PDA

View Full Version : Favorite character

Zeromus_X
12-11-2005, 08:34 PM
well, since theres a "least favorite character" thread, i decided to make a "favorite character" thread. (if there already is one, can you merge them?)

me...cait sith! (you probably knew that already...)

i also dont want to post an entire 20 options...theyll only be 11...

Slade
12-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Cid was my favorite. His language was great. Vincent, Yuffie and RedXIII were pretty cool too but I have to go with Cid.

FutureEmperor
12-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Oh man this isnt fair, i like them all (except for the sephiroth) how can you make me choose, i mean seriously this is the cruelest torture ever...

but that being said i always liked Aeris, whether it was thier happy go lucky always cheerful nature or the fact that they *spoiler(is this even needed its been like what seven years and what not.....)* she dies for the greater good, i dont know. any ways AC made me like her even more though. but still its her by not much.

But i also will agree with Slade Cid is a great character (and i pilot) i think he is my second choice. but seriously the differences between all the charcaters is like a 0.0000000001% difference.

Randgris
12-12-2005, 04:41 AM
Aeris. Cause she's my most powerful character in Disc One (How do you beat someone wearing ALL the summon Materias, has Great Gospel, has Cure3, has Wall, has all the enemy skills, those available in Disc One only, has a Mastered HP Plus and wears a Protect Vest?) Aside from her I also like Tifa, Yuffie and Cid.

(What I mean by all is ALL the strongest summons like Odin, Leviathan, Kjatta, etc. The later ones. Chocomog was with the other character I believe.

crashNUMBERS
12-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Nanaki is way too cool. He was cooler then Sephiroth all the way. I know I even used him once in my party on the final battle...

Shin Gouken
12-12-2005, 02:17 PM
sephiroth had a cool image but was pretty much the only reason why i liked him. vicint too was damn cool but very strangely i picked cid. i NEVER had cid in my party which is why its strange i picked him, but hes just the coolest dude their is.

Christmas
12-12-2005, 02:37 PM
:save:http://www.kekkai.org/andrea/stupid/hacks/thetruth.jpg:save:

RUFUS...hey..wait a minute...

Azure
12-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Other, the amazing Reno!

boys from the dwarf
12-12-2005, 05:13 PM
i cant be bothered to choose out of all of the amazing charcter so im gonna choose that guy in the hotel at the gold saucer, mr .hangman. (i thinks thats his name.)

Dreddz
12-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Cid or Cait...

chronic_Maniac
12-12-2005, 05:34 PM
I wonder who will be most liked, sephiroth or aeris? I can't wait to see.

Dinnova
12-12-2005, 10:30 PM
Nanaki by far!

The Triumphant Hero
12-12-2005, 11:46 PM
Cloud. My Cloud had my evilest/best materia combos and did 9999 every hit.

kikimm
12-13-2005, 03:20 AM
Other, the amazing Reno!

Ah yes! I was trying to figure out who was missing. yeah, reno was totally awesome.

So like. Reno, Tifa, and Vincent. I don't think I want to choose.

DK
12-13-2005, 03:37 AM
Bugenhagen, Sailor Suit Barret and Red XIII for the win.

Edit: Don Corneo was funny as well.

Starboard Regulator FlareNUKE
12-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Aeris. Cause she's my most powerful character in Disc One (How do you beat someone wearing ALL the summon Materias, has Great Gospel, has Cure3, has Wall, has all the enemy skills, those available in Disc One only, has a Mastered HP Plus and wears a Protect Vest?) Aside from her I also like Tifa, Yuffie and Cid.

(What I mean by all is ALL the strongest summons like Odin, Leviathan, Kjatta, etc. The later ones. Chocomog was with the other character I believe.

Why do people to power-up Aeris? I mean, when I had her, she wore White Magic and a couple summons, but I never bothered with her limit breaks... You're just going to lose her...

Night Strife
12-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Cloud, he had a big sword and the best limit break.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-13-2005, 03:56 PM
i vote yuffie! her always ranged attacks, doom of the living limit break and constant cheery attitude won me over.

i feel sorry for bbarret, no one voted for him :(

Sare
12-13-2005, 04:16 PM
I voted for Aeris. She was one of my favourite characters. Such a sweet girl.

Crop
12-13-2005, 05:08 PM
I voted other, other was such a great character. Oh wait no? *cough* well mine was Rufus, he was slick.

Fonzie
12-14-2005, 12:42 AM
I voted for Aeris. She was one of my favourite characters. Such a sweet girl.

Too bad she dies. Muhahaha

x Quistis x
12-14-2005, 02:05 AM
i liked cait sith and cid, cid was funny, cait sith was just big and fat and stupid....which i liked :D

Randgris
12-14-2005, 04:00 AM
Why do people to power-up Aeris? I mean, when I had her, she wore White Magic and a couple summons, but I never bothered with her limit breaks... You're just going to lose her...
I dunno, I can't explain why... Maybe we like her because of personal reasons.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-14-2005, 09:39 AM
ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Qurange
12-14-2005, 09:19 PM
I voted for Yuffie, but the more I think about it, the more I think that my favorite character was Aerith. (I like Yuffie quite a bit, of course, but there you go.)

As to the 'but you lose her anyway!' argument, if you want to play that card, you lose all of the characters eventually, as you beat the game, so it's kind of silly to gripe about someone else's playing style.

Aerith was just a fascinating sort of person--there was much, much more to her than meets the eye, even aside from the whole Cetra bit. I maintain that she was and is a little crazy, but she still had a lot more force of personality than she's usually credited with. She might have seemed sweet and nice, but she didn't seem to have any trouble with being sneaky when she felt like it.

I seem to recall a little bit of flower price gouging, not to mention surviving as what she is in the slums for so long.

She was just a rather mature character. The whole 'mysteriousness' thing probably helps, too.

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
12-15-2005, 02:50 PM
Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockheart is my favorite character but Cloud have two loves,Tifa Lockheart and Yuffie Kisagari.:p