PDA

View Full Version : What type of music do you listen to?

MogThief
12-12-2005, 11:53 PM
I listen to whatever sounds good, so I don't like to confine myself to one type of music. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of disco music (I don't like to "boogy down," though) on MusicChoice. Disco ruled the world at one point from 1974-1981. It's amazing how much influence it had on people during that time period. In my opinion, the best disco songs are from 1979 and 1980.

Venom
12-12-2005, 11:59 PM
Metal and hard rock, 1969-1989.

Kirobaito
12-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Singer-Songwriter folk. John Denver; James Taylor; Eric Andersen; John Prine; Simon & Garfunkel; Peter, Paul & Mary; Bob Dylan - that kind of thing. I also like country music.

Craig
12-13-2005, 12:31 AM
I'll listen to anything that I think sounds good. My current playlist has:

Black Eyed Peas
Bloodhound Gang
Boxcar Racer
Busdriver
DJ Clue
Electric Six
Eminem
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Gary Jules
Gorillaz
Gwen Stefani
Jack off Jill
Jimmy Eat World
Kaiser Chiefs
Kings of Leon
KoRn
Limp Bizkit
Outkast
QOTSA
Razorlight
Snoop Dogg
The Bravery
The Hives
The Strokes
Transplants
White Stripes

So yeah, pretty varied.

Captain Maxx Power
12-13-2005, 12:33 AM
Good music. Whatever pleases my ears. My playlists isn't a thousand miles away from Craig's.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-13-2005, 12:35 AM

Black Eyed Peas
Bloodhound Gang
Boxcar Racer
Busdriver
DJ Clue
Electric Six
Eminem
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Gary Jules
Gorillaz
Gwen Stefani
Jack off Jill
Jimmy Eat World
Kaiser Chiefs
Kings of Leon
KoRn
Limp Bizkit
Outkast
QOTSA
Razorlight
Snoop Dogg
The Bravery
The Hives
The Strokes
Transplants
White Stripes

So yeah, pretty varied.

Pretty much what i was gonna say with an exception of a few.
And i'd add Fallout Boy and Hoobastank

MogThief
12-13-2005, 12:37 AM

Black Eyed Peas
Bloodhound Gang
Boxcar Racer
Busdriver
DJ Clue
Electric Six
Eminem
Foo Fighters
Franz Ferdinand
Gary Jules
Gorillaz
Gwen Stefani
Jack off Jill
Jimmy Eat World
Kaiser Chiefs
Kings of Leon
KoRn
Limp Bizkit
Outkast
QOTSA
Razorlight
Snoop Dogg
The Bravery
The Hives
The Strokes
Transplants
White Stripes

So yeah, pretty varied.

Interesting list. I used to listen to the Foo Fighters and Gwen Stefani when she was with No Doubt.

kikimm
12-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Looking at what iTunes says, I listen to alternative, metal, soundtrack, and rock. Plus a few other things here and there. Not very....varied. But I don't care.

But Chevelle, Incubus, A Perfect Circle, Akira Yamaoka = :heart:

Denmark
12-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Varied, I likes to think. But I have a list of my favorite musical artists.

Radiohead
Interpol
Beck
The Beatles
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sublime
The Alkaline Trio
Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five

kinda varied, right?

Rye
12-13-2005, 01:02 AM
Generally Alternative, but I like opera and metal, especially when it's squished together to form Opera Metal!

Dresden Dolls, System of a Down, A Perfect Circle, Tori Amos, Brand New, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Thursday, Zolof the Rock And Roll Destroyer, Coheed and Cambria, Within Temptation and Utada Hikaru mostly.

Shoeberto
12-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Anything and everything that sounds roxors.

Russielloyd
12-13-2005, 01:18 AM
Anything that catches my ears really except pop music, thats a no no.

But then again sometimes we have no choice what we listen to because some annoying friend will start humming something to a tune then it suddenly get lodge in your bloody brain and it doesnt go away for ages!

DK
12-13-2005, 01:18 AM
http://www.last.fm/user/crackedworld/

Rye
12-13-2005, 01:31 AM
http://www.last.fm/user/crackedworld/

Haha, good idea xD:

http://www.last.fm/user/Ryessica/

XxSephirothxX
12-13-2005, 01:37 AM
I'll listen to whatever ISN'T metal, hard rock, emo (most modern rock I hear nowadays :(), country, or rap. I like a lot of 90s Alternative Rock and oldies.

