PDA

View Full Version : Mognet central

mooglebunni608
12-14-2005, 03:17 PM
?

Christmas
12-14-2005, 03:28 PM
it says you hafta reach the place in 12 hours... is that from starting the game or from the begining of the first disk???

Start of the game. Just look at the timer.

The purpose of acquiring the elusive Excalibur II Sword for Steiner in FF9, and assumed that you have completed the game already and mastered every nook and cranny of it. The goal is to reach the ! mark in "Room of Emptiness" in the final dungeon under 12 hours. Anything later and the ! mark will disappear.

Mognet Central -- sidequest
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You can only play this sidequest if you didn't discard any of the
letters and you delivered all of it. I did this on disc 3 (Damn! If I wasn't
already in disc 4, I'll never repeat the game all over again !). You can't do
this

First, you MUST have a gold (flying) chocobo. Go to the north-east of Outer Continent (Madain Sari), there should be an island (big enough to be viewed on the map). Search for a crack on a mountain, and use dead pepper on it.That's it ! You found the Mognet Central!! Ahem - Inside, you'll notice that they're discussing about the broken mognet machine. It seems that you need an item.
Now go to the moogle in Alexandria, he'll give you a clue about the
item.
And he'll give you a letter to Atla. Now, deliver the rest.

RaidenWeb17
12-14-2005, 10:07 PM
you dont have to have deliver all the letters.

SoftReset
12-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I was told you don't have to deliver any letters at all prior to disc 4.

Christmas
12-15-2005, 01:06 AM
Anyway, I meant the discard part that is important and it can be linked to why you need to deliver the letters since most people started Mognet at disc 1 and having more than 3 letters you will have to .....

Gullick
01-01-2006, 04:52 PM
did you get all the chocograph pieces from chocobo lagoon? And what is the missing object you need to get for mognet central?

Rhi
01-01-2006, 06:40 PM
the first blue ability (shallow water) is found in the chocograph just north of Cleyra. and until the little moogle says you'vefound all the chocographs you can find at the moment, you haven't found them all