PDA

View Full Version : I nailed some kid in the balls with a snowball.

Dixie
12-11-2005, 06:11 PM
I think the title explains it all. Yeah....I did that on Friday. HE DESERVED IT! No one throws a snowball at my head!

Anyways....If you've ever had a snowball fight before.....Was it fun? What happened?

Psychotic
12-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Yeah, on Friday I threw a snowball at some girl's head and then she nailed me in the balls!

Shoeberto
12-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Ouch.

Ouch.

Dixie
12-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah, on Friday I threw a snowball at some girl's head and then she nailed me in the balls!SO IT WAS YOU!!!!!

I mean.....

*cough*

SammieBabe
12-11-2005, 06:17 PM
The one time I've been in snow, it wouldn't stick together. :(

The Mighty Sabotender
12-11-2005, 06:18 PM
I hate snowfights. I'm usually the kid that gets nailed in the balls.

escobert
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
no, you don't understand how much it hurts to be hit in the nuts by anything. THta's just not right. If a girl ever hits me in the nuts for any reason they will hurting after (I of course wouldn't hit them but that doesn't me I don't have girls that wouldn't)

TurkSlayer
12-11-2005, 06:20 PM
A girl kicked me in the nuts once and asked me why it hurt...

The Mighty Sabotender
12-11-2005, 06:22 PM
A girl kicked me in the nuts once and asked me why it hurt...

You should've kicked her in the cooter. That's what I do.

crashNUMBERS
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
I think the title explains it all. Yeah....I did that on Friday. HE DESERVED IT! No one throws a snowball at my head!
Someone to throw a snowball at your head doesn't even have balls or mind to start...

Venom
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
I got nailed in the eye with a snowball.......An iceball if you will.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Nailed some chick last night, she was hot!

Shauna
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
Yeah. I haven't had a proper snowball fight in ages. The snow is crap nowadays, turns into slush in a matter or hours. :(

Traitorfish
12-11-2005, 06:32 PM
Some kid at my Mum's school got hit by a snowball with a rock in it. He died.

The Mighty Sabotender
12-11-2005, 06:33 PM
The snow is crap nowadays, turns into slush in a matter or hours. :(

Yeah. They just don't make it like they used to.

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 06:35 PM
This girl threw a snowball at me once so I nailed her in the balls :)

ThroneofDravaris
12-11-2005, 06:36 PM
I think the title explains it all. Yeah....I did that on Friday. HE DESERVED IT!
I hate to tell you this, but it probably didn’t hurt. At all.

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
I hate to tell you this, but it probably didn’t hurt. At all.You'd know you were Australlian..... The balls are a very sensitive area. Oh I mean :) Snow balls freaking sting.

ThroneofDravaris
12-11-2005, 06:42 PM
It would have to be a rather icy snow ball to be anything but vaguely felt through the many layers of clothes you wear in areas that actually have snow.

And just for the record, some areas in Australia do have snow.

UWAOOOOU
12-11-2005, 06:46 PM
It would have to be a rather icy snow ball to be anything but vaguely felt through the many layers of clothes you wear in areas that actually have snow.
Wearing layers would be smart but a lot off people wouldnt bother. It started snowing for less than an hour a few days ago where I live and there was easily enough snow for a snowball fight and since it wasnt snowing before that and wasnt even particularly cold not many people were wearing layers.
And just for the record, some areas in Australia do have snow.What, like mountain tops? :)

ThroneofDravaris
12-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Yes, on mountaintops.

Epiphany
12-11-2005, 06:55 PM
Snow fights are fun, and made funner when they become violent. When I was 12-13ish my brother and I had massive snow fights. The snow plows would push a huge pile into our yard and that would be my base. I had little cubby holes for snowballs and icicles in it and everything. I think I built a slide on it too, but yeah.
Getting hit in the face with an ice ball = pain. Getting hit in the EAR with an ice ball = even more pain.

Sare
12-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Snowfights are ok, but there are much better things to do with snow than have a fight. Some that are even as much (or more) fun as having a snowfight.

