PDA

View Full Version : Did you know? Blitz Ace

Ashley Schovitz
12-14-2005, 11:10 PM
Did you know when in Guadosalam when Lulu or Rikku tals to you about Yuna and when you select who you like, when you get blitz ace, that girl will throw the ball, I didn't know that until now, every other time Yuna has thrown the ball not Lulu.

Sain Cai
12-14-2005, 11:20 PM
not neccessarily true. When they talk to you in Guadosalam, that person has the highest affection towards you. You raise this by speaking to that girl first.

It is possible to have a different girl talk to you, if you continaully chat with them instead of the others. This is what I do with Rikku.

Ashley Schovitz
12-14-2005, 11:31 PM
Ohh, but why has Lulu stated throwing the ball or did you just explain that to me?

Sain Cai
12-14-2005, 11:48 PM
If you usually speak to Lulu before speaking to anyone else, you willraise the affection with her. If she has the highest affection rating, she will toss the ball to you.

Ilyn
12-27-2005, 05:15 PM
I've never heard of Rikku tossing the ball, only Yuna and Lulu. Lu throws mine... is it possible for Rikku to toss it?

Little Blue
12-27-2005, 05:22 PM
Any of the girls can toss it, but only the one with the highest affection will. If that girls is unavailable, the ball comes from nowhere, ie if your swimming and Yuna throws the ball, it appears from nowhere. This also affects parts of the story as in who you tlk to in places like macalania, and, as is already mentioned, the affection can be increased by talking to that girl first (I always speak to Lu first, I think she's cool :P). It can also be increased by healing them in battles, so if Yuna's dying, get Tidus to cast cure on her, and her affection level will increase.

Ilyn
12-27-2005, 05:40 PM
Oh, neat! Once, Lulu was petrified, and Yuna threw the ball instead. I wonder what happens if one of them is dead...

Sain Cai
12-27-2005, 09:54 PM
I have Rikku throw me the ball. She says a little "Ya Hooo" soo cute :D.

I talk to her at the Guadosalam first all the tie, then anywhere where the party congregates.

BG-57
12-28-2005, 12:25 AM
Oh, neat! Once, Lulu was petrified, and Yuna threw the ball instead. I wonder what happens if one of them is dead...

The ball is passed to the girl with the second-highest affection rating, and if she's unavailable, it goes to the third. If none of the girls are available, then the ball comes out of thin air.

EDIT: Oops, Aurons Ghost already addressed this.

Ashley Schovitz
12-28-2005, 10:14 PM
Wouldn't it make since if Wakka throws the ball since he does have it?

mega_tonberry
12-28-2005, 10:21 PM
None of the overdrives make much sense. If Tidus can fly up in the air and shoot energy out of his sword, what does he have to worry about. Also, the affection rating alters some of the secenes.Mostly the one on the snowmobiles in macalania lake.

4evarisha
12-28-2005, 10:25 PM
Relly I just found out.