PDA

View Full Version : Tidus is my favorite Character

Sain Cai
12-15-2005, 08:24 PM
mwahahahahha!!!!!
Just had to see if it was true eh :p

Actually I like him as a warrior (in battles) but someties his voice justifies the validity of the mute button

Captain Maxx Power
12-15-2005, 08:33 PM
As a character, Tidus is grossly underestimated by many people. He not only deals with the despair of being torn from his home into a strange land reasonably well, he's also fiercely loyal to his friends. There's no point where he goes "screw this guardian life, I'm off!". Add to this his sacrfice for the woman he loves, you've got yourself one strong romantic hero there, whinny voice or no.

Little Blue
12-15-2005, 09:20 PM
The concept for the character was a good one, but i feel it was poorly executed through design/animaion/acting etc

Traitorfish
12-15-2005, 10:18 PM
I think he's too squishy... not sure what I mean by that. I'd go for Auron- he's got a huge sword, and he's drunk!
Or maybe Mi'Hen (is that how you spell it?), because my sirname is Meehan (pronounced Mee-Han. See, sort of vaugely similar.) Does he count as character even though he's dead?

SoulTaker*
12-15-2005, 10:27 PM
Tidus, Blah! He was too whiny and cried to much,and waaaay to cheerful, you'd think finding out your not even a real person would piss you off, not this guy. I think girls like a sensitive character, but come on, he looked like Meg Ryan. I mean in fighting and blitzball mode he was cool and it wasnt a bad idea to have about a star sports player turned warrior but like Aurons ghost said he wasnt executed well.

Swifthom
12-15-2005, 11:32 PM
He yawned to much for my tastes...
Honestly, it was the only thing that bugged me, he seemed to have to yawn at least once in every cutscene/...

Christmas
05-15-2022, 10:07 AM
I like his shorts/pants and the sun tanned skin. I thought he would make a great couple with Rikku though.