I've been in few snowfights when I was smaller. It starts with teams but eventually it changes to one person againts all others.

Zeldy
12-11-2005, 07:15 PM
We have ice/mud fights. As thats all we get :(

rubah
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
We don't waste snow on snowballs. It all goes toward making the snowman.

Faris
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Every year! :love:

Ryth
12-11-2005, 07:38 PM
I can't even remember a time I was in a snowball fight. The closest thing I can remember was when some jackass threw one at me with a rock in it and hit me in the arm. Hurt like all hell. :(

Itsunari 2000
12-11-2005, 08:08 PM
I hate situations where objects are being thrown around. And I don't like snow.

Rye
12-11-2005, 08:42 PM
No snowfights... yet. xD I want to get into one!

escobert
12-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Just remember the yellow snow isn't lemon :D

Shoeberto
12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
no, you don't understand how much it hurts to be hit in the nuts by anything. THta's just not right. If a girl ever hits me in the nuts for any reason they will hurting after (I of course wouldn't hit them but that doesn't me I don't have girls that wouldn't)
I wanted to say something like that in my first post, but all I could get out was some ouches.

I hate to tell you this, but it probably didn’t hurt. At all.
Okay, okay, bud. Listen. Thanksgiving break here, we got less than an inch of snow. It was starting to melt. My friend scraped some off of his car, packed it into a snowball, and threw it at his window to scare another friend who was inside. He shattered the outer pane of the glass. Imagine that kind of force on your testicles. Yeah.

KentaRawr!
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
I rarely get into snowball fights. Nor do I play in the snow. o.o If I ever do play in the snow, it's gonna be for making a snow man. The only snow fight I ever have is with the snowman I make. :P "KARATE CHOP!!"

Apollo
12-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Today me and my friends went sledding and when we got at the bottom of the hill instead of going right up to sled again we'd make snow angels and have a snow ball fight. It was great fun, I love the snow.

Anaisa
12-11-2005, 09:48 PM
Surprising. Considering you made her out of snow.

Old Manus
12-11-2005, 10:01 PM
Screw snowballs, stabbing people with icicles is the way of the true warrior

Shlup
12-11-2005, 10:21 PM
My mom nailed me in the head.

Skarr
12-11-2005, 10:26 PM
I've never been in a snowball fight. Hell I've never even seen snow. However, throwing a snowball at some kid’s balls sounds pretty damn fun. :p

Tigmafuzz
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Ha! Wait, neither have I...

Resha
12-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Well, I've never nailed anyone in the balls yet, snow or otherwise, but I assure you, I will someday.

:laugh: I will.

Clouded Sky
12-11-2005, 10:44 PM
I was in a snowfight once. I made a ton of snowballs and made a big pile as to never run out. I hit a girl in the head and she came over and kicked my (pile of snow) balls.

Kamiko
12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
It hasn't snowed here.
It never snows here apparently.
Ugh, I hate my life.

Jebus
12-11-2005, 11:18 PM
I used to have snowball fights, until one of my cousin's friends threw one at my balls. It was just a glancing hit so I was still able to walk home, but ow. OW!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Yeah 2 years ago in fifth grade.It was the funnest ever.Snow was flying everywhere.
I hit a teacher with one but she never found out hehe :D

Chibi Angel
12-12-2005, 12:08 AM
We used to have snowball fights all the time. One time I hit a kid in the face and he got a bloody nose, I felt bad. :( and my brother once threw in iceball at my little sister but she duck and it made a hole in the door.

Rase
12-12-2005, 01:30 AM
I LOVE having snowball fights. My favorite thing to do was sneak up and "whitewash" someone, i.e., take a lot of snow, shove it in their face, then throw them to the ground. I liked this because I suck at throwing snowballs accurately more than 5 feet. :)

Most fun I've ever had in one though was probably when my entire school of, like, 300 people had a massive, three team snowball fight. It was insane.