Venom
12-13-2005, 01:55 AM
Well i might as well list what i listen too...

1.AC/DC
2.Alice cooper
3.Anthrax
4.Aerosmith
5.Megadeth
6.Metallica
7.W.A.S.P.
8.Zakk Wylde
9.Ozzy Osbourne
10.Slayer
11.Led Zeppelin
12.Deep Purple
13.Black Sabbath
14.The Who
15.Twisted Sister
16.Van Halen
17.Guns N roses
18.Motley Crue
19.Judas Priest
20.Motorhead
21.Ramones
22.The Sex pistols
23.The New york dolls
24.Spinal Tap.

ZeZipster
12-13-2005, 02:12 AM
Indie, Emo, Screamo, Alternative, Ska, Hardcore, and Punk. Playlists on my desktop includes:

1. Seven Mary Three
2. Choking Victim
3. Mudhony
4. Meat Puppets
5. The Matches
6. Rise Against
7. Billy Talent
8. L7
9. Architecture in Helsinki
10. Spoon (everything but their new album, which I dislike)
11. Rufio
12. 30 Seconds To Mars
13. Adam & the Ants
14. VAST
15. Silverchair

An awkward conglomerate of glossy clean poppy stuff mixed with loud, fast, and sloppy unedited stuff. That way I manage to piss off my punk friends and radio rock buds!

Mo-Nercy
12-13-2005, 03:18 AM
Anything anyone tells me to listen to + hot Asian artists like BoA and Jolin.

Slade
12-13-2005, 03:35 AM
I usually listen to rock orientated music. Hard rock, grunge, metal, funk rock.....whatever rock I guess. Every now and then a song from a different genre tickles my fancy but that rarely happens.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 03:45 AM
I listen to almost all genras of rock and metal, I really do not like pop or rap, im not the biggest fan of mainstreem, but I do like some country and quite a bit of classical, so I have varied tastes.

tailz
12-13-2005, 06:54 AM
metallica
the offspring
sum 41
blink 182
green day ( i dont want to hear it i listen to every album of em)
yellowcard
autopilot off
genesis
the lost prophets
nightwish

and this is one thing i wanna know

bladen maybe you know why almost every metallica fan hates/dislikes S&M if you know please explain

Markus. D
12-13-2005, 11:51 AM

Jimmy Eat World

So yeah, pretty varied.

yay!!!!!! Shlup is an Emo.

i like most genres....

Slothy
12-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I like a lot of stuff. My taste pretty much ranges from the likes of Tool to Nelly Furtado to Uematsu. The only genre I so far despise without exception is country, and my preferred genre tends to be prog rock. Generally if you give me anything rock with a great drummer and I'm happy as a clam.

Craig
12-13-2005, 12:29 PM
yay!!!!!! Shlup is an Emo.

i like most genres....

Hahahahahahahaha.

Dreddz
12-13-2005, 05:09 PM
I like Rap, Hip Hop, DNB, Dance, RNB etc
Thats in general, theres the odd Rock, pop song that I'd like...

Crop
12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Mostly Rap but I do like other songs but not rock.

Captain VooDoo
12-13-2005, 06:14 PM
I lsten to what ever i like, i hate the idea of having to like one genre because you miss out on a lot of good music.

GooeyToast
12-13-2005, 09:36 PM
Alice In Chains
Beethoven
Bach
Deserts of Traun
Dillinger Escape Plan
E.S. Posthumus
Estradasphere
Faith No More
Fantomas
Fatal Pudding
John Zorn
Kaada
Lovage
Mike Patton
Mozart
Mr Bungle
Naked City
Ozzy
Pantera
Pink Floyd
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Resist The Embrace
Secret Chiefs 3
Sleepytime Gorilla Museum
The Mars Volta
Tool
Tomahawk
Trevor Dunn's Trio Convulsant

Psydekick
12-22-2005, 09:37 AM
I like Rap, Hip Hop, DNB, Dance, RNB etc
Thats in general, theres the odd Rock, pop song that I'd like...
Yeah same here.

