PDA

View Full Version : Secrets, cheats and easter eggs in VII

Skarr
12-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Well, do you know any good ones? Please, no game shark codes. ;P Post as much as you like. I've been playing VII and I just want to know if I got everything and did everything. Oh btw, is there anything else that I can get for the desert rose other than Gold a Chocobo?

Lord Magician
12-08-2005, 01:56 AM
Go to http://www.gscentral.com

And the answer is no to your question. Only that way.

Leprechaun_boy3
12-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Boy I wish I had a sig that cool!

chronic_Maniac
12-08-2005, 02:00 PM
You might know this one, eqiup w-item run to a battle highlight a selectable item you have at least two of and click ok three times on it. After that click cancel, ok, cancel, ok over and over again. Each time you do that you should get more and more of the item you highlighted for free.
Another is throw an elixer at the magic pots in the northern crator to be able to kill em.
Underwater, at the sunkin plane, Morph the creatures there to obtain free sources.
master all the materia in a group to exchange them for a piece of master materia which equips. you with all the magic command or summon you exchanged for one. This only works on magic, command, and summon though. Also if you got the blue materia you can get closer to it to recieve behamut zero.

Rhi
12-08-2005, 04:42 PM
you can breed a gold chocobo

Lost Number
12-08-2005, 07:09 PM
Just try and see all the scenes, get Aeris' Great Gospel, stuff like that. Oh, and the date with Barret.

Rhi
12-08-2005, 08:27 PM
*snort* i'd love to see THAT

Slicksword45
12-08-2005, 08:45 PM
not sure bout Secrets, Cheats and Easter eggs but there is a layering bug with the guy who runs the tram. when you're in the North Coral side of the tram get in. the backround will then go behind the guy meaning he will be infront of his booth, standing on thin air. (he is the guy on the far right)