FutureEmperor
12-12-2005, 02:24 AM
I remember last year there was a huge snowball fight at my school, it was us grade elevens versus the grade tens and the grade twelves, needless to say we teamed up with the twelves to charge the overwhelmingly large amount of grade tens and with our awesome skills we were able to win the day. Then the us grade elevens turned on the twelves, it was fun. nothing like i billion snowballs flying every where.

God i love snow.

here for a limited time
12-12-2005, 02:28 AM

Anyways....If you've ever had a snowball fight before.....Was it fun? What happened?
u go girl

Slade
12-12-2005, 02:54 AM
I nailed some kid in the balls with a snowball.
Shot.
I've only ever experienced snow once in my life. It actually snowed at my house! So cool (literally). I had a snowball fight with my sisters and found out that if you pack the snow too much when creating a ball, its like being hit with a rock! I also made a snowman carrying a flag made out of a long stick of bamboo and an old sock......good times :love:

black orb
12-12-2005, 03:41 AM
>>> I think is funny how we can turn almost everything into a weapon..
Even snow...

Vyk
12-12-2005, 05:11 AM
Girls are so mean to testicles. They just don't understand

Mittopotahis
12-12-2005, 05:15 AM
My friend once got nailed in the balls with a paintball. It hurt me just seeing it.

Levian
12-12-2005, 01:08 PM

http://www.eternal-legend.com/ffvii/equip/shots/nailbat.jpg

escobert
12-12-2005, 01:11 PM
My friend once got nailed in the balls with a paintball. It hurt me just seeing it.
I shot my friend in the balls witha bb gun one time on accident. I mean to shoot him but not in the balls. I was far away though :p

Itsunari 2000
12-12-2005, 05:52 PM
I was kicked in the balls once. I didn't feel a thing. Other times, I've been hit in the face by flying objects - footballs etc.That was back before I learned to move before thinking. So I'm used to it.

Also, don't eat yellow snow.

<b>Edit by Kishi: Don't double-post.</b>

ScottNUMBERS
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
I NIALED URE MOM L to the OL

Itsunari 2000
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
<!--...What ?

Sorry, what is that, some obscure dialect of English ? Or retard-speak ? You can always tell when a guffawing moron such as "URE"self draws on his incredible mental capacity to randomly insult someone. This is the reason I tend to avoid GC like rape - too many giggling morons, and not enough moderators to deal with them. Just out of interest I checked out your profile, boy - Occupation : " I don't need a job, I'm going to win the lottery. :) Yeah, just keep telling yourself that while you scratch out a meager existence sweeping toilet floors from nine to five. You'll see. Do yourself a favour and at least learn to spell before someone " NIAL "'s your pustular weak ass into the ground.

Tosser.--><b><<b></b>>

Edit by Kishi: You don't talk to other people that way. Or, you do, but then you get banned.</b>

Dixie
12-12-2005, 10:07 PM
People like to hit me with snowballs. Of course, I like to put rocks in the snowballs then throw them. It's fun when they run away screaming. ^_^ I sit there and laugh, LAUGH I TELL YOU!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!11111

Like today after school, the second they saw me, most of them backed off. Then some jerk decided to throw 3 snowballs at my face. I stuffed some rocks in the snowballs and I had good aim. One on his face, one in the balls, and one in the ear.

Sadly, the rocks had no effect. Damn.

P.S. Lots of people like to start /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif with me and it gets rather annoying. :/ I <3 this time of year. Even Sephex knows how I feel (I hope)

Kawaii Ryûkishi
12-12-2005, 10:19 PM
http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/ohdixie.png

Dixie
12-12-2005, 10:26 PM
http://norbert-x.com/rock/userfiles/Kishi/ohdixie.pngYou deeply disturb me. :p I mean, that'd be good to me when I was 4, but am I 4 anymore? NO didn't think so. :p

PS That's hawt. xD

ScottNUMBERS
12-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Itsunari 2000, If you were as intelligent as you make out to be, you would have realised that my post was more a dig at people that do spell like that and try to insult you with "your mum" jokes repetitivly. And it was more aimed at the title and at no one in paticlular, if I was to aim it at you I would have quoted you or informed you so.