Jebus
12-22-2005, 09:52 AM
Good music. I.E. most stuff before 1980.

dragoonknight_kain
12-23-2005, 03:02 AM
I like punk, or similar stuff.

Favorite bands:

- Millencolin
- Sum 41
- Fall Out Boy
- Cauterize

Tempest
12-23-2005, 04:04 AM
I like all kinds of music except Country. Most of the time I listen to hard rock like Korn, System of a Down, or Metallica.

eestlinc
12-23-2005, 05:15 AM
10. Spoon (everything but their new album, which I dislike)
Oh man, I love Kill the Moonlight, but I love Gimme Fiction even more.

I like a lot of different kinds of music:

a wide range of classical from Renaissance vocal music through contemporary works
various kinds of electronic music from Autechre to Tosca to Zero7 to Björk
indie kinda rock music like Deerhoof, Spoon, the Walkmen, Sleater-Kinney, Interpol (if they even count as indie anymore)
art/noise pop/rock of various styles like Sonic Youth, Radiohead, Xiu Xiu, Boredoms, Stereolab, GY!BE, Mogwai
more mainstream rock like Pearl Jam, the Who, Pink Floyd
New York avant-jazz like Medeski Martin and Wood, Lounge Lizards, Sex Mob
Rufus Wainwright
the Flaming Lips
Nine Inch Nails
Johnny Cash

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-23-2005, 05:36 AM
Primarily classical and jazz.

SnoopyG
12-23-2005, 05:39 AM
Mostly dance, trance, techno, rave , whatever.
Also hiphop and r&b and oldies. And anything that sounds good, I'm not really picky, but I don't want horrible music.

CloudDragon
12-23-2005, 05:53 AM
Bands I like to some degree whether large or small. The bands I like more are towards the beginning:

The Flaming Lips, The Mars Volta, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Interpol, Mindless Self Indulgence Built to Spill, The Postal Service, Gorillaz, Death Cab For Cutie, Sigur Ros, System Of A Down, Coldplay, Tears for Fears, Gary Jules, Echo &; The Bunnymen, The Shins, The Church, Soundgarden, Sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Incubus, E.L.O., The Polyphonic Spree, Modest Mouse, Tenacious D, Beck, Blink 182, 5-3 Federation, Wesley Willis, Ben Folds, Ben Fold's Five, Jethro Tull, Oasis, OAR, Eric Clapton, Semisonic, Counting Crows, Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, The Monkees, The Used, The Who, Third Eye Blind, Three Doors Down, Air, Bob Dylan, Incubus, David Bowie, Jon Brion, Michael Andrews, John Williams, The Pixies, The Rolling Stones, John Williams, Goo Goo Dolls, Beastie Boys, Satanic music, and others I probably forgot.

Primus Inter Pares
12-23-2005, 12:49 PM
http://www.last.fm/user/PiPPrimus/

~SapphireStar~
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
No pop, R'n'B, hip hop or dance.
I love my rock and classical music.

Psydekick
12-23-2005, 04:26 PM
Hip hop 'cause i'm from da street, innit!:)

Skarr
12-24-2005, 02:35 AM
Rock ie GnR and rap ie Eminem.

Cloud_omnislash_Strife
12-24-2005, 03:39 AM
ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Man
12-24-2005, 03:43 AM
These days it’s mostly metal, prog and indie. If you don’t know what prog is read up. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prog)

here's a list of artists I C&Ped from my profile on wikipedia, which is currently the most up to date:

