kikimm's heart on a stick

Slade
12-08-2005, 03:17 AM
My back wall has a huge mural of the ocean and an island in the middle. Palm trees and all. To the left of that the mural continues with a really colourful palmtree and chess table pattern. Opposite this and to the right of the Island is a mess of different coloured paints to create the word 'SUBTLE' (on a side note it looks as though theres an alien on there to, dunno wether that was intentional). Below my window is a checked flag and a whole lot of paint splats. Unfortunatly the front wall and the rest of the left wall has nothing yet......I'm formulating a plan for them as we speak ;)
These are all murals by the way....I used to have posters and stuff but........meh. I've got some cartoons I drew that I'll throw on the wall too. Anyone wanna come over?

Tai-Ti
12-08-2005, 09:52 AM
my wall got a new addtion today!
some broken headphones sticky taped on.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/tai-ti/Picture003.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/tai-ti/Picture002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b60/tai-ti/Picture001.jpg
see if you can find all the things ive mentioned XD It's like I spy!

Croyles
12-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Snowboadring postcards and posters, music posters, reminders and god damn psychology studies which I have to painfully memorize.
Oh yeah, not to mention squashed flies and daddy long legs.

Cruise Control
12-10-2005, 07:16 PM
2 Spiderman Posters, a poster of the Superman Shield, a Legolas poster, a Shadow of the Collosus poster, some Advent Children desktops I printed, The VG Cats about FFTA, and a 5-page Shadow of the Collusus foldout (God that game rules). Also an electronic dartboard and a cross. And like five articles from when I played Yugioh about me having like 8 entries in the Book of Kings (from winning the mall tour)

Mittopotahis
12-11-2005, 01:15 AM
-A picture of a modified pink/yellow Honda S2000 (the QSR S2000 owned by Boris for those of you playing at home) in a picture frame with a matching pink background.

What The??? Say hi to your mum for me!

And now comes the confusion from all the non-Aussies :cool:

As for my walls:

- A Lord of the Rings Warhammer poster
- A giant Simpsons poster
- A photo of my nans dog Nikki
- A cool asian style bag thingy
- A really cute picture of this monkey
- Planet Shakers poster
- Map of Tyria (which is the world of Guild Wars)
- A dreamcatcher
- a calander

Aaaaand thats it

Casey
12-11-2005, 01:20 AM
White paint, besides that a door mirror and a quote that is written on my wall that dates Aug 24, 2004 "I will do today what others wont, so tommorow I can have what others cant!" in permanent marker. Also on the ceiling it says "Good Morning!" and on the door "What do you need to do today?" ahahaha Im a loser. I wrote those probably up late one night... ahaha I dont know why....

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 01:59 AM
I have

<LI>An FF poster I found on my magezine that Im going to take out to have some space for more posters
<LI>A Blink 182 poster
<LI>A Nirvana poster
<LI>A The Used poster (It's a band)
<LI>3 gay ass smurfing pictures of me HAVING to meet micky mouse (Im going to take those down aswell)
<LI>A picture of a question mark
<LI>A side-line hanger with some coats and a towel
<LI>A sponge bob poster that I find funny
<LI>And a sign that say's exactly this

<CENTER><TABLE border="4" bordercolor="black" bgcolor="white" width="200" cellpadding="4"><br />
<TR><TD bordercolor="blue"> <CENTER><B>NO SWIMMING
SUITS
AFTER DARK
</TABLE>

mike without a hat
12-12-2005, 02:34 AM
lets see, a couple windows, lightswitch and a shelf i dont use

oh well

im thinking about putting up my pink floyd ummagumma poster though

Wind Shear
12-12-2005, 03:27 AM
Four pair of pants, and an acoustic guitar.