12-11-2005, 02:55 PM
YOU DON'T KNOW GOOD MUSIC KYONO.
THE RASMUS > LINKIN PARK

DK
12-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Both of them suck equally. :D

Zeldy
12-11-2005, 02:56 PM
Oh no no. You like Linkin Park, don't you?
All that emo music. So Kyemo.

Epiphany
12-11-2005, 02:57 PM
Both of them suck equally. :D

Agreed.

DK
12-11-2005, 02:58 PM
I like no such Linkin Park. Kyemo was a myth, it was an illusion. it's what happens when BoB tries to make his fantasies become reality.

In seriousness, I don't like the Rasmus, sure. I don't care if you do, good for you.=D I just like to bug Zeldy about it. :cool:

Rye
12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I like no such Linkin Park. Kyemo was a myth, it was an illusion. it's what happens when BoB tries to make his fantasies become reality.

Don't lie, Chester Dannington. :p

Zeldy
12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Bah!

And I already made a thread about these <s>sexy</s> guys. Its here (http://www.eyesonff.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73616)

Venom
12-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Are they like W.A.S.P.?

Shoden
12-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Metallica > Rasmus, even though I loved "in the shadows" but Metallica still own them

Primus Inter Pares
12-11-2005, 04:38 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 12
User Name Posts
Zeldy 4
Kyono 3
Tsukasa 1
Bladen 1
Rye 1
Malevolence 1
v.e.n.o.m. 1

Wow, all the emo's are here.

DK
12-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Ever since PiP left Australia he's sucked. I guess it's the same for all Australians, PiP moves, he sucks. Australia come to England, they lose the ashes. So I think we can safely assume that PiP is Brett Lee.:D

Shoden
12-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Lauri plays in Apocalyptica I think.

Epiphany
12-11-2005, 04:48 PM
PiP, you've posted here now too, DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE EMO?

I think so.

Shoden
12-11-2005, 04:50 PM
no, PiP pretends to be an emo for attention, at least that's what Themagicroundabout told me, he tells me lots of things, *donkey punch*.

Master of Puppets Vs In the Shadows

Primus Inter Pares
12-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Ever since PiP left Australia he's sucked. I guess it's the same for all Australians, PiP moves, he sucks. Australia come to England, they lose the ashes. So I think we can safely assume that PiP is Brett Lee.:D
We can also safely assume that Kyemo is a chav.

EDIT: http://www.livejournal.com/community/omg_haet_lief/

Faris
12-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Wow you kids are nice.

I never really did listen to The Rasmus. I'm more interested in other bands :p

Venom
12-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 12
User Name Posts
Zeldy 4
Kyono 3
Tsukasa 1
Bladen 1
Rye 1
Malevolence 1
v.e.n.o.m. 1

Wow, all the emo's are here.

.......WTF?

DK
12-11-2005, 05:04 PM
I think if you look through that community, PiP, you have the most or the second most posts. Emo kid. :D

Edit: Now quit with the going off topic and spamming, we've done enough. And also this should probably be closed because there's another thread on it anyway.

Zeldy
12-11-2005, 06:29 PM
Yes, Lauri sang on two songs with Apocalyptica. Life Burns and Bittersweet(feat Ville Vallo) ^_^

Shoden
12-11-2005, 07:03 PM
I've got a song somewhere where James Hetfield is singing with Lauri.

Zeldy
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Do you happen to know the name of the song?

But wow. A song I havn't heard of? o_O

Shoden
12-11-2005, 07:29 PM
I'm lookin for it, I got it from Limewire, all I know it was a live performance not a tour.

The Rasmus's songs are based on emotion while bands like Slayer base it on metaphors of struggling through life and Metallica's Album master of Puppets represent addiction, pain and stuff. Enter Sandman probably goes for fear but some of the more awesome songs have no meaning I can think of, a song that doesn't rant about dying for 7 minutes is usually a good song in the metal genre.

RPJesus
12-11-2005, 08:39 PM
Bah, the Rasmus. I can't see why anybody would like them, to be honest. They're not at all musically talented, but fine, aband can get sales without that. But... wait, they're not even slightly attractive, either! So what is the fascination?

Here's a good little story I heard from my dear friend Ville:
They started off playing RHCP rip-offs, then when HIM got big, they went goth. Funny coincedence?

Markus. D
12-12-2005, 05:30 AM
ive only heard one of there songs, yes... emotionally charged punk rock (or alternitive for you emo haters).
its a sexy song.

Mittopotahis
12-12-2005, 05:50 AM
How did I know Zeldy would have the first post?

