PDA

View Full Version : Who on Earth do you think you are? A superstar? Well right you are.

Denmark
12-13-2005, 02:06 AM
If you were a superhero, and you were invincible, would you carry a weapon anyway? Like a gun of some sort, perhaps. Discuss.

rubah
12-13-2005, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't need a weapon. As soon as I use my power of blowing up lightbulbs, no one could ever see to hit me.

kikimm
12-13-2005, 02:09 AM
You know my feelings on this subject. But I will respond anyways.

Of course I would carry a gun! Cause guns are cool. Shoot shoot kill kill.

Denmark
12-13-2005, 02:11 AM
I agree with rubah, although I'd probably have a different superpower. But there have been enough superpower threads in the history of the universe. I wouldn't need or want a weapon. Silly kikimm. (who prompted me to make the thread obviously)

kikimm
12-13-2005, 02:12 AM
Why wouldn't you want a weapon? I want an explanation.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 02:14 AM
Wepons = Sexy

and you can use the gun to through at your enemy when you are out of bullets and all hope is lost in hope that it will harm them more than the bullets bounching off there chest. (I would totaly abuse my superpowers, I'll admit it)

The Summoner of Leviathan
12-13-2005, 02:14 AM
I wouldn't need a weapon. As soon as I use my power of blowing up lightbulbs, no one could ever see to hit me.
What would you do during the day time when the sun is out?

For me I would not even want a weapon or super powers..Except maybe to fly...with wings...or shape-shift...Or be like Storm from X-Men...okay, maybe I do want a super power...

Denmark
12-13-2005, 02:16 AM
I wouldn't need a weapon if I were invincible! And I could have enough fun just beating up bad guys with my superpowerful skills and superhigh stats. It's just a matter of choice I guess. You could have fun with a weapon, and I bet I could too, but I'd be satisfied without. And it would provoke me to be more creative in my winning ways. :D?

Rydia of Mist
12-13-2005, 02:16 AM
Heck yeah I'd carry a weapon. Weapons are neat. Not a gun, though, because guns are so blah.

I'd totally carry a full-size war-spork, as forged by my trusty friend Dante.

XxSephirothxX
12-13-2005, 02:17 AM
I would carry a spoon. Or, in dire circumstances, a stick.

rubah
12-13-2005, 02:18 AM
What would you do during the day time when the sun is out?

For me I would not even want a weapon or super powers..Except maybe to fly...with wings...or shape-shift...Or be like Storm from X-Men...okay, maybe I do want a super power...
What do you mean sun? I am a boss battle from the future that lives in teh darkest cave there is.

Plus I eat carrots so I can see in the dark.

12-13-2005, 02:20 AM
What do you mean sun? I am a boss battle from the future that lives in teh darkest cave there is.

But there is still sunlight outside your cave? Unless you rely on your opponants seeking you, rather than you them....

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 02:23 AM

You'd have super powers and spend your days in a dark cave eating carrots?!

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 02:24 AM

Damn you really have all the little details worked out dont you:rolleyes2 well it looks like carrot man has us beat, I say we all surrender to his might:eep:

Vaprice
12-13-2005, 02:29 AM
I don't need weapons... I'm asian.

Psychotic
12-13-2005, 02:31 AM
My wit is my weapon.

(cue boring idiots who say "THEN YOU'RE UNARMED!" who believe themselves to be the funniest people in the world.)

DK
12-13-2005, 02:32 AM
YOU ARE UNARMED PSY

but that's 'cause of that accident you had in 63' at the old arm removal factory. 'twas a sad day indeed.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 02:32 AM
I want to see The-Super-Asian and Carrot-Man battle to the death in a no holds superhero brawl!

Psychotic
12-13-2005, 02:35 AM
YOU ARE UNARMED PSY

but that's 'cause of that accident you had in 63' at the old arm removal factory. 'twas a sad day indeed.I had the last laugh when I left a little surprise in their ventilation system. Who knew anthrax could be so funny?

