PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FF III old version

lotink0
12-13-2005, 05:48 PM
:cry: :moomba: hey i am looking for he old FF III with the onion knight and other classes like that but i can't find it on any site the only FF III they have is the one they remade into FF VI. is there some reson for this or is that not a game anymore? please if one of you rhave it i will buy it or something

Flying Mullet
12-13-2005, 05:55 PM
Just to clarify, nothing was ever "remade" into FFVI. FFVI was named FFIII wrongly in the states. The only FFIII was released for the Famicom in Japan. There is a remake of FFIII coming out on the DS in the future. So you either have to have a Famicom to play FFIII on or wait for the DS release.

abrojtm
12-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Or an emulator.

crazymoronx
12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah as said before unless you have a Famicom you're not playing it. And even then, better hope you can read Japanese...

Emulator is a good choice, I got the ROM in english... it would cost yo 5,000 dollars though! :tonberry:

lotink0
12-18-2005, 01:27 AM
okay so i am in the states and looking for the one that has the onion knight and other classes in it is there a place i can get that for a good price?

Flying Mullet
12-19-2005, 01:01 PM
okay so i am in the states and looking for the one that has the onion knight and other classes in it is there a place i can get that for a good price?

The only FFIII was released for the Famicom in Japan. There is a remake of FFIII coming out on the DS in the future. So you either have to have a Famicom to play FFIII on or wait for the DS release.
So basically you need to be in Japan to get the game unless you find a store that deals in extremely rare imported games.