PDA

View Full Version : How much do you still play ff7

darkchrono
12-10-2005, 04:44 AM
How much or how often do you still play ff7. I tend to play it very very sparingly. I may not play it at all for a couple/few years and then I may start up a game. But when I do start up a new game I tend to play it for a while. Then I will stop and not play it at all for a couple months and then start up again.

How often do you play it. Can you still play through the game continuously without stopping for long stretches of time. Or do you tend to play it pretty sparingly as well when you do play it.

Sephitachi7
12-10-2005, 04:49 AM
I have just finished my 4th time through and have just beat the weapons again. It has been about 3 weeks since I started that game, but before that I hadn't played it for like a year.

Dinnova
12-10-2005, 04:55 AM
I play it from time to time. I dont start a new game, i just beat the last boss usualy.

nik0tine
12-10-2005, 05:48 AM
I usually play through the majority of a new game a little less than once a year.

Randgris
12-10-2005, 06:40 AM
I used to play for about 5 hours a day (on weekends and vacation of course) whenever I have spare time. Although I tend to go 'overnight' once in a while... :D

I haven't played now cause well I have no time... :cry:

boys from the dwarf
12-10-2005, 07:46 AM
usually when i finish the game i replay it and get all of the secrets i missed out completely or if i do an awful underleveled game and miss out abouyt everything(on FF8 i missed out almost all of the gfs and was so weak i couldnt beat ultimecia who was a total breeze on my second game.).

Aeon
12-10-2005, 05:44 PM
I'vebeat it about 5 times play through maybe...once a year

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-10-2005, 06:47 PM
i'm on my 4th or 5th play thru, cant remember. i play it bout once a year or sumthing like.

Cruise Control
12-10-2005, 06:54 PM
I haven't played for like a year because I lent it to my pastor (it's so hilarious to hear him mention Cloud when he preaches), so I play FFX obsessively, about 4 hrs a day. When I get it back I will try to win with items only.

Slade
12-11-2005, 05:36 AM
I've played and finished this game over 10 times. I havnt played it for ages though, everytime I think about I get bored of it.

Mo-Nercy
12-11-2005, 06:23 AM
Not at all.

I'm not quite at the stage where I play it purely to satisfy the sense of nostalgia inside me (right now, FFVI and CT are getting that treatment). Nor is the game good enough to make me take Soul Calibur 3 out of the disc tray.

chronic_Maniac
12-11-2005, 02:03 PM
I play on disk 3 until its so scratched I can't fight without it freezing. I've owned like 5 games and still play through.

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Not much anymore. I let Link31793 borrow my copy. But I beat it 4 times and I think Im starting to like it more then FFIX...

TheSpoonyBard
12-11-2005, 03:35 PM
I've played it more times than I care to remember. The most recent time I played was on Wednesday when I played for 12 hours straight without running in the field screen. It was for a Walking-Only HDINS challenge. I only got as far as the battle for the Keystone. Oh well, next time I'll get further.

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 05:48 PM
I only play VII on my pc where I can use the fast forward feature. Other than that its too slow for me.

Sare
12-11-2005, 05:56 PM
I play it every now and then, practically whenever I feel like it. I'd probably play more, but I seem to have so much things do that I simply don't have the time.

Mirage
12-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I haven't played it in more than half a year. It's like used up. I know everything there is to know :/.

TheSpoonyBard
12-11-2005, 06:47 PM
I know everything there is to know

That's a bold statement. No, not a bold statement. I know the feeling though.

Qurange
12-11-2005, 08:15 PM
I don't play it very often, anymore. Usually, I end up being drawn off to another game after I try. I've been meaning to start another runthrough, though. I want to get the Yuffie date, just because.

Omni-Odin
12-11-2005, 11:09 PM
I love Final Fantasy VII, but I'm not the kind of person to do playthroughs. It's never the same the second time around. VII is the only Final Fantasy I've replayed, just because it was my favorite. The first was so much better just because everything came as a shock. It wasn't like me watching it and saying, "Oh, and this is where.......and this where this happens." But since X wasn't my favorite, he coaxed me into playing through again. I don't play VII more than twice a year, and I just go to beat Sephie anyway.

EX-Soilder
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
Ive gone throught 3 copies of FFVII so far. i just keep a cycle FFVII-FFX.

Fonzie
12-12-2005, 01:49 AM
Yeah i've beaten it like 4 months ago. I might switch to FF8 christmas break...i'm on disc 2 i think.

FutureEmperor
12-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Im playing through it right now, well not as i type but during this general time. i want to see how far i can get, playing a nearly perfect game that is (perfect in that i dont just run through the story.)

but generally i tend to play once in a while. although i find if i hit a snag at one point (a really hard boss) ill stop playing for like 6 months and then come back and beat the boss on the first try. (it has happened like 5 times 1. with the Gi spirit boss, 2. sephiroth, 3. yunalesca (i know this is X but still) 4. Sin (X again) 5. jecht (X again))

but oh man i love the story. and FF7 is one of the few games i can play over and over again, I've played it so many times but yet i can still end up playing for hours on end. I can't say the same thing for many other games. and seriously are there any better characters any where else?

oh man so good.

Mirage
12-12-2005, 07:03 AM
That's a bold statement. No, not a bold statement. I know the feeling though.
Yes, but it's true ;)