PDA

View Full Version : Saw II

Armisael
12-11-2005, 03:19 PM
I watched Saw II.. What can i say? One of the best thrillers i have seen..
It was just awesome..!

Opinions?

Craig
12-11-2005, 03:24 PM
I thought the first one was a badly acted piece of rubbish. And I won't be going out of my way to watch the second.

Levian
12-11-2005, 03:29 PM
It was nicely thought through. Good entertainment. BUT there's one thing. The password for the safe was numbers in the order of the rainbow right? and they all had one "in the back of their mind", but there were 8 people inside that house, and there's only 7 colours in the rainbow. So was there someone without a number there, or did they just screw up majorly?

Dreddz
12-11-2005, 06:00 PM
It was alright, Saw was better on so many levels, nice twist at the end of Saw II, I guess it means there gonna be another Saw, but thats not necessarily bad though .....

Epiphany
12-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Yeah I'm sure there will be more.
It was an alright film, the first wasn't great to start with, so I didn't expect much but. I was surprised at how well it was done, save for the point Levian made, that confused me as well.

tootncartman
12-17-2005, 06:53 AM
Maybe the kid didn't have a number on him.. i mean he was just there to be hated.
I thought it was great, not as good as the first.
What was the point of the baseball bat with nails in it? Just there to stir them up?

Psydekick
12-17-2005, 09:15 AM
I never watched either Saw films cause my friends said they were poor.

Dreddz
12-17-2005, 01:09 PM
What was the point of the baseball bat with nails in it? Just there to stir them up?
He was putting druggys in there, I think the weapons were to spark a bit more action ....

Psydekick
12-17-2005, 04:35 PM
He was putting druggys in there, I think the weapons were to spark a bit more action ....
Wow you didnt tell me there were baseball bats in it!