PDA

View Full Version : Little Britain

Spiffing Cheese
12-08-2005, 10:17 PM
What's your opinion on this programme? I think the first few episodes were amusing, but after it's series later and all there has been is regurgitated jokes and characters that just aren't funny anymore, enough is enough.

Captain Maxx Power
12-08-2005, 10:26 PM
Lucas and Walliams have done funnier stuff. Read: Rock Profile. If you can get the special "Rock the Blind" and then tell me Bubbles isn't based on the Shirley Basey character. Little Britain still does have it's moments, but it's obvious that they're starting to run dry with ideas. At least with Rock Profile they could create new characters nearly every episode (they recycled Steps, but that's justified when you see how funny the second episode with them in is). The first few episodes of the newer series were good, but tonight's wasn't up to scratch really.

Zeldy
12-08-2005, 10:28 PM
I love it :(

Dreddz
12-08-2005, 10:48 PM
indeed, funny for the first few episodes, then you realise you have heard everything several times over.
I saw it last thursday ( not tonight ), new jokes have made it pretty funnym I dought i will continue watching as, as i said above, Ive seen it all before ...

Chaos
12-08-2005, 10:53 PM
I like it, yeah the jokes are rehashed and the same, but sometimes you just need something that doesn't tax the brain too much.

The third series is ok...not as good as the others...well, aside from the incontinent granny! That cracks me up every time!!

Chaos

Dreddz
12-08-2005, 10:56 PM
Carol in Season 2 was the only one I actually laughed hard at.....

Shoden
12-08-2005, 10:57 PM
the 1st series was a classic and the 2nd series dissapointed me hard. Series 3 is madness so far.