PDA

View Full Version : I'm out of ideas

xtreme112
12-12-2005, 06:00 AM
Ok here's the situation:
It's my birtday on saturday (hurray for me) before this time i didnt want a party, but now a few people have told me that i should have a party, so now i am.
Because it's such short notice I only want a small party, something that doesn't need a lot of time and organization. But I have absolutely no idea what to do, any ideas on how i should throw up a quick, easy, party?

Mittopotahis
12-12-2005, 06:09 AM
Just ask a few friends if they want to go to the beach or something. It doesn't really need to be a 'party' as such, just an outing or something. You could invite some mates over to your house and you can watch some DVD's, have a movie marathon or something. I dunno, millions of possibilities.

kikimm
12-12-2005, 06:47 AM
Having a "movie night" can be pretty damn fun, with some good friends. It's low-key, you can relax on the couch, you know. Like Mittopotahis said.

Bowling is also pretty fun, even though I feel stupid doing it. But yeah, that's an enjoyable group acitivity, I think. Ah, I'm just trying to give you advice based on what there is to do in my on city, and there's really nothing. So that's all I got for you.

Meat Puppet
12-12-2005, 07:10 AM
November was last month.

Tai-Ti
12-12-2005, 10:10 AM
just make sure everything breakable is in a cupboard, and post the invitations in the school newsletter XD not msart, but its easy!

Mo-Nercy
12-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Get someone to bring over a PS2. Rent Eyetoy and Singstar. Easily the most fun a group of friends can have. There's nothing worse than having a party and having girls and guys divided because all the guys are crowded around a PS2 looking playing GTA. With games like Eyetoy and Singstar, that doesn't happen.

If this party is going to have alcohol or just a lot of drinks, get everyone to bring a bag of ice fill up the bathtub. It's a lot easier to access drinks that way. Saves people the trouble of having to look through your fridge.

If you know that there are couples coming...LOCK YOUR ROOM! There's nothing worse than finding out your mate and his girlfriend were in your room for 5 hours (speaking from experience :O)

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-12-2005, 12:52 PM
my friend oragainsed a small dress up party where we used to play all these games that u do when we were kids (i.e. pinyata, musical chairs, celebrity heads). You can just bring a few people over, get a game of cards, a bottle and a twister mat, that should make form some interesting interaction (not to sound like an overgrown perv:mog: ). Or the lot of you guys can go out to the movies, get some grub and just have fun foolin around!

Plenty of ideas, not necessarily involving alcahol (though it may make for some interesting cause u dont really need it to have fun man)

Luara
12-12-2005, 01:15 PM
invite a few friends and go to the cinema, wach a movie, and then they stay in your house spleeping (well..not spleeping, ... stay awake with your friends all night ); that should do... :choc: :choc2:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Fancy dress..easy...

Jess
12-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Rent out some movies, get some pizza and have a few people over. ^_~

ScottNUMBERS
12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Bring the guys 'round for Strip Snakes and ladders!

Invite me.

Itsunari 2000
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
How do you know you're going to do something until you do it ? - Holden Caulfield, the Catcher in the Rye, page 251.

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
12-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Bring the guys 'round for Strip Snakes and ladders!

Invite me.

ME TOO!!!

Vyk
12-13-2005, 08:46 PM
November was last month.
Haha, that's an excellent point nobody else seemed to notice. If your birthday is this Saturday, that begs the question.. Why is your profile lying to us?!

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 08:51 PM
Doesn't everyone lie in their profile?

ScottNUMBERS
12-13-2005, 08:54 PM
No.

Old Manus
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Tea and biscuits

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
No.
Well considering thats a lie, im now willing to bet you've lied in your profile.

Vyk
12-14-2005, 03:26 AM
MY profile isn't a lie, why should I assume anyone else's is? And why would he lie that it's 3 weeks earlier. I'd go for like 6 months

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 03:38 AM
MY profile isn't a lie, why should I assume anyone else's is? And why would he lie that it's 3 weeks earlier. I'd go for like 6 months
I don't know what his motives are. And id say don't assume everyones profiles are truthful nor that they aren't. And now Im assuming that your real birthday is six months later than what you claim.

Dolentrean
12-14-2005, 03:42 AM
can I come? I will bring jell-o! and I will bring video games ^^. and I will love you forever!

