PDA

View Full Version : Who has the more interesting dialogue scenes. Yuffie or Vincent

darkchrono
12-12-2005, 06:31 AM
Of the two characters that you don't automatically get and you get to choose if you get them at all. Which of those characters has the most interesting or entertaining dialogue scenes if you do get them.

I have never gotten Vincent before so I am not sure if he says much of anything at all during the game. But if he does which character (him or Yuffie) did the writers give the best dialogue to.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-12-2005, 11:32 AM
vincent, easily! his story involvement explains a ot and is quite entertaining. plus his somewhat detached attitude is funny during heated moments

Randgris
12-13-2005, 03:45 AM
I personally liked Yuffie cause she's all spunky, sneaky and somewhat arrogant. Plus I laughed when she calles Cloud a spikey headed jerk :D

Mo-Nercy
12-13-2005, 04:04 AM
Vincent's story is a little more moving. He's the lover of the woman that gave birth to Sephiroth after all.

Yuffie's backstory is cool enough. She IS a ninja. But I figure she could've just as easily gotton a job instead of stealing my materia.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 04:24 AM
(she did get a job at one point of the game costa del soul I belive)

Ya I suppose yuffie was cool, and I liked her charecter, but vincents story and alot of his dioloug was better. He also gave a few of my favorite lines in the game. When you fight hojo he says, "I was wrong, the one who should have slept... was you!" there are a few others I liked but I would be way off and probobly confuse them with someone elses lines so I wont post them