Vaprice
12-13-2005, 02:37 AM
I want to see The-Super-Asian and Carrot-Man battle to the death in a no holds superhero brawl!

xD he'll fall and become my dinner (carrot soup)

Slade
12-13-2005, 03:16 AM
I'd carry a pitch fork and a rolling pin.

rubah
12-13-2005, 03:20 AM
But there is still sunlight outside your cave? Unless you rely on your opponants seeking you, rather than you them....
I'm a boss battle. Since when do we go looking for fights?

You'd have super powers and spend your days in a dark cave eating carrots?!
Blowing out lightbulbs is more trouble than its worth. No one wants a blown out lightbulb.

Damn you really have all the little details worked out dont you well it looks like carrot man has us beat, I say we all surrender to his might
CarrotMAN? ;_;;;

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 03:34 AM
*clears thought* My sincerest apologies, The mighty Carrot-Girl

12-13-2005, 03:37 AM
rubah, how can you be a super boss if all you do is blow out lightbulbs?

rubah
12-13-2005, 04:00 AM
Well, the fact that my HP is expressed in scientific notation might have something to do with itxx;;;;;

I'm sure I've had other moves, but that's the only one in my Scan info, and I haven't had anyone in my cave in such a long time I've forgotten if I know any others ;_;

12-13-2005, 04:04 AM
But you can express small numbers in scientific notation too like 100 can be 10<sup>2</sup> or 1.00 x 10<sup>2</sup>

Winter Nights
12-13-2005, 04:54 AM
Water pistol. It's the only way to go.

Caspian
12-13-2005, 04:58 AM
I would use a wrench.

On pipes.

Like your face.

Giga Guess
12-13-2005, 05:27 AM
I am a weapon...:p

Rase
12-13-2005, 05:33 AM
http://www.gp.com/EducationalinNature/images/rubberband.jpg

theundeadhero
12-13-2005, 06:11 AM
Despite the obvious hero in my name, I don't feel right at all unless I have an assault rifle at my side. I'll wake up in the night and jump out of bed because I can't feel its presence and think it has gone missing. Even riding in a car I'll get out and then kinda freak out for a second because I can't find it, until I realize it wasn't there to begin with.

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-13-2005, 06:34 AM
I've always maintained that everybody should carry a daisho with them at all times and challenge each other to impromptu duels on the streets.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 06:35 AM
hmmm... I may have to start doing that...

ScottNUMBERS
12-13-2005, 09:16 AM
You know my feelings on this subject. But I will respond anyways.

Of course I would carry a gun! Cause guns are cool. Shoot shoot kill kill.
Kikimm's been drinking testosterone again. :mad2:

War Angel
12-13-2005, 09:25 AM
I don't feel right at all unless I have an assault rifle at my side. I'll wake up in the night and jump out of bed because I can't feel its presence and think it has gone missing. Even riding in a car I'll get out and then kinda freak out for a second because I can't find it, until I realize it wasn't there to begin with.
Dude.... I sympathise, from one soldier to another.

And, like, I'd TOTALLY use weapons. They're just so... fun. :)

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 11:22 AM
Blowing out lightbulbs is more trouble than its worth. No one wants a blown out lightbulb.

You don't have to blow out lightbulbs. What do you have to stay in the dark for?

Celtic Commando
12-13-2005, 12:04 PM
I'd just carry a REALLY BIG shield, cos if I was invincible, I'd still feel pain.

Giga Guess
12-13-2005, 12:49 PM
I've always maintained that everybody should carry a daisho with them at all times and challenge each other to impromptu duels on the streets.

YEAH! *Cue bloodthirsty gleam in my eyes*

Denmark
12-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Rase wins btw

rubah
12-13-2005, 10:07 PM
You don't have to blow out lightbulbs. What do you have to stay in the dark for?
Sadly, Doctor Xavier's school for mutants is not in existence, so my x-power has yet to be able to be controlled.

But you can express small numbers in scientific notation too like 100 can be 102 or 1.00 x 102

Trust me. It's out of necessity.

Traitorfish
12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
I'd carry a giant, Redeemer-esque chainsaw. For hacking muties.

Shoden
12-13-2005, 10:19 PM
Blow stuff up at a click of my fingers and make things spontaneously combust at my will. If I had those powers I'd be content.

Mittopotahis
12-13-2005, 10:43 PM
I'd just carry a REALLY BIG shield, cos if I was invincible, I'd still feel pain.
No you wouldn't, you're invincible! You could feel pain if you were invisible though.

My weapon would be Mitty-sense. And whenever it starts kicking in, I shall announce out of no where "My Mitty-senses are atingling". Then I would get sued by Marvel, but I would use my Mitty-sense secretly (which is very hard cause I announce it) and brainwash the judge/jury/random people to make me win, and I do. Then Marvel sue me again 3 weeks later, and this repeats until Marvel go bankrupt through legal expenses.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 10:58 PM
Trust me. It's out of necessity.

Cant really really small numbers be put in scientific notation as well like 5.0089 X 10^-6?

rubah
12-13-2005, 11:06 PM
. . . Then they'll have to kill me with an exact hit.

Dolentrean
12-13-2005, 11:08 PM
. . . Then they'll have to kill me with an exact hit.

Sence when is that a rule? It has always seemed to me it dosent matter much if you over hit damage, in fact it seems to me more often rewarded than punished :D I cried aloud with mirth and merriment

The Man
12-13-2005, 11:12 PM
Forty-six posts in this thread and I'm the first one to point out the John Lennon reference in the title. What is the world coming to?

rubah
12-13-2005, 11:16 PM
Sence when is that a rule? It has always seemed to me it dosent matter much if you over hit damage, in fact it seems to me more often rewarded than punished :D I cried aloud with mirth and merriment
If it wasn't a requirement, then it wouldn't be much of a boss battle now would it?

Rules can *always* be changed to suit.

Craig
12-13-2005, 11:30 PM
I'd carry a Laser Gun. Pew pew!

SilentBlade
12-13-2005, 11:31 PM
Of course a weapon, its like supermans equivelint of bling, Some big shiny sword and/or bazooka, you know. Something big!!!:p

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Forty-six posts in this thread and I'm the first one to point out the John Lennon reference in the title. What is the world coming to?
Why would or should that need to be pointed out?

Jebus
12-13-2005, 11:51 PM

That's only because I haven't posted in it yet. (Instant Karma = <3)

I already have superpowers of a sort. I'm a social chameleon. I can fit in with just about any possible clique with a few exceptions (those that go against my personal morals). Also, my presence calms people down. :D

The Man
12-13-2005, 11:55 PM
Why would or should that need to be pointed out?Questioning the importance of John Lennon references? This is treason of the highest order. In the Motherland, such actions would have been punished by firing squad post haste! They just don't run countries like they used to anymore.

Jebus
12-13-2005, 11:57 PM
Questioning the importance of John Lennon references? This is treason of the highest order. In the Motherland, such actions would have been punished by firing squad post haste! They just don't run countries like they used to anymore.

...I love you.

Anaisa
12-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Questioning the importance of John Lennon references? This is treason of the highest order. In the Motherland, such actions would have been punished by firing squad post haste! They just don't run countries like they used to anymore.
Hey, my nan is from Liverpool, and she knew the beatles, so in your face.:tongue: I have top secret inside info on them, and for saying that about me now im never going to share it here at this forum, so you can't look upon it.

black orb
12-14-2005, 01:05 AM
>>> A frigging Cell-phone that turns into a Laser gun!!..
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/faiz01_07_small.jpgyou have been justiøzed!

ffxfreak93
12-14-2005, 04:25 AM
i would have the ability to change shape and form and also do my limit break TOTAL ANNHILATION which blows up the frickin universe

-N-
12-14-2005, 04:26 AM
I don't need weapons... I'm asian.YES

X-Dragon
12-21-2005, 12:31 AM
i would have the ability to change shape and form and also do my limit break TOTAL ANNHILATION which blows up the frickin universe

Wouldn't you blow up too? And I would carry a sword that could cut a building in half

Denmark
12-21-2005, 03:12 AM
Yay someone pointed out the Lennon reference! :love:

Rase
12-21-2005, 03:45 AM
I would carry a sword that could cut a building in half

Like this building?

http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~legoemon/house/house4.jpg