!!!, AC/DC, Alice in Chains, At the Drive-In, Atheist, Syd Barrett, Bathory, Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Beck, Jello Biafra, Big Black, Black Sabbath, David Bowie, Broken Social Scene, Jackson Browne, Jeff Buckley, Burning Witch, Dead Kennedys, Decapitated, Ani DiFranco, The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Doors, Dream Theater, Bob Dylan, Edge of Sanity, Emperor, Brian Eno, Enslaved, Explosions in the Sky, Fairport Convention, Marvin Gaye, Peter Gabriel, Genesis, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Gorguts, Green Day, Guns N' Roses, Hiroki Kikuta, Hollenthon, Hüsker Dü, Iron Maiden, Isis, Jane's Addiction, Jethro Tull, Elton John, Joy Division, King Crimson, Led Zeppelin, Lux Occulta, The Mars Volta, Massive Attack, Mastodon, Megadeth, Melvins, Meshuggah, Metallica, Ministry, Mr. Bungle, Yasunori Mitsuda, Jim Morrison, My Bloody Valentine, Nagelfar, Nile, Nine Inch Nails, Oasis, OutKast, Opeth, Pantera, Mike Patton, Pavement, Peccatum, Pink Floyd, Pixies, The Police, The Postal Service, Radiohead, The Rapture, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Lou Reed, Rush, Sigh, Slayer, Slint, The Smashing Pumpkins, Sonic Youth, Sufjan Stevens, The Stone Roses, The Stooges, Koichi Sugiyama, Sunn O))), Tears for Fears, Tool, Tortoise, Nobuo Uematsu, The Velvet Underground, The Who, Brian Wilson, Wintersun, Yes, Neil Young, Zwan

six underground
12-26-2005, 12:43 PM
House, trance, chill, i love progressive trance and hard or disco house. :)

I'm in love. :) :save:

Hed Kandi, Cafe del Mar, Ministry of Sound, Global Underground.

Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Eric Kupper, John Digweed, Sasha, Perasma, Kylie, Bonnie Bailey, Paul van Dyk, Anton Ramos, Brother Brown, Chicane, Kaskade...:)

I also like rock and hiphop.Anything you can dance to or view gorgeous scenery with. Anything that brings all sorts of people together.

Coldplay (Fix You), Dave Matthews Band (Crash into Me), Smashing Pumpkins... I also think the Black Eyed Peas and many other hiphop artists are fantabulous producers. :)

But I wanna be a club DJ. :)

**Celtic chants, meditative stuff and soundtracks from LOTR to the Matrix to Center Stage to Final Fantasy go perfectly for me as well.:)

But nothing beats strobe light anthems. :)

Neco Arc
12-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Good music.

[:..x.ffd.lil.one.x..:]
12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Hip hop and R&B

Suikojowy
12-26-2005, 03:43 PM
Here's a list of bands/artists I like

The Rolling Stones
Bob Dylan
The Beatles
Jimi Hendrix
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam
Joe Satriani
Stevie Ray Vaughan
The White Stripes
Alice In Chains
Nirvana
Temple of the Dog
Jeff Buckley
Van Halen
Chuck Berry
Buddy Holly
The Who
The Velvet Underground
Antony And The Johnsons
Interpol
Joy Division
The Smiths
The Cure
John Frusciante
Bright Eyes
Radiohead
Tool
The Clash
The Arcade Fire
The Mars Volta
Opeth
Queens Of The Stone Age
Metallica
Megadeth
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers
The Libertines
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The Flaming Lips
Iron and Wine
Sufjan Stevens
Modest Mouse
The Cooper Temple Clause
The Stone Roses
Art Brut
R.E.M
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
Black Sabbath
The Kinks
Neil Young
The Doors
Dream Theater
James Brown
The Pixies
David Bowie
Bruce Springsteen
Sonic Youth
Placebo
The Smashing Pumpkins

Rattler
12-28-2005, 06:48 PM
I pulled this off a list from a site Im on

Aerosmith, Amon Amarth, Anathema, Arch Enemy, Atrocity, Behemoth, The Black Mages, Borknagar, Burzum, Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Crom, Dammageplan, Dark Tranquillity, Dimmu Borgir, Dream Theater, Einherjer, Emperor, Ensiferum, Falkenbach, Hypocrisy, Immortal, Kotipelto, Magog, Månegarm, Mayhem, Megadeth, Menhir, Metallica, Moonsorrow, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Naglfar, Nargaroth, Negura Bunget, Nightwish, Opeth, Orden Ogan, Orphaned Land, Pantera, Rammstein, Satyricon, Shape of Despair, Slayer, Steve Vai, Stormlord, Stratovarius, SuidAkrA, Theater of Tragedy, Turisas, Victus

Jimmch939
12-28-2005, 06:57 PM
I listen to a wide variety of genres. Most of which fall under the general category of rock. I like a ton of classic rock, but I suppose most of my interests fall under the general category of screamy hardcore stuff. I like a lot of metalcore as well, though most of the new bands popping up in that scene (and sadly the ones gaining mainstream success) are terrible. I like lots of prog and post-rock as well.