Anyway, I had never heard of them before Zeldy came along. I still haven't heard their music.

Zeldy
12-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Bah, the Rasmus. I can't see why anybody would like them, to be honest. They're not at all musically talented, but fine, aband can get sales without that. But... wait, they're not even slightly attractive, either! So what is the fascination?

Here's a good little story I heard from my dear friend Ville:
They started off playing RHCP rip-offs, then when HIM got big, they went goth. Funny coincedence?

Hahah. Oh they can play.
They formed when they was 16 and have been playing ever since. They are now 26.

Ville. Bah. I hate him. Yes. It is a coincidence.
The Rasmus used to be funk. I admit it. But when they released their 4th Album like 3 years ago in Finland More guitar solo's were appearing. Then Dead Letters, their 5th Album, Alot darker than Into and no Funk whatsoever. Their latest album, Hide From The Sun, is darker than Dead Letters.

So its not a sudden thing, they've got 'darker' with every album. So get your facts right before you challenge me mate.

RHCP? wtf? That sounds like my school.

For those who havn't heard of them, please check them out. Im not just saying this cause' im a Rasmusobsessedfangirlwithnolife as Shauna calls me, but because they are good.
Ofcourse, like many bands they have their haters. Such as RPJesus. They are not your music, so don't slag them off for making music you dislike.

RPJesus
12-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Hahah. Oh they can play.
They formed when they was 16 and have been playing ever since. They are now 26.

So what? What does that show except that... what's that, they're a band?! No!

Ville. Bah. I hate him. Yes. It is a coincidence.
The Rasmus used to be funk. I admit it. But when they released their 4th Album like 3 years ago in Finland More guitar solo's were appearing. Then Dead Letters, their 5th Album, Alot darker than Into and no Funk whatsoever. Their latest album, Hide From The Sun, is darker than Dead Letters.

So its not a sudden thing, they've got 'darker' with every album. So get your facts right before you challenge me mate.

What? Facts? You based most of that around your hatred of Valo and you love for The Rasmus. I just said that maybe they went in for a well-selling steriotype (which is likely enough).
And dark? That's what I mean. HIM, apparently a goth band, get big. other little bands start going goth. Anyway, you can't defend the music with 'dark'. That barely makes sense as it is.

RHCP? wtf? That sounds like my school.
Red Hot Chilli Peppers- the rip-offees.

Ofcourse, like many bands they have their haters. Such as RPJesus. They are not your music, so don't slag them off for making music you dislike.

Haters? I just don't like them. It doesn't have to be a love or hate thing, it's not bloody marmite.
I'm not slagging them because I don't like them. I'm posting my opinion like everybody else. Because it's not in favour of the subject doesn't mean it's worth any less (maybe even more :) ) You, little fishy, are just upset I don't love your fancy-men too minute pieces. Way too easily offended for someone else's work, you are. Get over the jumprope and skip away, bunny!

Anyway, The Rasmus. Some guy's. I personally think they suck. They're pretty unoriginal, even in dress. "ooh, black feathers, so creepy and weird! I rock so mega like with my amazing affects". A word to the arse: TWIGGY RAMIREZ, kiddo!

Zeldy
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
So what? What does that show except that... what's that, they're a band?! No!

What? Facts? You based most of that around your hatred of Valo and you love for The Rasmus. I just said that maybe they went in for a well-selling steriotype (which is likely enough).
And dark? That's what I mean. HIM, apparently a goth band, get big. other little bands start going goth. Anyway, you can't defend the music with 'dark'. That barely makes sense as it is.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers- the rip-offees.

Haters? I just don't like them. It doesn't have to be a love or hate thing, it's not bloody marmite.
I'm not slagging them because I don't like them. I'm posting my opinion like everybody else. Because it's not in favour of the subject doesn't mean it's worth any less (maybe even more :) ) You, little fishy, are just upset I don't love your fancy-men too minute pieces. Way too easily offended for someone else's work, you are. Get over the jumprope and skip away, bunny!

Anyway, The Rasmus. Some guy's. I personally think they suck. They're pretty unoriginal, even in dress. "ooh, black feathers, so creepy and weird! I rock so mega like with my amazing affects". A word to the arse: TWIGGY RAMIREZ, kiddo!
*dies* Is your name Josh?! I know some who is into Marilyn Manson and goes under the name 'Twiggy Ramirez' xDD

THE FEATHERS ARE A SEX ICON
And Ville Vallo is always slagging off The Rasmus. So tell me something I don't know.