PDA

View Full Version : mateus.

boys from the dwarf
12-16-2005, 08:01 AM
how do i beat her? i have a level 19 sniper, level 19 white monk/templar, level 21 fighter(marche.), level 21 White Mage, a level 17 paladin and a level 21 black mage and time mage(montblanc.).
they all know most of the abilitys avaidible for this point in the game and my fighter, BM and WM know combos. what level should i be and how should i go about defeating mateus? every time she does breath of god it usually kils a character if it hits.

Alexander
12-16-2005, 03:03 PM
I used Ultima Charge and Ultima Sword. For the win. XD

She was pretty easy for me. Like every boss in this game. o.o

boys from the dwarf
12-16-2005, 04:56 PM
and how do i get ultima sword?
EDIT: ive started a new game now and overwritten my old one so dont reply to this.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
12-30-2005, 12:02 PM
I had my whole clan gang her up in the corner and repeatedly used status ailments and combos

Monster Hunt
01-04-2006, 04:41 AM
combo's, clan battles, combos...

Llednar Twem
01-31-2006, 02:55 AM
If you have a white mage, a Curaga or Life will KO the vampires.
You may need two.
Have everyone else focus on Mateus.
You can also steal her weapon if you want(I'm not sure if she has one or what it is).
She attacked my Bangaa once and he knew Counter and he killed her.

f f freak
07-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I was lucky to get a mateus that didn't use breath of god

boys from the dwarf
07-06-2006, 09:00 AM
you shouldnt revive dead threads. and just so you know i completed the game ages ago.

Tg.cid
07-30-2006, 03:10 AM
how do i beat her? i have a level 19 sniper, level 19 white monk/templar, level 21 fighter(marche.), level 21 White Mage, a level 17 paladin and a level 21 black mage and time mage(montblanc.).
they all know most of the abilitys avaidible for this point in the game and my fighter, BM and WM know combos. what level should i be and how should i go about defeating mateus? every time she does breath of god it usually kils a character if it hits.
I never gave matues the satisfaction of useing breath of god. Have a LL21 paliden with the abilty nurse and saint cross have marche LL23job paliden it is a good thing you have fighter to equip wygner to get the abilty strick back have a LL22nu moa of an kind but it is better to use a sage or alhelims have montblancLL24 mog knight with r abilty call so you can learn frog song on the the vampires recommend lini this mog is heaven LL30 abilty ultimacharge and mogguard with the right weapeon like avuir red or avuir blue which you can get by completing the hero gaol missons. which you grt by reading the the hero goal in the misson item area should deal 300dameage!:D

horyo
07-30-2006, 03:55 AM
She nearly killed everyone in my team with about...ten Star crosses...annyoing B....and Someone zombified Montblanc so I used her to take out the zombies through some miracle...Oh and I killed off Mateus with Marche.

The funny thing was there was a law against Damage All, and Mateus kept breaking it.

Fireblade13
08-02-2006, 12:22 PM
LOL i guess the laws don't affect the seam guardians. But they do affect the saver of the world. Thanks cid for removing my white mage!

Skyblade
08-02-2006, 04:52 PM
A word of advice on Star Cross: Have a fast Viera with max JP on your team. Star Cross is an Illusionist spell that requires 32 MP to cast. Exodus can keep them from casting it.

And, actually, check the laws while you are actually in the battle with the seam guardians. You won't be able to. As with some of the Judge missions, there are no laws inside the seam areas.