PDA

View Full Version : Dreams...

YunieRin
12-13-2005, 07:17 PM
:mog: Well i've had an interesting thought lately...and i wanted to know what ff8 luvers thought?
wHaT if you woke up one day and you were in FF8 WoRld?! Where would you be? What would you do? who would you find to talk to and where would you want to go?? :mog: wEll!? i'm hoping to find out some kool answers!! write 'em down guys and gurls! Pleeease??! ^-^*

Kamiko
12-13-2005, 07:25 PM
I'd definately go to Balamb Garden. And then somewhere else.
Oh! I'd go catch a chocobo!
And I'd want to find a sorceress and steal her powers!

TheSpoonyBard
12-13-2005, 07:34 PM
If I woke up in the FFVIII world I'd refer you to this thread.

YunieRin
12-13-2005, 07:39 PM
:cry: Sorry ForestOwl...i didn't know this question was already taken...
i'll take it out if ya wish...

Kamiko
12-13-2005, 07:41 PM
It's bit different. In regards to how the question is phrased and the actual question asked.

TheSpoonyBard
12-13-2005, 07:51 PM
No, its fine, you can leave it here. Just making you aware, that's all.

By the way, welcome to EoFF.

I'd start in Winhill and make my way to Timber via Dollet, asking everyone I met about Laguna. I'd also like to beat the QoC by a margin of 10-0.

Future Esthar
12-13-2005, 07:59 PM
After getting out of the Matrix one would find Ulti is the Architect.

YunieRin
12-13-2005, 08:06 PM
hmmm...my thoughts were...to go looking for a nice hotel to stay at in Galbadia and later on try to find Rinoa Heartilly...if i find her than surely i might find Squall and the others right?! :love: Then i'd definitely love to take a ride in the Ragnarok!^-^*!
*by the way...thanks for the welcome*

Kamrusepas
12-13-2005, 08:49 PM
There are a million fanfics about this. "A regular gurl ends up in teh ff8 wordl, ho does she get home omg lolz?!1" Never read one. Just doesn't interest me.

I'd of course take a trip around the world of FFVIII.

Pouring Rain
12-13-2005, 08:57 PM
Probably go to school at Balamb Garden and then somehow become Quistis' adopted daughter, woot.

boys from the dwarf
12-13-2005, 09:11 PM
like i said in the other thread exactly like this i would go to all of the gardens and my weapon would be a theif sword. (one of the big double blader swords that zidane on FF9 has.)

Qurange
12-13-2005, 10:22 PM
Well, first I would snap (only not, because I can't snap my fingers) and notice that I'm too old to enroll in Garden, so nuts for that plan.

After that, I'd try to get my hands on some Triple Triad cards so that I could gamble my way into having enough money to eat/travel/get a sword or something (I fence! ...It'd just take a lot of practice) and hit the town! ...Dollet, for instance. Maybe Deling.

Anaisa
12-13-2005, 10:59 PM
Well, first I would snap (only not, because I can't snap my fingers) and notice that I'm too old to enroll in Garden, so nuts for that plan.

Why not just lie about your age?

Randgris
12-14-2005, 12:43 AM
Yeah if they don't have DNA testing yet... :laugh:

As for me just what I posted in another thread before, I'd be Cid and Edea's adopted son, only I'm 19 now.

SoulTaker*
12-14-2005, 03:05 AM
Hotels? I'd grab the nearest gunblade and start clubberin Bitebugs. Then I'd take out squall and take over Balamb garden myself.

Qurange
12-14-2005, 09:10 PM

I'd think about it if I were a little younger (it's not like all the orphans at the Garden know their exact ages..!), but I really doubt I could pass for fifteen.

But there are still other options...!

Relena
12-17-2005, 08:38 PM
Yeah if they don't have DNA testing yet... :laugh:

As for me just what I posted in another thread before, I'd be Cid and Edea's adopted son, only I'm 19 now.
Ijust turned 13, so I could go to Balamb Garden!:D My job would be a White Mage!

YunieRin
12-17-2005, 11:10 PM
I would kill squall for being a bad rip off of cloud/emo w/o a cause

Did i just hear somebody call squall emo?!?! :confused: :confused:
:rolleyes2 haha b/c his hair isn't "emo" enough...:D

yuka
12-26-2005, 10:04 PM
hi guys, :D
wanna to intrduce my self: am 21 years old. male. living middle in the city of berlin. in germany we dont have this much as final fantasy forums. so am i looking over the sea. japanese i cant. also hello! my hobs are sport, internet and girls. so that hads to be.

where i would want to be in FFVIII? i woulda choose fishermans horizon. reminds me a lot to hamburg and berlin. much water ways you know. would mail rinoa that so she comes visiting me. and beating zell in sports! ;)

G SpOtZ
12-26-2005, 10:30 PM
Trepe Groupie leader =]

Nahhhh.... I think I'd be a student in Trabia Garden helping to fix up the horrible missile attack's aftermath.

