PDA

View Full Version : Create a character

Sain Cai
12-10-2005, 01:24 AM
I did a search, but did not find anything, so I figured I would start this.

Pretty much, you just make a character, give him skills and abilities, and Overdrives. I will make one later, for I have to go, but post away :)

boys from the dwarf
12-10-2005, 08:28 AM
this should be in the general FF forums.

my character would be a red mage.

abilitys: all black and white magic and also meteo and thundaja, firaja , blizzaja and curaja.
equipment: light armour and all swords.
stats: starts of with high magic poer and reasonably high strength. high defense and magic defence as well as evasion but rather low health.
unique ability: charge MP does nothing when you cast it. the next turn it still does nothing then on the next you get to cast 4 spells in a row.MP cost, 100.
special attax:lvl one special attack: fury sword. makes the sword the element thats the enemys weakness and it does extra damage as well as the damage caused by the weakness. if it has no weakness it does a very strong attack.
lvl2 special attack: magical focus: 3 powerful sword attacks (150% normal damage) at near light speed(its done in slow motion.) which makes it that characters turn again instantly after perfroming the mive.
lvl 3: magic charge. charges up sword then hits enemy for normal damage. the magic energy comes off the sword and does heavy damage of ice, fire, wind, water and thunder.
lvl4: true end(even better than ultimate end on FF7): the knights of the round come and attack 12 times for heavy damage of every element including ultima and meteo spells, then king arthur hits for very powerful damage and causes every status effect on the game apart from death and stone(and stop if it makes you win the battle if all enemys are stopped.as if theyll survive anyway mwahahah:evilking:!!!)

ffxfreak93
12-10-2005, 07:08 PM
my guy would be amix of eveything

equimpent:super shield and heavy sword

overdrives:LEVEL 1: BUFFNESS= allows party to make every attack 9999999999999(works on bosses) until battle is over

ULTRA CURE= adds 99999999 more health max and heals completly until battle is over

LEVEL 2: SUMMON RUBY WEAPON= enuff said

SUMMON EMERALD WEAPON= enuff said

LEVEL 3:PARTY+ = allows more then three people to fight on your side in battle until battle is over

LEVEL 4 : ULTIMATE ANNHILATION= completely destroys field and enimes and is stronger than super nova andthe lifestream can't block it so if i unleash it were all screwed so don't @#$! with me(this can't be stopped by anyone)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-10-2005, 07:31 PM
a warrior sage.

a master weapons expert with all spells and general kick assedness

ffxfreak93
12-11-2005, 12:25 AM
hey you just described my character in 2 senteces :p

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-11-2005, 06:24 AM
I created a homemade character Paine at last who did not feature in FFX but was here at ffx2, dating back 2 years ago!

I like Paine in FFX (only in Expansion Set), she's like Auron and the Crimson Squad in FFX, packed with twin swords as a weapon that she attacks twice and armlet as an armor. Her HP is 99999999 and MP is 99999 because of Break HP and MP Limits, her core stats are 255, she has all auto-abilities including Physical-Immune, Magic-Immune and Spring, her Celestial Weapon can be Ultima Weapon by collecting Star Crest and Star Sigil, she regenerates 99999 HP every time, I dreamed Paine in FFX. She now has the Soul Of Eternity key item.

Paine's overdrives:

has Tidus and Auron's overdrives

Renzouken - damage to an enemy

Omnislash - 16 hits to all enemies Osmose, Drain, Death, Break, Full Break Effect.

SoulTaker
12-11-2005, 07:15 AM
My character-Original, to much parody in Final Fantasy these dayz, make him cocky, Cloud and Squall were badass but they had what a real life psychiatrist would classify as severe anxiety and depression, my character would be extremely cocky and battle hardened, think Marv of of sin city, and he still gets the princess in the end.

boys from the dwarf
12-11-2005, 08:32 AM
I like Paine in FFX, she's like Auron and the Crimson Squad in FFX, packed with twin swords as a weapon that she attacks twice and armlet as an armor. Her HP is 99999999 and MP is 99999 because of Break HP and MP Limits, her stats are 255, she has all auto-abilities including Physical-Immune, Magic-Immune and Spring, her Celestial Weapon can be Ultima Weapon by collecting Star Crest and Star Sigil, I dreamed Paine in FFX

Paine's overdrives:

has Tidus and Auron's overdrives

Renzouken - damage to an enemy

Omnislash - 16 hits to all enemies.
its CREATE a character not copy one and jazz it up.

