PDA

View Full Version : Chicken Little??? Please let this just be a rumor...

MateriaBladeVII
12-12-2005, 09:01 AM
What's this I hear about Chicken Little appearing in KHII? Is it true? I'm hoping this whole thing is just a rumor... I choose not to believe this- until someone presents me with proper evidence like screenshots or a link to a trailer...

If Chicken Little is in this game, I'll have lost all faith in the better judgement of Nomura...

If it is in the game, though- I can already figure out why. It's for the same reason he threw in that Tron world... Disney Interactive was doing a project on creating a game for it and he saw it and thought it might be good to put in... I just hope he has some taste and doesn't put a crappy new Disney movie like Chicken Little in there...

DMKA
12-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Why care? I say the more, the merrier!

I hope it's true, and I'm pretty sure it is thanks to magazine scans I saw a while back. If I find them I'll post them.

SeeDRankLou
12-12-2005, 07:04 PM
Yep, Chicken Little is a summon. Go here (http://www.kh2.co.uk) and they have a magazine scan of it. You should really calm down about the stuff you don't think you're going to like. This is going to be a fantastic game and you are going to love the Tron world, I put money on it. Just because you didn't like the movie doesn't mean you won't like it in the game. And Chicken Little is cute, and so was the movie.

Marshall Banana
12-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Chicken Little was a great movie! I didn't expect it to be in KH2 since it's so new, but I'm really excited to hear that it is. =D

Pouring Rain
12-12-2005, 07:48 PM
You've lost all faith in the better judgement of Nomura then.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/dengeki1211/001.jpg

Paine's wings are adorable! xD

DMKA
12-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Yes, Johnny Depp's charater in Pirates of the Carribean is in there too.

here for a limited time
12-12-2005, 08:39 PM
yes chicken little is in there :eep:

Pouring Rain
12-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Yes, Johnny Depp's charater in Pirates of the Carribean is in there too.
Captain Jack Sparrow is awesome! <3

Craig
12-12-2005, 08:45 PM
If you don't like it, don't summon him.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-12-2005, 08:46 PM
By the looks of it Chicken Little is a summon, so I'm doubting there's an actual world of it.

MateriaBladeVII
12-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah... I found the screenshot shortly after I posted this thread...

I think I died a little on the inside when I saw the image. I'm sorry, but...

Chicken Little hasn't been out in theaters for even a month or so... How could that merit to be put in this game? It's not classic... It's just Disney trying to pump up the hype for it's new movie by putting it in an already extremely popular video game...

Couldn't they have put something better in like Finding Nemo? Now that's classic...

Sefie1999AD
12-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Yeah, Chicken Little will be in the game, and I like the addition myself. Too bad the movie hasn't been released in the cinemas here, but supposedly it's a pretty funny comedy. Besides, from what I saw in KH and CoM, you can make good stories and worlds even from less better Disney movies.

Couldn't they have put something better in like Finding Nemo? Now that's classic...

Now that's what would make me hate it.

Vyk
12-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Neither of those, or Pirates of the Caribbean are classic Disney. What made you think it was exclusive to classics?

Heartless Soul
12-13-2005, 09:05 PM
Neither of those, or Pirates of the Caribbean are classic Disney. What made you think it was exclusive to classics?
Or animated movies for that matter too.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-13-2005, 09:17 PM
Yeah, a lot of the movies that are referenced aren't classics. As for Finding Nemo, they seem to be shying away from using stuff from Pixar films, even though I suppose they technically have the rights to do so.

RaidenWeb17
12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Hmm I dont really know about Chicken Little...But this is a little off topic but they are making another Pirates of the Caribean Movie called PotC: Dead Man's Chest. I saw a preview in theaters last Friday. Not a very original title but its cool. Jack is still dead or something and I think it has more to do with Davy Jones and all that stuff

Monol
12-14-2005, 02:41 AM
*Almost has a heart attack* wow...this game actually looks...really...really...and i mean REALLY good....you get to cut a rump with aerial and be a lion...an ACTUAL lion...which shows they really worked on the battle system and design....and vivi i think is in the game! gah...............its to perfect....oh and umm chicken little as a summon doesnt sound to shabby...ill admit though a world based on a brand new movie doesnt really apeal to me...but i suppose i cant judge yet...just gotta wait and see :)

look_out_below
12-14-2005, 02:56 AM
I doubt i will ever use the Chicken Little summon when i play the game, unless i have to in order to continue story development or something like that. I'm with MateriaBladeVII on this one. To bad Ice Age was not Disney i would love to have that squierrel guy as a summon.

MateriaBladeVII
12-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Oh whatever-
Pirates of the Carribean is TOTALLY a Disney classic. It's based on an ages old Disney World ride and it's got the popularity level of any of the movies that were put in the original game. It's classic. So is every other Disney movie put in here. I'll even admit Tron. hehe. I fully support them putting live-action movies in. I'm not against change- I'm just against change with bad taste. hehe. Seriously- it's too soon to throw a movie like Chicken Little in...

And don't you EVER say Finding Nemo is a bad movie in my presence... THAT is classic... You know how many people love that movie? How popular it is? X_X

Tron's kinda grown on me- especially since I saw that there was something worse. hehe. But yeah- I suppose it isn't too bad- with him just being a summon...

And of course I know this game is gonna be awesome! It's gonna be soooooooo much better than the first! I just like to critique certain aspects that could be improved on. We all do it. lol. ^_^

(In case you wonder why I'm saying "hehe" it's cuz I'm extremely annoyed with them putting this "lol" crap instead of regular ole "l o l")

Psydekick
12-14-2005, 07:31 PM
By the looks of it Chicken Little is a summon, so I'm doubting there's an actual world of it.
Lets hope not!