PDA

View Full Version : If The World Was Really Like Final Fantasy?

TheMasterOfFinalFantasy
12-11-2005, 08:11 PM
What Would You Do If The World Was The Same As Final Fantasy 8
What School Would You Go To?
What Wepon Would You Use?
I Want To Know All Your Ideas And Write Them Down

:mog: By The Way Im New And I Love Final Fantasy:mog:

Shin Gouken
12-11-2005, 08:49 PM
id probabley just sit at my pc all day making /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif threads

bad sense of humour i apologise. im shin welcome to eoff

boys from the dwarf
12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
:mog: I Love Final Fantasy:mog:
winner of the hourly state the obvious award. you have to , to be on this forum pretty much. welcome buddy! sorry if that sounded sorta offensive. id go to balamb garden for a school and my weapon would be a theif sword (the big swords that zidane uses in FF9.).

chronic_Maniac
12-11-2005, 10:59 PM
I'd have a gunblade. but I'd shoot with it more then slice. I'd go to balam garden. I'd get my butt kicked by seifer and squall for being like them. LOL.

Captain Maxx Power
12-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Hit on Quistis incecantly until she agreed to be my wife. I'd probably be Quistis Groupie Alpha, due to my dominance. Then I'd go draw some fire magic and set fire to Squall's jacket to see how he reacts. My guess is he'd do that handgesture and say "Whatever" whilst the blaze whittled down the threads in his coat.

G SpOtZ
12-11-2005, 11:30 PM
I'd go to trabia garden. I would switch from my guns to my fists, as i have limited ammo. guns would vary from handguns to uzi's to sawed-off shotguns.

Anaisa
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Id attend Balamb garden. And then when I thought the time was right id kick that old bum Cid out of rulership and take over.:greenking And id only allow him and Norg and the garden faculty to stay to do all the menial tasks. And id make Norg share a dorm with Cid.:laugh: I would use a wide variety of weaponry and of course make use of my fine martial arts and gymnast ability, whilst also having the finest of magic skills.

Yuffie514
12-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Garden: Galbadia (the red fits indeed)
Weapon: Gunblade (women can fight, :p )
> i guess with nothing else better to do, i could train or join a posse...:tongue:

*~Angel Wing~*
12-12-2005, 03:31 PM
:mog: By The Way Im New And I Love Final Fantasy:mog:

WELCOME!!!:D I LOVE FINAL FANTASY TOO!!!:grinpink:...especially FF8:love:
I would go to Balamb Garden, and be part of Squall's posse. Zell would be my older brother along with my little sister. (don't ask...inside joke;)) Laguna would be our Uncle too!!!:grinpink: (don't ask me how that works out...:D) And we would all go in the Ragnarok and travel everywhere with Laguna and Squall posse with us, and have tons of fun!!!:D My weapons would be hand guns, (almost like Yuna's) claws, (the weapon Rikku uses) and the type of staff thing Yuna has.:grinpink: I would switch around...And that's about it!!! :)

muzzer
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
Hit on Quistis incecantly until she agreed to be my wife. I'd probably be Quistis Groupie Alpha, due to my dominance. Then I'd go draw some fire magic and set fire to Squall's jacket to see how he reacts. My guess is he'd do that handgesture and say "Whatever" whilst the blaze whittled down the threads in his coat.
lol, great idea:D
:choc: :moomba:

Kamiko
12-12-2005, 09:52 PM
winner of the hourly state the obvious award. you have to , to be on this forum pretty much.
Hardly, some of our top members have never even played the game.

I'd go to Balamb. Not Trabia cos I hate the cold.
I'd probably use a gunblade. Because they're shiny and cold and slicey (which isn't a word).
And I'd... spend all day taping Squall and Seifer doing naughty things to each other.
And killing Rinoa.

Rocket Edge
12-12-2005, 10:05 PM
school: Balamb garden
home: Deling city
weapon: Gunblade (Seifers type)
i would also create my own triple triad card empire;)

Necronopticous
12-12-2005, 10:07 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4511700021036249808

TheSpoonyBard
12-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Great video. I wonder what motivates people to make these kind of things?

Garden: Galbadia
Weapon: Gunblade
Hometown: Winhill
Role: King of the CC group

Dolentrean
12-12-2005, 10:25 PM
School: Any garden and I would get training to do something cool.

Weapon: hand to hand, and basic knives/handguns (more realistic that a gun blade) Do the research and you will learn gun blades are highly inaccurate and ineffective.

I would be a merc and put Squall to shame by being cooler than him but not wearing leather furry coat things...

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 12:12 AM
I would be a merc and put Squall to shame by being cooler than him but not wearing leather furry coat things...
People always say Squalls outfit is leather, but infact, if you look at the movement of the fabric you will see it is not leather. You only need to look at the way the clothes hang and how they rumple to see that there not leather.

rubah
12-13-2005, 12:42 AM
Ingame or prerendered?