Lawr
12-11-2005, 08:47 AM
You guys take the fun out of everything!

Well I would make some Big Burly reindeer/human hybrid
who had a remote control cyborg named 'Big'

Aha!

Christmas
12-11-2005, 11:06 AM
:save:http://www.imgreactor.com/serve/3157/yuna_ugly.JPG:save:

OVERDRIVES:I LOVE YOU ALL.

Lawr
12-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Lol!

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't like to be un balanced so when I create a certain "someone" I always make them have a balanced set of stats...

ffxfreak93
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM

:laugh:

boys from the dwarf
12-11-2005, 09:22 PM
I cried aloud with mirth and merriment!
:D i cried aloud with mirth and merriment also:D !
this is now the official sentence for EoFF for hilarious things!
spread the word!

Swifthom
12-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Name: Abe Meskar

Class; Assasin

Appearance: Looks like a stick thin old man with long flowing grey hair that flows down his head, pale white skin and piecing blue eyes. Wears a black shirt and trousers, but with an enormous overcoat (like Seifers) and carries a really long let thin rapier like sword that's perfectly golden. other additions are optional depending on armour equpped.

Stats; Extremely high agility and strength, but pretty terrible at everything else (especially magic) and quite a low stamina, usefull for getting strong attacks in quickly but not so good for a sustained battle without persistant healing.

Limits/Overdrives/whatever:
Starter: Sustinance
Pulls a piece of food (randomly generated, anything from a sandwidge, turkey joint to a piece of broccoli) from pocket and consumes it. Doubles HP for the remainder of said battle, innitiating a regen effect on him and full cure on the entire party.

Level 2: Baited Trap
Allows enemy to take a swing at him, which he might dodge or might not, and then because the enemies exposed themselves leaps in behind the offending attacker/arm and delivers a quick series of heavy swipes with his sword before retreating.

Level 3: The Tango
Circles enemy, initiaiting a series of random unpredictable attacks which cannot miss. Depending on own HP may or may not finish with a jump attack causing the enemy to slow.

Level 4: Gamblers Heaven
ignites a stick of explosives and tosses at the enemy, resulting in an extremely large explosion that means instant death to non bosses, and a large ammount of HP lost to said bosses. However, some larger foes may catch explosives and throw them back at Abe, causing him to reduce his health to just 1 HP, and killing him if already at 1 HP.

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-12-2005, 11:28 AM

Eeek, Bush as Yuna, oh no, The OverDrive is I love you all that kills all enemies including bosses...

Lawr
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Your Username is the best yet!

I'm still crying aloud with mirth and merriment!

Sain Cai
12-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Alright lets get on with my character:

Name: Damon (after my son)
Weapon: Katana's
Armor: Tekkou
Legendary Weapon: Celestial Fury (empowered by non elemental attack)
Break Damage Limit
First Strike
Evade & Counter
Triple Overdrive

Initial stats: comparable to Auron's. Grid includes Strength, Defence, Mg Def, Agility, and Accuracy spheres in bulk (+4), as well as numerous HP nodes. Not alot of empty nodes. No character can teleport into his grid.

Allows a new customization for weapons and armor: Forge
Forge allow one to combine 2 weapons or armor of the same type, as long as there are no more the 4 spots taken, for an amount of gil (for supplies). Example: Damon can forge Tidus' 2 slot sword (no abilities) with another 2 slot sword with Strength +10% and evade & counter to create a 4 slot sword that has the 2 abilities, and 2 empty slots. Handy for making 4 empty slot weapons.

Auto Skills/abilities:
Magic Eater: Every hit by a magic spell decreases its effectivness. Example, Damon gets hit with Ultima, the damage the next hit is 90%. This continues until effect is nul for 5 hits, then starts to eat magic at a 10% rate.