Rose
12-29-2005, 05:45 PM
I listen to all genres of music, but I don't like all the bands. I mostly listen to ska and punk.

Bands on my playlist: (There are a lot more bands I like that I don't own any records or CDs by)

A Global Threat
The A.K.A.s
Against Me! (my favorite band ever)
Akaline Trio
Anti-Flag
The Aquabats!
ASOB
As I Lay Dying
Atreyu
Aus-Rotten
Avenged Sevenfold
Bad Religion
The Banner
Blanks 77
Blatz
Bomb the Music Industry!
The Bouncing Souls
The Briggs
Bright Eyes
Catch 22
Choking Victim
Citizen Fish
The Code
Crass
Crimson Mire
Cruxshadows
Dead Hearts
Dead Kennedys
The Extra Terestrial Robotic Intellegence System
The Flaming Tsunamis
From Autumn to Ashes
Green Day (it's their older stuff)
HORSE the Band
Justin Sane
Kid Dynamite
Lab Rats
Led Zepplin
Leftover Crack
Less Than Jake
The Letters Organize
Living Dred
Lower Class Brats
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Much the Same
Mustard Plug
No Where to Go
The Offspring
Oi! Scouts
Operation Ivy
Panic! At the Disco
Pink Floyd
Pipedown
Poison the Well
The Queers
The Ramones
Rancid
Reel Big Fish
Save Ferris
The Sex Pistols
Sham 69
Skate or Die
Smoke or Fire
The Specials (second favorite band ever)
Stray Bullets
Street Dogs
Streetlight Manifesto
Subhumans
Summer of '92
Switch 86
Theatre of Tragedy
Thought Riot
Travisty and the Screwups
Tsunami Bomb
The Unseen
The Usual Hooligans
The Vandals
With Love, Betrayal
Worth Street Station

Sorry it's long.

Shoden
12-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Metallica
Slayer
Guns 'N' Roses
Alice Cooper
Ac/DC
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Deep Purple
Led Zeppelin
And slight bits of Rammstein and the Offspring.

Metallica being my favourite because of the mix of powerful vocals, thunderous drums and some great guitaring from Hammet, Newstead,Musatine and Burton.

If you think Hetfield can't sing listen to the album "S&M"

fire_of_avalon
12-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Every time this thread comes up I can't think of anything, but I think that's because half the time I don't even know what I listen to. I could give you a rundown of my CD collection, but that wouldn't tell you anything about the musical genre's I partake in because I'm poor and can't afford CD's, or sometimes the artists I listen to don't even produce their own albums. So, when I say I listen to just about everything, I seriously, seriously mean that. You click a couple of sticks together, and I'll listen to it.

I don't know if this makes me a connoisseur or a musical glutton xD

Yamaneko
12-29-2005, 07:05 PM
Allan Holdsworth, Allan Parsons Project, Amon Tobin, Änglagård, Aphex Twin, Bill Bruford, Boards of Canada, Brand X, Brian Eno, Caravan, Camel, Clock DVA, Coil, Cream, CCR, David Bowie, David Gilmour Deep Purple, Depeche Mode, Eloy, ELP, Eric Clapton, Frank Zappa, Front 242, Front Line Assembly, FSOL, Gary Numan, Gentle Giant, Genesis, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Gong, Guns 'n Roses, Hawkwind, Henry Cow, Ian Anderson, IQ, Jackson Browne, Jethro Tull, Jimmy Hendrix, Joy Division, King Crimson, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, Mahavishnu Orchestra, Marillion, Mike Oldfield, Neil Young, Ozric Tentacles, Patrick Moraz, Pendragon, Porcupine Tree, Peter Gabriel, Peter Hammill, Pink Floyd, Procol Harum, Radiohead, Rick Wakeman, Robert Wyatt, Roxy Music, Rush, Roger Waters, Santana, Shawn Lane, Skinny Puppy, Soft Machine, Strawbs, Steve Hackett, Steve Hillage, Steve Miller Band, Styx, Supertramp, Tangerine Dream, Tears For Fears, The Beach Boys, The Doors, The Flower Kings, The Orb, The Rolling Stones, The Who, The Moody Blues, Uriah Heep, Van Der Graaf Generator, Vangelis, Yes

