PDA

View Full Version : Re-enactment of famous Disney scenes from movies in the game....

Heartless Soul
12-13-2005, 08:53 PM
If any of you guys saw the recent promo trailer, which can be seen in Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, there's one scene in the preview which looks like an exact re-enactment of the famous ballroom scene from Disney's 1991 film Beauty and the Beast. Noruma said there was a surprise in each world, could this be one of them? Honestly, I really, really like the idea of re-enacting some of the most famous scenes in Disney movies if faithful to the original. If you want to see what it looks like before watching the trailer, here's what I'm talking about. I just keeping thinking how beautiful it would look if put into a real FMV.

:love:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/Compilations_of_FFVII_958/99389.jpg

SeeDRankLou
12-13-2005, 09:41 PM
I watched the new trailer and saw that, it looked really nice.

There were a few Disney re-enactments in the first one as well, although less conspicuous. Before you fight each of the Disney bosses (Malificent and Oogie Boogie for the first time, Jafar for the second), they give a scene from the movie they were in. All of them (except maybe Captain Hook's) are exact scenes straight from the movie, the circumstance, the exact lines, said the exact same way. Hades' scene is small, but he gives a movie scene after you beat Cerberus. It was cool if you remembered them. Examples:

Ursula (as she grows giant): "You pathetic fools. I rule the seas now. The sea and all its spoils bow to my power!"
Malificient: "You poor, simple fools. You think you can defeat me? Me, the mistress of all evil!" (its "fool" in the movie but basically the same)

It was cool that they pulled that off in the first game. Now that this game is so popular, I can imagine they will be able to get more of the voice actors and they may be able to do it more.

Skyblade
12-13-2005, 10:03 PM
The Mulan firing a rocket at the cliff using Mushu as an ignitor is a scene straight from the movie...