Double-slash: Strikes for 2 hits, double damage.

Sweeping Blade: Hits all enemies, 75% damage

Protector: Covers Rikku with given probablity (Allows Tidus to cover Yuna, and Wakka to cover Lulu)

I'll edit when I think of my overdrives.

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Here Comes Leblanc that did not appear in FFX, She is here two years prior

rikkupainegoofydonald
12-14-2005, 11:33 PM
I created Leblanc at last! Here comes Leblanc that did not appear and feature in FFX, She is here two years prior to support Seymour.

Name: Leblanc
Weapon: Cards
Armor: Armbands
Celestial Weapon: Tarot Card Of Fate

With Soul Of Eternity

Sensor
Capture
Initiative
Piercing
Piercing Magic
First Strike
Darktouch
Darkstrike
Sleeptouch
Sleepstrike
Poisontouch
Poisonstrike
Deathtouch
Deathstrike
Zombietouch
Zombiestrike
Slowtouch
Slowstrike
Berserktouch
Confusetouch
Confusestrike
Doomtouch
Doomstrike
Cursetouch
Cursestrike
Silencetouch
Silencestrike
Stoptouch
Strength +3%
Strength +5%
Strength +10%
Strength +20%
Strength +40%
Strength +60%
Magic +3%
Magic +5%
Magic +10%
Magic +20%
Magic +40%
Magic +60%
Turbo Black Magic
Turbo White Magic
Black Magic Wait Down
White Magic Wait Down
Black Magic Lv2
Black Magic Lv3
White Magic Lv2
White Magic Lv3
SOS ???
Counter Attack
Evade & Counter
Magic Counter
Counter
Double AP
Triple AP
Double All
Double Items
Gillionaire
Elementalist
Chemist
Half MP Cost
One MP Cost
Spellspring/Zero MP Cost
Double Overdrive
Triple Overdrive
Piercing
Piercing Magic
SOS Overdrive
Critical
Hidden Hero Medicine
Magic Booster
Alchemy/Chemist
Break Damage Limit
Break HP Limit
Break MP Limit
Defense +3%
Defense +5%
Defense +10%
Defense +20%
Magic Defense +3%
Magic Defense +5%
Magic Defense +10%
Magic Defense +20%
Magic Defense +40%
Magic Defense +60%
Dark Ward
Darkproof
Sleep Ward
Sleepproof
Poison Ward
Poisonproof
Death Ward
Deathproof
Zombie Ward
Zombieproof
Slow Ward
Slowproof
Berserk Ward
Berserkproof
Confuse Ward
Confuseproof
Doomproof
Curse Ward
Curseproof
Pointlessproof
Itchproof
Silence Ward
Silenceproof
Omni Eater
Tetra Ward
Tetraproof
Tetra Eater
Fire Ward
Fireproof
Fire Eater
Ice Ward
Iceproof
Ice Eater
Water Ward
Waterproof
Water Eater
Lightning Ward
Lightningproof
Lightning Eater
Gravityproof
Gravity Eater
Holy Eater
Auto-Med
Auto-Potion
Auto-Phoenix
Item Hunter
Pickpocket
Master Thief
HP Stroll
MP Stroll
Auto-Shell
Auto-Protect
Auto-Regen
Auto-Haste
Auto-Reflect
SOS Wall
SOS Shell
SOS Protect
SOS Haste
SOS Regen
SOS Reflect
SOS Spellspring
SOS Critical
HP +5%
HP +10%
HP +20%
HP +30%
HP +40%
HP +60%
HP +80%
HP +100%
Double HP
Triple HP
MP +5%
MP +10%
MP +20%
MP +30%
MP +40%
MP +60%
MP +100%
Double MP
Ribbon
Super Ribbon
Sense Preserver
Sanity Preserver
Time Preserver
Life Preserver
Magic Eater

Overdrives:

Love Tap - Leblanc attacks an enemy, kissing them to death, instant death...

Sain Cai
12-14-2005, 11:50 PM
and why would you need the sun sigil with that? :p