Also: You act as if it was a lame insult, but really, if I was trying to insult you, that certainly would've done the trick.

Dignified Pauper
12-13-2005, 12:58 AM
We used to have an annual snow-ball fight at my house during my middleschool days. We had eight of those ten gallon white buckets, and we used those to make forts. We had four teams with 2 buckets a piece. We played capture the flag and it rocked. I don't know how many people got a snowball smashed in their face, but it was a lot of fun.

Markus. D
12-13-2005, 01:39 PM

NO DUDE! deserves that...

Celtic Commando
12-13-2005, 03:41 PM
I try to avoid it, which I did one time. t felt like the matrix, cos I dodged a HUGE snowball by leaning backwards. Next thing, I get nailed in the head and fall over. I was on my way to school.

Itsunari 2000
12-13-2005, 04:37 PM
The last time I threw a snowball it got me into some trouble. I don't think I should go around doing those kind of things.

Project G
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Lol, this thread is hilarious, getting hit in the nuts by a snowball...

ffxfreak93
12-13-2005, 05:38 PM

why did you do that? no man deserves to get hit in the balls,i mean that could've been fatal

Itsunari 2000
12-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmm ... I think it's much more to fun to throw snowballs at cars and moving objects instead of people.

ThroneofDravaris
12-13-2005, 06:19 PM
Okay, okay, bud. Listen. Thanksgiving break here, we got less than an inch of snow. It was starting to melt. My friend scraped some off of his car, packed it into a snowball, and threw it at his window to scare another friend who was inside. He shattered the outer pane of the glass. Imagine that kind of force on your testicles. Yeah.
A Real man could take that.

...Actually come to think of it, you would have a better chance of taking that if you weren't a real man...

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 06:21 PM
why did you do that? no man deserves to get hit in the balls,i mean that could've been fatal
You've never met a guy who you think is a candidate to receive such treatment?!

ThroneofDravaris
12-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Less often than I meet women who would have deserved it if it were possible. :p

Vyk
12-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Agreed. Like I said, you women just don't understand. It'd be more sympathetic to stick his hand in a vice. And given the choice between a crotch shot and a hand crush, I'm sure he'd choose that too. You can hate someone, but there's rarely a good enough excuse to hurt them like that. Women just think it's the perfect punishment for everything..

SilentBlade
12-13-2005, 11:49 PM
1) HAHAHAHA
2) I live in Australia but could never be bothered to go to the mountains.
3)Every time I go to England and Ireland to visit my reletives I always JUST miss the snow.

Mercen-X
12-14-2005, 12:24 AM
You should've kicked her in the cooter. That's what I do.
Aim a little higher (o)(o)

Winter Nights
12-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Awesome. Every guy should endure that sting, before they can call themselves a man.

Levian
12-14-2005, 02:21 AM
Hah, I know a guy who's endured that sting, and he sure can't call himself a man. :p

VampireCrono
12-14-2005, 03:03 AM
.....why would you ever do that, wow, thats like, a no zone

Elite Lord Sigma
12-14-2005, 03:03 AM
Unfortunately, we can't have snowball fights at my school because it isn't allowed for some reason...

It has been a while since I had a proper snowball fight. By proper I mean snow flying everywhere.

This girl threw a snowball at me once so I nailed her in the balls :)

Since when do women have testicles?

ffxfreak93
12-14-2005, 03:45 AM
You've never met a guy who you think is a candidate to receive such treatment?!

they aern't men :laugh:

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 03:47 AM
Some kid at my Mum's school got hit by a snowball with a rock in it. He died.OMG, too funny, I laughed so much I puked!

Surprising. Considering you made her out of snow.WFT, you don't know <b><<b></b>jack></b>!

http://www.eternal-legend.com/ffvii/equip/shots/nailbat.jpgOMFG, what is that meant to mean? *stabs*

<b>Edit by Kishi: Do not go around the swear filter.</b>

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 03:54 AM
WFT, you don't know <b><<b></b>jack></b>!

