PDA

View Full Version : Am I losing my touch?

Sain Cai
12-16-2005, 12:12 AM
I actually lost to Seymore Flux, then followed by Sanctuary Keeper :cry:

kikimm
12-16-2005, 12:33 AM
I lost about 30 times to Seymour Natus before, so don't worry.

SammieBabe
12-16-2005, 01:14 AM
It happens.. They weren't cakewalks....

Jiro
12-16-2005, 02:01 AM
just concentrate. after demolishing many times you take him too lightly.

Sain Cai
12-16-2005, 02:15 AM
just concentrate. after demolishing many times you take him too lightly.
Precisely. I dont know how many times I have played. Guess I got too soft :D

Slade
12-16-2005, 04:19 AM
This happened to me the opposite way last time I played. Usually I get decked by Seymour Flux about 5 times before I actually beat him but what do ya know, I beat him first shot. The opposite thing happened with Yunalesca. I usually end up demolishing her (yes she is simple) but last time I died on her three times! I was infuriated. (It was mainly due to the fact that Auron kept having confuse cast on him and he would kill the rest of the party)

You win some, You lose some.

Tempest
12-16-2005, 04:41 AM
Yep, sometimes it just depends on luck. I have times like that too, were I beat the crap out of a bad guy one time and then the next time, they beat the crap out of me. Although, that becomes their biggest mistake. :mad2:

boys from the dwarf
12-16-2005, 07:47 AM
seymour flux is one of the hardest bosses on the game and i actually found yunalesca easier, so dont be ashamed.i feel realy cheap though and might replay FFX because i used yojimbo for most of the bosses. i feel so cheap.

Rhi
12-16-2005, 08:37 PM
i found Yunalesca kinda hard

boys from the dwarf
12-16-2005, 10:03 PM
i beat yunalesca in my first try and i found her challenging but not impossibly hard feeling like when i fought seymour flux.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-16-2005, 10:27 PM
i've always beaten seymour flux on my first try. but on my first playthrough, i died bout 10 times fighting yunalesca, shouted expletives at the screen, broke the pad, and didn't pick up the game for a week! . . . what

ThroneofDravaris
12-17-2005, 03:20 AM
If this isn’t you first playthrough, then yes.

Markus. D
12-17-2005, 05:48 AM
I had Lulu on tidus's Advanced grid.

and Tidus on Tidus's grid.

and Yuna on Lulu's Grid.

so.... i lost...

boys from the dwarf
12-17-2005, 08:16 AM
meh. this is weird. i found seymour flux and the bosses afterwards near impossible when everyone found them easy but i beat yunalesca first try easily when every struggled and needed 10 trys:confused:.

princess_yunie_10
12-17-2005, 09:35 AM
I was stuck on Seymour Flux for ages my first time through,but Yunalesca?I beat her my first time,I was a bit surprised when I beat her...

Vaprice
12-17-2005, 07:15 PM
Just need to spend time leveling your grid.

Sain Cai
12-17-2005, 07:44 PM
Actually, I had Yuna, Wakka and Tidus, at the end (or near) of their grids. Basically I screwed around too much and got my ass whooped :D

Slade
12-18-2005, 04:07 AM
No matter what anyone says about Yunalesca, you don't need holy. I don't think ive ever had holy by that time. As long as everyone is on Zombie (and Auron dosn't get frikken confused and kill off your guys) she'll be dead pretty quick.
Just thought I'd add that....

Jiro
12-18-2005, 05:19 AM
yunalesca was easy for me because all the sphere lvls i got on seymour flux got me good stats. seymour flux beat me once. then i lvled and used bio.

Nanaki_XIII
12-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Seymor fleux is a very technical battle in the sense you need an awesome straegy to beat him but a dierct quote from the offical FFX guide "Even with all these pointers there is still a certain element of luck to surviving this battle" he took me about 2 tries I beat snactuary keeper no problem on my first try(it might have something to do with the fact that my bahamut could mega flare for 22347 damage at that point SK's full HP- 40,000 so yeah over half of it's max HP)I overkilled it with my dragon king's mega flare Yunalesca..hmm I think I beat to her second form on my first try my second try yieled me to her third form..my 7th try to finally beat her(she kpet using mega-death to kill all but one of my characters then follow it up with a full life totally made me throw my control on the floor and smash my brother's drums for an hour and half as hard as I could, and all I can say is thank the gods for sound proof rooms)