PDA

View Full Version : Which FF musical score made you feel [insert emotion here]...

Kheldar
12-14-2005, 08:37 AM
This might be a revived/alreay done/pld thread but hey... fug it...

In all the FF's which piece of music made you feel funny....

Without a doubt my top 3 are as follows...

1) 1000 Words video - Get pins and needles in my right hand everytime for some bizarre reason.

2) The Blitzball music from the FFX opening CGI... Head-bangers anonymous

3) The music from Selphies Concert in Fishermans Horizon... always brings me down with a giggling fit after I purpously make it sound like an Irish jig rofl....

blackmage_nuke
12-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Ride on- Raganarok Theme from VIII, makes me feel like im cool
Aeris' Theme- always makes me remember that scene at the end of disk one
Cyan's theme- A true sense of honour!

Slothy
12-15-2005, 11:59 AM
Well for me there's the entire FF6 soundtrack, followed by Suteki Da Ne. And Aeris theme is rather moving despite having that little plot element revealed to me before I ever got there on my first playthrough (thank you Brady Games).

SeeDRankLou
12-15-2005, 05:50 PM
J-E-N-O-V-A sends chills down my spine every single time I hear it.

SoulTaker*
12-15-2005, 05:57 PM
OtherWorld and Liberi Fatali, gets you hyped.

Little Blue
12-15-2005, 07:39 PM
1) 1000 Words video - Get pins and needles in my right hand everytime for some bizarre reason.
That happens to me, well, i get shivers down my back and the tiny little neck hairs on the back of my neck stand up, also happens during X-ending movie. Both are really good pieces though (especially the orchestral 1000 words).
Spiran Scenery (X), Hunters Chance (IX) and Dont be Afraid (VIII) also make me feel quite happy

Memoria
12-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Those Who Fight Further and Despirate Battle are wonderful music to make me hyper and serious at the same time. I like to work out to that kind of music. :D

Aerith's Theme makes me quite melancholy and very nostalgic. Think of the past, lose track of the present, and forget the future.

Edgar and Sabin's theme makes me feel like I've walked into a royal castle. I could hear the Queen of England having a theme like that, should she ever get off her throne and put in a castle. Hey she's got the money to do it!!

Hmm...

Locke's theme puts me in a good mood, while Terra's makes me feel earthly and calm. J-E-N-O-V-A makes me wanna jump into a science lab and experiment on all sorts of stuffs!!!

Yeah, I could go on forever with this...

The_Silver_SOLDIER
12-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Dark Messenger from the Trance Kuja battle at the end of FFIX was just AWESOME my favourite track ever!! just makes me feel so ready to take on Kuja and One Winged Angel from FFVII was also a close favourite but is second in my view

Kheldar
12-19-2005, 10:50 AM
That happens to me, well, i get shivers down my back and the tiny little neck hairs on the back of my neck stand up, also happens during X-ending movie. Both are really good pieces though (especially the orchestral 1000 words).

I know.... but when your right hand goes numb and stays that way for about 10 minutes it makes holding a pad difficult.... especially when your trying to chat on the phone at the sametime...

Warning: Token Sexist Comment:

Guys CAN multi-task, it's just that we all have unspeakably good taste and play FF... it is proven that multi-tasking is not possible while playing any FF game... except FFIV... so wimmen never see us do it...

Jiro
12-20-2005, 10:23 AM
i can hear you! one?
ff9-those we must protect, ff6 cyans theme- fully sick honourific pieces!
ff10- otherworld is so good, i like aurons theme.
ffx2-real emotion and 1000 words were pretty much the only music i could hear while my sound was broken.
most of my faves make me wanna play the games again.
ff7: choco theme, turks ( my fave, so cool) wutai theme is sad(the midi i have is), rufus march is hell lively.
thats all i can think of.