Epiphany
12-14-2005, 03:44 AM

And id say don't assume everyones profiles are truthful nor that they aren't.

I'm confused.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 03:49 AM
Get one of your friends to post a suicide note on MYSPACE! and then he should kill himself and then you have a real fucking awesome party!

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 03:49 AM
I'm confused.
Allow me to unconfuse you.You'll see when I said "doesn't everyone lie in their profile?" I used a question mark. I was questioning whether everyone lied in their profile, not assuming.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 03:51 AM
Allow me to unconfuse you.lo</>l *dispell/remedy!*

Epiphany
12-14-2005, 03:51 AM
And then when someone said no you called it a lie. Isn't that assuming?

ffxfreak93
12-14-2005, 04:00 AM
rent(or buy your desicion)a few paintball guns and shoot the hell out of each other,play some videogames,watch movies

oh and btw

INVITE ME!!

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 04:00 AM
And then when someone said no you called it a lie. Isn't that assuming?
No, I wasn't being serious.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 04:03 AM
Anaisa, you aren't funny

Dolentrean
12-14-2005, 04:03 AM
what ffxfreak93 said!

DK
12-14-2005, 04:04 AM
No, I wasn't being serious.

Quite a convenient excuse you seem to have for every time someone proves you wrong, that is. Instead of acting up and responding to everything that's said, why not try growing up a bit and thinking before you post, hokai? Thanks. Now, if you could be so kind as to stay on topic, we'd all very much appreciate it.

xtreme112: Pretty much go with what else has been said. A movie night in is a good way to do things. I mean, theres nothing wrong with having a gathering really, just get some people around and stick some music on and chill out. It all depends on what you want to do, it is your birthday after all.

Edit: I got that line in about 2 weeks before Del did, kthx.

The Jamie Star Scenario
12-14-2005, 04:09 AM
sry, edited

Dolentrean
12-14-2005, 04:11 AM
:D :up: Nice edit

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 04:17 AM
Quite a convenient excuse you seem to have for every time someone proves you wrong, that is. Instead of acting up and responding to everything that's said, why not try growing up a bit and thinking before you post, hokai? Thanks. Now, if you could be so kind as to stay on topic, we'd all very much appreciate it.

Its not an excuse if its the truth. And Id hardly call responding to everything someone say's to be immature. It would be ignorant if I didn't respond. So if thats the last anyone mentions of the subject this will be the last time I respond to it.

DK
12-14-2005, 04:22 AM
Your ignorance is shown in your repsonses because so far whenever I've seen someone come up with a rational and sensible response to something you say, you deflect it by ignoring it or stating that you weren't being serious in what you said. I wasn't saying you were immature for responding to everything either, your response's themselves are immature. Such as this one. :D "omgz evry1 shut up and i will aswell but if u kep talking i will 2" Real mature there. :fonzie: However, I'm going to quit this now because to be honest, I tire of you.

ffxfreak93
12-14-2005, 04:28 AM
_____

Loony BoB
12-14-2005, 04:28 AM
Kyono, don't modwhore. Warn the posts or contact a mod but don't modwhore. It makes us feel redundant and causes many tears on pillows.

Anaisa, please don't post off-topic.

The next off-topic post in this thread will get a heavy warning and cause the thread to be closed. So, don't.

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 04:31 AM
<!--
Your ignorance is shown in your repsonses because so far whenever I've seen someone come up with a rational and sensible response to something you say, you deflect it by ignoring it or stating that you weren't being serious in what you said. I wasn't saying you were immature for responding to everything either, your response's themselves are immature. Such as this one. :D "omgz evry1 shut up and i will aswell but if u kep talking i will 2" Real mature there. :fonzie: However, I'm going to quit this now because to be honest, I tire of you.
That response is not mine. But that mock quote of yours really does put me to shame, because it shows what a mature hilarious individual you are. And you can't accuse of me of ignoring responses to something I have said,and also accuse me of responding to everything that is said about me, not logically anyway.-->
EDIT BY BoB: Drop it and stay on topic, of face consequences.

DK
12-14-2005, 04:46 AM
Oh yeah, one more thing, if you DO get alcohol for your party, make sure you get a designated puking area for people 'cause otherwise it'll get everywhere and no one will help you clean it up the next morning.