PDA

View Full Version : Superman

Dreddz
12-16-2005, 07:45 PM
I saw the trailer for the new movie while watching Kong.
The original Supermans were the best Comic Book-Movies ever.
Im looking forward to this, hope ut dosent ruin the reputation of the original...

Winter Nights
12-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Since Bryan Singer keeping close ties with Superman 1 and 2, I have high hopes for this. The Super-suit looks a bit cheesy, but aside from that the trailer was great.

Slothy
12-16-2005, 08:32 PM
Since Bryan Singer keeping close ties with Superman 1 and 2, I have high hopes for this. The Super-suit looks a bit cheesy, but aside from that the trailer was great.

I've got no problem with the costume aside from the S being waayyy too small.

I've got some pretty high hopes for this movie. Since I loved Brian Singers work on X-men I think he's someone who can definitely pull this off. I may be seeing Kong this weekend so hopefully the trailer is in there.

Dingo Jellybean
12-16-2005, 08:52 PM
My only gripe (and it's a minor one) is that Superman is too small. The guy who was selected is like 6'1" and barely 200 lbs. I mean Superman was 6'5" and 260. Of course if they picked him for acting skills over physical prescence, I have no problems with that...but that remains to be seen.

Psydekick
12-17-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't like superman and never will.

~SapphireStar~
12-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Have you ever watched or read Superman? The old movies with Christopher Reed (RIP) were fantasic and such a joy to watch. I also love Smallville and Im 50/50 about this cause to me, like the new Batman and Star Wars movies, they will be living in the oldies shadow.

Slothy
12-17-2005, 09:21 PM
The old movies with Christopher Reed (RIP) were fantasic and such a joy to watch.

I hope your not including Superman 3 & 4 in that when you say they were fantastic. I'd agree with the first two, but the rest were pretty horrible. Thankfully, Bryan Singer's ignoring them I believe.

Dreddz
12-17-2005, 11:07 PM
They were all good, 3 and 4 still own places close to my heart......

~SapphireStar~
12-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Spot on. The Superman movies were ALL good, you cant be a true fan unless you love them all. Well, thats my opinion anyway.