EDIT: Hi Yuka, welcome. You know yuka means floor in japanese lol. I STEP ON YOU! just kidding. enjoy.

*~Angel Wing~*
12-28-2005, 01:14 AM
I would kill squall for being a bad rip off of cloud/emo w/o a cause

wait.....

ff8 lovers
ahha
sry
..............................:eep: I do not think that Squall is a rip off of Cloud, and I hate when people call Squall a rip off or copy of Cloud and stuff like that. I personally think they're just pissed that FFVIII was a better version of FFVII, (which I DEFINETLEY think it is) and are taking out thier anger on dissing the characters and storyline. (lots of people are probably going to flame me for that one...:sweat: :riiight:...oh well... )
But anyway...I like your signature!!! That's an AWESOME song!!!:grinpink:

raskerino
12-29-2005, 03:24 AM
..............................:eep: I do not think that Squall is a rip off of Cloud, and I hate when people call Squall a rip off or copy of Cloud and stuff like that. I personally think they're just pissed that FFVIII was a better version of FFVII, (which I DEFINETLEY think it is) and are taking out thier anger on dissing the characters and storyline. (lots of people are probably going to flame me for that one...:sweat: :riiight:...oh well... )
But anyway...I like your signature!!! That's an AWESOME song!!!:grinpink:

Hmm... if people knew it was better and that's why they were annoyed then they could conceivably prefer it if they know it's better. Just pointing out a possibility that seems to be the obvious conclusion of your statement. They might just like it less... which is silly as it's far superior but they have the right to have opinions.

If I was there I'd start taking the violence seriously. I'd probably start by trying to stand up against it (though not in the way of the leader of FH), see that what I was doing was not making progress. Then I'd go much more carefully making sure to have enough self defense skill to be safe- but purely defensive. I'd attempt to manipulate people (which I'm not bad at) and try to use whatever political situation was at hand. This is all assuming that the world's not being threatened by a sorceress like Adel or Edea, and an army such as Galbadia's. Then I don't know because I'm not in the situation.

For a more light hearted response, follow the standard of entering Balamb Garden. Be that person who gets the one in a million chance of being one of the best. And then have an uber time, drinking and stuff while being a hero in my spare time (quite a lazy one but I'd be good at self promotion, with that sense of utter self-righteousness that souns so silly to me but so many believe) oh, and I'd be a prophet too, just for more popularity and sex.

*~Angel Wing~*
12-29-2005, 04:00 AM
Hmm... if people knew it was better and that's why they were annoyed then they could conceivably prefer it if they know it's better. Just pointing out a possibility that seems to be the obvious conclusion of your statement. They might just like it less... which is silly as it's far superior but they have the right to have opinions.

I guess you're probably right...sorry...I just get a little hot-headed when people compare FF8 to FF7 and stuff like that...:hot: And I agree it IS far superior...:D ...Anyway...I posted on the other thread like this one, so I'm gonna copy down some of the stuff I put.
And welcome YunieRin!!!:grinpink:
I would go to Balamb Garden, or maybe just live in Winhill...or Deling City:D, and be part of Squall's posse!!!:grinpink: Zell would be my older brother along with my little sister. (don't ask...inside joke;)) Laguna would be our uncle too!!!:grinpink: (don't ask me how that works out...:riiight:) And we would all go in the Ragnarok and travel everywhere with Laguna and Squall posse with us, and have tons of fun!!!:grinpink: My weapons would be hand guns, (almost like Yuna's) claws, (the type of weapon Rikku uses) and the of staff/wand thing Yuna has.:grinpink: I would switch around...And that's about it!!! :)

blackline77
12-30-2005, 06:15 PM
ive always thought about this and i would have to say in FH with the whole gang, just sippin it up.....to FH's beauty...

* White Aeris *
12-30-2005, 06:29 PM
i would.... catch a chocobo! That would be uber cool! And go to Winhill... i love it there!

Memoria
12-30-2005, 07:08 PM
I ask Squall to listen to what I had to say, and we'd argue over who is more emotionally cut off. For pure annoyance, of course. :D

a nirvana fan
01-01-2006, 04:30 PM
Well I would get a chocobo, ride to Balamb, play some cards, win every card possible, sell them on "FF8Ebay", then get loads of money and buy loads of gunblades, kill some enemies, and I would give my soul to Ultimicea as she is so great.

HowlingMonkey
01-02-2006, 12:23 PM
I'd go on a world tour to see as much of the place as I could. Then I'd settle down in Deling City and live a normal life, and try and get a meeting with Zell when the guys drop by.