You mean I can't prove it. But let's face it, my story is far more convincing than yours, thats proof enough.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 03:59 AM
You mean I can't prove it. But let's face it, my story is far more convincing than yours, thats proof enough.WFT, you don't know <b><<b></b>nuthin' 'bout no electric lawnmowers></b>!

<b>Edit by Kishi: Again, don't do that.</b>

-N-
12-14-2005, 04:02 AM
Nailed some chick last night, she was hot!xD

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-14-2005, 08:31 AM
Im the kid who always wins in a snowball fight.

ThroneofDravaris
12-14-2005, 08:34 AM
WFT, you don't know <b><<b></b>jack></b>!

WTF, we can say <b><<b></b>that word></b> now?

EDIT: I couldn't get it to work so I had to copy yours :(

<b>Edit by Kishi: That probably should have been a clue to you that it's still not allowed.</b>

Loony BoB
12-14-2005, 01:09 PM
If people can't make decent posts in this thread it will be closed.

I was punched in the balls once. I cried. I think that's the last time I remember myself crying from pain. But oh man, it was at school, and I didn't care, I cried. God, that was painful.

It is an unwritten rule that you simply don't do that to anyone who isn't a mugger or worse. That's like grabbing a girl's hair or boob and dragging her along the ground by it. You just don't. If you think a snowball in the head is worth a snowball in the balls, then you are a ruthless person and I'm glad I don't live nearby.

Night Strife
12-14-2005, 01:49 PM
I got nailed in the ear with a snowball. It got stuck there so I had to take it all out. >.<

Itsunari 2000
12-14-2005, 04:38 PM
My friend took a fifteen man beating for hitting a local gangster's little cousin in the face with a snowball.

ffxfreak93
12-14-2005, 04:50 PM
I was punched in the balls once. I cried. I think that's the last time I remember myself crying from pain. But oh man, it was at school, and I didn't care, I cried. God, that was painful.

It is an unwritten rule that you simply don't do that to anyone who isn't a mugger or worse. That's like grabbing a girl's hair or boob and dragging her along the ground by it. You just don't. If you think a snowball in the head is worth a snowball in the balls, then you are a ruthless person and I'm glad I don't live nearby.

exactly

Elite Lord Sigma
12-14-2005, 09:24 PM
I like winter with all the snow and sledding and snowball fights, but fortunately, I have never been hit by a rock snowball on bare skin (I usually had a big puffy coat on when I did get it, absorbing about 99.9999% of the blow). About the only thing worse than getting hit by a snowball in the head is getting snow shoved down the back of your shirt.

Winter Nights
12-14-2005, 10:27 PM
Hah, I know a guy who's endured that sting, and he sure can't call himself a man. :p
Then, he didn't endure it enough. :p

Reine
12-15-2005, 08:19 PM
If people can't make decent posts in this thread it will be closed.

Yes, I also agree with this

bennator
12-15-2005, 08:37 PM
If someone attacks the balls unwarranted, that person deserves to die, old, lonely, friendless, penniless, and childless.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Anybody who pegged me in my crotch (if I weren't such a nice guy) would have the living hell beaten out of them.

OblivionKing
12-16-2005, 03:59 AM
Never seen snow cuz im cool like that...you get it.

But we down here in the great sunshine state make these things called potato guns...

If you think a snowball hurts, try one of these bad boys.

And if you actually do try one, it isn't my fault that you get yourself hurt...badly.

Elite Lord Sigma
12-16-2005, 09:39 PM
Never seen snow cuz im cool like that...you get it.

But we down here in the great sunshine state make these things called potato guns...

If you think a snowball hurts, try one of these bad boys.

And if you actually do try one, it isn't my fault that you get yourself hurt...badly.

I'll try one...right now!
*shoots a barrage of potatoes at OblivionKing*

Tasura
12-16-2005, 10:14 PM
Its been ages since ive had a good snowfight, me being the only person my age for a few miles. >_<. but back in the day they were good, back in '92 when we had that huge snowstorm, those were good times many a ball of snow were thrown, and many a ball of flesh was hit.