The character renders look pretty leathery to me.

Not to mention the character art from Itadaki Street Special.

Randgris
12-13-2005, 01:02 AM
I'd be Cid and Edea's adopted son. My weapon would be a staves and I'm the best magic user in Balamb. I'd be an SeeD at the age of 15 and be an instructor at the age of 16. :cool:

What I did is legal right? :rolleyes2

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 01:14 AM
Ingame or prerendered?

The character renders look pretty leathery to me.

Not to mention the character art from Itadaki Street Special.
In the game. If you look at the way leather creases for example you'll clearly see by the movie scenes in the game that the rumples in the fabric are not the rumples you'd get with leather.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 02:12 AM
well it looks like leather, I could very very possibly be wrong, but it looks leathery and most people do think its leather so let me rephrase I would not wear Leather-looking fuzzy coat things. I hope that fixes any problems you may have faced with my previous post.

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 02:16 AM
well it looks like leather, I could very very possibly be wrong, but it looks leathery and most people do think its leather so let me rephrase I would not wear Leather-looking fuzzy coat things. I hope that fixes any problems you may have faced with my previous post.
To the untrained eye it may look like leather. And id be happier if you changed it to this: "I would not wear an outfit like Squall's which is commonly but wrongfully perceived to be leather"

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 02:27 AM
*sigh* ok "I would not wear an outfil like Squall's whitch is commonly but wrongfully precived to be leather... But is still fuzzy" that better?

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 02:35 AM
*sigh* ok "I would not wear an outfil like Squall's whitch is commonly but wrongfully precived to be leather... But is still fuzzy" that better?
Yes, thats appeased me :ty: I will forgive you for sighing at me because I know you just added that for drama, and you love to reiterate for me really.

Aurora_sword
12-13-2005, 02:53 PM
I...I dont think I'm someone suited to be a soldier, so i'll probably go to a normal school...wait...that doesnt exist....
I'll be a good ole country boy in windhill then.
Wait, Esthar sounds better.

Captain Maxx Power
12-13-2005, 04:54 PM

Best. Find. Ever.

Oryxxx
12-13-2005, 07:40 PM
Living the big life in Deling city :p. No training No weapons... no job.

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Living the big life in Deling city :p. No training No weapons... no job.
The "big life" with no job? how are you going to manage to live a big life with no big money?

Ultima Shadow
12-13-2005, 08:45 PM
That... was... awesome!

Anyways, I would spend most of my time trying to breed cactuars with tonberries. I would create the ultimate being... the offspring of a female cactuar and a male tonberry... a "mini-mog monster"!!! Then I would use the mini-mog monster for sexual pleasure. :)

k0llizi0n
12-16-2005, 04:05 AM
School: Any garden and I would get training to do something cool.

Weapon: hand to hand, and basic knives/handguns (more realistic that a gun blade) Do the research and you will learn gun blades are highly inaccurate and ineffective.

THOSE FURRY COAT THINGEY HAPPEN 2 BE VERY COOL 2 ME:mad2:

Neco Arc
12-16-2005, 04:35 AM
School: tutored by Irvine in gun handling
Weapon: Hunting Gun
Favorite sayings: "It's Wabbit Hunting Season"
Mortal Enemy: a grey coloured "Wabbit" who always says "Whats Up, Doc?"

that or someone working at Esthar...

Nanaki_XIII
12-18-2005, 04:33 AM
garden:Balbam
weapon:fists(gotta love the martil arts), sniper gun with laser scope(only for assantion missons) flying disk(rinoa's weapon) and a knife
job:Merc or SeeD
family:they'd be dead
role:serious pain in the hero's ass thanks to missons or serious pain in the "bad guy's" ass thanks to missions

Aerith's Knight
12-18-2005, 03:36 PM
School: trabia
weapon: a black bow of the strongest wood and arrows with a silver point stolen from galbadia and for close combat two knives with a diamant in both of them
sweetheart: Selphie :)
Job: none.. just wandering around the forests and kill all evil in my path
Family: selphie is the only family i need :P

Discord
12-18-2005, 10:47 PM
How about something less morasmatic!

I'd probably be sitting at home and playing a game that would look like this world!

Weapon?! Sony Game-Pad.

School? Erm.. Galbadian University of Edeanosity, Outermindar Squalicity and Nuclear Zellology.

Sounds like a good layout.

Paninipower123
12-19-2005, 12:33 AM
I'd eat a posionous panini before some crazy biatch sorceress tries to kill me and destroy the whole world :D

Tearz
12-19-2005, 01:59 AM
School: Balamb.
Weapon: Whip *crack*. Alternatively, I would like to go around, throwing flames at random objects and people for no apparent reason.
Birthplace: Esthar.