Zeldy
12-29-2005, 07:11 PM
The Rasmus (:heart:)
Within Temptation
Evanescence
Negative
Cradle Of Filth
Killer
Kwan
Apulanta
Apocalyptica
Nightwish
Sentenced
Entwine
The Used
From First To Last
From Autumn To Ashes
Murderdolls
Atreyu
Bjork
System Of A Down
My Chemical Romance
Uniklubi
Coheed And Cambria
Funeral For A Friend
Poets Of The Fall
Son Of Dork
& Metallica

http://www.last.fm/user/loveletter/

escobert
12-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Nas, AZ, The Firm, Nature, Cormega, Copone & Noriega, Mobb Deep, Juelz Santana, Bravehearts, D block, Jadakiss, DMX, Fat Joe, Notorious BIG and Wu Tang.

Venom
12-29-2005, 10:00 PM
I recently listend to Avenged Sevenfold and are now hypnotized into there music.

jrgen
12-29-2005, 11:27 PM
At the moment I mainly listen to metal (most genres), electronic music (industrial, EBM, noise), classical, folk (Middle Eastern, East Asian, South American, medieval European among others), gothic, post-rock and many different variations and mixtures of these genres.

SummonerYuna
12-29-2005, 11:30 PM
I mostly listen to rap, hip-hop, rock, and Hard rock.:D

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 04:30 AM
I listen to a lot of music but you'll usually find me listening to Rap or Rock. My top 3 music genres are (In order)

Rock
Rap (Hip-Hop)
Dance

I like any type of rock. My favorite bands are Blink 182, Nirvana, Radiohead, Sum 41, & Greenday. Those are in order. Favorite rappers are, also in order, Tupac, Nas, Eminem, Jay-Z, and Method man & Redman (Solo's and duos). Dance music?? I love it, but I don't pay attention to artists and such. I learn most songs from my bro who goes clubbin' a lot. I mean A LOT. My favorite (Dance) songs so far have to be "Lola's Song" - Shapeshifters and this other song I can't quite figure the name at the mo'...

Samuraid
12-30-2005, 08:07 AM
I listen mostly to:

Orchestra and Classical (from baroque music to contemporary orchestral)

Soundtracks (especially those from Anime!)

Jazz, Fusion

Easy listening and some New Age

Some soft rock styles (80's to the present)

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 05:43 PM
I never understood what fusion is. What is it??

escobert
12-30-2005, 06:46 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AZ_%28rapper%29 AZ > all :D

crashNUMBERS
12-30-2005, 07:31 PM
No, you're misunderstanding that it's Tupac>Nas>Method Man>Jay-Z>Ja Rule>Someone>Someone>AZ>50 cent...

J/k

But where's your Nas spirit!?

escobert
12-30-2005, 07:57 PM
I still have tons of Nas spirit but, I've been listning to him for years. AZs pretty mucha new thing for me. I've only really listend to him for a year or so. :D. And is flow/lyrics are just amazing. Nothing else like him really.

Samuraid
12-30-2005, 08:22 PM
I never understood what fusion is. What is it??
Fusion is bascially a mixture of traditional rock and jazz elements.

HybridFan
12-31-2005, 12:08 AM
Mostly electronic but I like all sorts.

Kossage
01-01-2006, 02:04 AM
I listen to whatever sounds good, so I don't like to confine myself to one type of music.

Yeah, I'm like that too. I enjoy listening to all music genres, and all of them have both good and bad songs. So, I can listen to some heavy metal like Nitrokiss, then switch to classic stuff like Bach and Mozart, move on to Sibelius and from there to Bomfunk MC's and Michelle Branch and then to John Williams and Hans Zimmer, just to give a few examples. :)

dante the demon prince
01-01-2006, 02:08 AM
i listen to anything that is gothic music or game soundtracks thats it

SummonerYuna
01-01-2006, 02:12 AM
I listen to rock! :D

(who wouldn't):p

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 03:42 PM
Most of the time it's Punk Rock and Grunge..but I really like anything from Faithless to Public Enemy to Slipkot.

Relena
01-01-2006, 03:56 PM
I like Final Fantasy Music

Chris
01-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Mostly reggae/ roots/ folk/ Irish folk. Grace Jones. :cool: