PDA

View Full Version : Speculation on Mario

Hawkeye
12-13-2005, 04:49 PM
I have reason to believe that Mario is indeed high when you played Super Mario World. This is with the help of a friend late in the night.

MuSHROOMS- Coincidence? I think not. The fact that Mario runs around looking for Shrooms is indeed a sign that Mario was looking forward to getting high, and what did he do? HE GOT HIGH. Friggin twice his size.

Flower Power- And then, after he got high on shrooms, he could collect Flowers, which he shot /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of his hand! Now, I ask you, why would anybody think they are shooting stuff out of his hand, unless he is high? Look at me! I'm shooting stuff out of my hand! Obviously high when he did this.

Star- Flashy colors? I rest my case.

Koopas- Mario must have been halucinating when he saw these fuckers. See, these were supposable drug dealers, but after a while, Mario found out they were screwing him over, so he decided to kick some ass. Mario wanted weed, not some goddamn greenshell.

Overworld- Yeah, that's what I thought.

Mario's super jump- Who the hell jumps that high. Thats not even possible, unless you were HIGH.

Now, you decide:

I am extremely bored, wasting away forum space, or, this is very information knowledge that you did not know before, and want to thank me because I just gave everyone here a revelation of what they did not know.

Its up to you! Is Mario high?

Project G
12-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Lol, thats a good point

ScottNUMBERS
12-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Hawkeye's gone crazy again!

Captain Maxx Power
12-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Everyone knows Mario is based on the Nazi party's policies. Drugs indeed.

Psychotic
12-13-2005, 05:49 PM
He likes pipes.

That's got nothing to do with him being high, I just wanted to toss that into the discussion.

Yamaneko
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
It's all quite obvious really. Ever played Yoshi's Island?

Shoden
12-13-2005, 05:52 PM
interesting...

A communist and a druggie.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-13-2005, 06:23 PM
The device of eating mushrooms to increase in size was inspired by Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. It was a drug reference there, but that doesn't make its use in Mario games a drug reference by proxy.

Lindy
12-13-2005, 06:27 PM
Yes it does.

Just like everyone knows that being next to someone who is a communist will infect you too.

Markus. D
12-14-2005, 12:09 AM
Final Fantasy characters shoot stuff from there hand... there only possessed.

Swordicanus
01-04-2006, 02:46 AM
I have reason to believe that Mario is indeed high when you played Super Mario World. This is with the help of a friend late in the night.

MuSHROOMS- Coincidence? I think not. The fact that Mario runs around looking for Shrooms is indeed a sign that Mario was looking forward to getting high, and what did he do? HE GOT HIGH. Friggin twice his size.

Flower Power- And then, after he got high on shrooms, he could collect Flowers, which he shot /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out of his hand! Now, I ask you, why would anybody think they are shooting stuff out of his hand, unless he is high? Look at me! I'm shooting stuff out of my hand! Obviously high when he did this.

Koopas- Mario must have been halucinating when he saw these smurfers. See, these were supposable drug dealers, but after a while, Mario found out they were screwing him over, so he decided to kick some ass. Mario wanted weed, not some goddamn greenshell.

Mario's super jump- Who the hell jumps that high. Thats not even possible, unless you were HIGH.

Now, you decide:

I am extremely bored, wasting away forum space, or, this is very information knowledge that you did not know before, and want to thank me because I just gave everyone here a revelation of what they did not know.

The first choice ...you must have been bored lol :mog:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
01-04-2006, 07:59 PM
lol i read this somewhere but i forget

KentaRawr!
01-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Take a look at the flag in SMB1. Look familiar? Probably not. It only includes one quarter of the real deal...

http://www.embassyworld.com/embassy/panama_flag1.gif

Know what this means? You're probably thinking "He wants to destroy panama!" but that is incorrect. Remember the... PREDICTION? The prediction...

"One day, an anti-christ wearing a blue turban will rise to power."

Now, why does Mario wear red all the time? Perhaps because he wants to hide that he is the man who wears a blue turban? Wrong! He is trying to remove all evidence that he is working with the man who will rise to power! TOAD!

