PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite map?

MogThief
12-12-2005, 10:59 PM
My favorite map is Zeklaus Desert. Why? It's big and has great battles from all three directions.

Tempest
12-12-2005, 11:32 PM
My favorite map is Horror in the Deep Dungeon.

BG-57
12-13-2005, 06:06 PM
Nelveska Temple

1) It's relatively small, but the multiple levels make it still challenging.

2) It forces you to fight creatively, especially with Worker 8.

3) Some of the best treasures in the game, which are really easy to miss.

4) Hyrudras galore! Perfect place to start breeding Tiamats!

dragon_slayer789
12-23-2005, 10:27 PM
i like zekalaus desert because u have plaenty of time to do accumulate before the enemy gets to u so i think it is a very good training place to abttle at

Remon
12-24-2005, 03:16 PM
I like Dorter trade city.I just like it

dragon_slayer789
01-03-2006, 08:00 PM
haha dorter funnty u cant even battle there haha that was funny haha

Rogue
01-03-2006, 08:54 PM
My favorite map is Horror in the Deep Dungeon.

Gilthanes
01-14-2006, 03:06 PM
You fight in Dorter, its one of the early battles in the game, also the first place you have to deal with a pesky archer up on the rooftops. was 2 knights, a wizard, and like 3 archers or something in that battle (But only 1 had a longbow).

I can still remember doing that battle first time without any pre-leveling. Got wiped badly, then went and leveled a bit and came back.

As far as my favorite map goes.. hmm, I'd have to say the first battle at that church with the shrine knights, where you split your team, 3 in front, 2 in back. On top of the church is a priest, and behind him a summoner with a dragon rod, 2 mediators in the back and maybe a geomancer or two on the sides. I just loved that battle, wasn't hard or anything, just fun to me

I also liked the fight where you meet Olan I think it was, the astrologist guy

Ziekfried
01-25-2006, 10:06 PM
YO! Bethla Garrison South Gate is my favorite hitting both switches with people in front of the flood gate is fun they get wiped off the screen anyof your party members return though. Loads of Fun.

Beoluve
02-12-2006, 10:58 PM
You fight in Dorter, its one of the early battles in the game, also the first place you have to deal with a pesky archer up on the rooftops. was 2 knights, a wizard, and like 3 archers or something in that battle (But only 1 had a longbow).

I can still remember doing that battle first time without any pre-leveling. Got wiped badly, then went and leveled a bit and came back.

As far as my favorite map goes.. hmm, I'd have to say the first battle at that church with the shrine knights, where you split your team, 3 in front, 2 in back. On top of the church is a priest, and behind him a summoner with a dragon rod, 2 mediators in the back and maybe a geomancer or two on the sides. I just loved that battle, wasn't hard or anything, just fun to me

I also liked the fight where you meet Olan I think it was, the astrologist guy

Ya I also liked that level alot!!

Ragnarok
03-03-2006, 10:11 AM
Zerkile Falls, the sweetest place ever,and by the way, you fight at Dorter twice, that is my second favorite place to fight...

MogThief
03-06-2006, 01:00 PM
Dolbodar Swamp coming from Bethla Garrison is pretty nice.

Crossblades
03-06-2006, 05:07 PM
This is a tough one. I guess it's the one where you rescue Cloud. Name of the map escapes me

BG-57
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Zarghidas Trade City, I believe.

feioncastor
03-07-2006, 10:42 AM
You fight in Dorter, its one of the early battles in the game, also the first place you have to deal with a pesky archer up on the rooftops. was 2 knights, a wizard, and like 3 archers or something in that battle (But only 1 had a longbow)
Technically, that's in the "Slums at Dorter", not "Dorter Trade City". You do fight in Dorter Trade City, later though. The first fight of Chapter 2, if I'm not mistaken.

My favorite is probably the Roof of Riovanes. It's a quick, tactical fight, too. Either that one, or the one with the dam... Around Bethla Garrison, I think... I don't recall the name of it.

My least favorite is almost certainly Finath River. Pesky Chocobos!!! They always do the hit'n'run thing. Always.

MogThief
03-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Finath River coming from Bervenia Free City is one of my other favorite maps.

VorpalCyberWolf
03-10-2006, 07:31 PM
I love Zirkile Falls myself... Its just such an awesome map, and the original battle there is one of my favorites. Otherwise I like Mandalia Plains for training factor, its just one of the best defensive maps in the game, though it's not that challenging.