Think about it... Toad has a weird round piece of dotted cloth on his head, covering SOMETHING. This white and red cloth that no one ever questioned... Could it be covering, say, a turban? Wham. And everyone knows that coats go well with turbans, and your coat must always match the turban's color. Now, look at the color of Toad's coat. Why, blue. Hmmm...

My friends, Mario and Toad are going to try to rule the world! Mario was just a poor man, and Toad promised him power. But before this meeting between Toad and Mario, Mario was trying to steal Koopa's girlfriend, and he also was getting high. Very high. That's when Toad saw the opportunity to manipulate him... Have I been saying Toad this whole time? Sorry, I meant PINNOCIO! The lying scoundrel! Once he made his appearance in japan, he had to hide his identity, so he changed his name to Cinnopio. But that wasn't enough. Once he moved to the states, he called himself...

Toad...

So, where does the flag come in? Toad is going to go for Panama first. Dun dun DUN!!

But where does SMB1 take place? After the meeting. All of SMB1 was training, for the ruling of the world.

In conclusion... Mario is a manipulated druggie. Toad is a mastermind behind the plan for WORLD DOMINATION!!

a nirvana fan
01-04-2006, 08:15 PM

Koopas- Mario must have been halucinating when he saw these smurfers. See, these were supposable drug dealers, but after a while, Mario found out they were screwing him over, so he decided to kick some ass. Mario wanted weed, not some goddamn greenshell.

Now, you decide:

Haha! that's really funny.

Drift
01-04-2006, 08:21 PM
he's not high! Hes a communist!!!

Elite Lord Sigma
01-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Um, if he's hallucinating shooting fireballs, how exactly does something nonexistent kill his enemies?

KentaRawr!
01-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Um, if he's hallucinating shooting fireballs, how exactly does something nonexistent kill his enemies?

The flowers were ACTUALLY guns. :p

Mo-Nercy
01-05-2006, 12:21 AM
He's a plumber. You'd think at some point he'd do some actual plumbing. And what about Dr. Mario? Do you really expect me to believe that you can get a doctorate in plumbing?

I'm onto you Mario.

edczxcvbnm
01-05-2006, 01:34 AM
I wish mario would just rape princess peach.

Sephex
01-05-2006, 04:21 AM

http://www.geocities.com/edczxcvbnm/bleach.txt

Winter Nights
01-05-2006, 04:40 AM
Indeed. The whole damn series would just end right there.

moogle maniac
01-05-2006, 05:39 AM
hey i like how mario is an unusual character i mean you dont get any weirder than an italian plumber

Mirage
01-05-2006, 11:08 AM
http://www.geocities.com/edczxcvbnm/bleach.txt
What's up with the Bleach screenshot?

Sephex
01-05-2006, 10:29 PM
What's up with the Bleach screenshot?

ed and I think that part of the mini story that happens after the credits is hilarious.

Fael
01-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Flower Power... Giant Dinosaurs... Mushrooms... Pipes...

Mario was just some hippy italian tripping balls in a field =o

Elite Lord Sigma
01-06-2006, 12:11 AM
SH! Stop giving Jack Thompson ideas!

Fael
01-06-2006, 01:56 AM
So you're saying that Mario is Jack Thompson tripping balls in a field?

Project G
01-06-2006, 10:48 AM
I think you guys have read far to much into this you sad sad losers

Mo-Nercy
01-06-2006, 12:03 PM
I think you guys have read far to much into this you sad sad losers
Forbidden_Romance is right. We should just accept Mario for who he is. I mean, who are we to judge? He's just an honest guy trying to save a princess.

*patpats Mario*

KentaRawr!
01-09-2006, 05:59 AM
What!? How can you!? I'll remember this! (Does the classic turn around and storm off)

DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN HE RULES THE WORLD!

Breine
01-10-2006, 06:58 PM
It could be that the developers were high on something when they made the games...?

xancithus
01-10-2006, 07:55 PM
come on this is ancient... everyone knows marios a druggie... who cares. Sonic was on speed... (and blue...)