PDA

View Full Version : perfect party.

boys from the dwarf
12-16-2005, 09:51 PM
ive just started a new game of FFTA and i was wondering if the plan for my party is a good one.
Marche: fighter+hunter.
montblanc: gadgeteer+mog knight.
my viera: red mage+ summoner.
my bangaa: gladiator+dragoon.
my human: ninja+ black mage.
my nu mou: white mage+ black mage.

the party combinations in my old game werent that good.

whats the best party combination you can think of?

Crossblades
12-16-2005, 10:56 PM
These combinations were useful in my file:)

Nu Mou - Alchemist/Sage
Viera - Summoner Red Mage
Hume - Ninja/Thief

Alexander
12-17-2005, 01:20 AM
Hunt/Blue Mage, Summoner/Red Mage, Alchemist/Sage, Gunner/Mog Knight, Ninja/Thief and Dragoon/Defender or Gladiator are the cheapest things ever.

But even Fencer/Archer can beat the game easily x.x

Yuffie514
12-17-2005, 07:46 AM
Zwingley (Nu Mou) -> M. White-Mage/Black-Mage
the combination White-Mage/Black-Mage for Nu Mou is great. Zwingley is not really at perfection, but her Black spells are more powerful and more accurate than Montblanc's.

Udvil (Nu Mou) -> M. Morpher/M. Beastmaster
either tame the beast, or be the beast, xD. a very, very good combo, IMO.

Molly (Viera) -> M. Red-Mage/M. Fencer
Red-magic can be a butt-saver, and Nighthawk makes a good finisher for weakened foes.

Meryl (Viera) -> M. Summoner/M. Elementalist
well, all i really find useful about ELM is Fire-Whip, which in turn does considerable amount of damage.

Ardin (Human) -> Ninja/Blue-Mage
with ample amount of HP, White-Wind is absolutely useful. others include Blow-Up and Stare, though i would think twice before i KO myself.

Marche (Human) -> M. Soldier/Paladin
wow, you should see the power of Holy Blade.

Schneider (Human) -> Hunter/M. Archer
i'd never quite experimented with long-range + short-range, but Schneider rules the skies, xD!

Nat (Bangaa) -> Defender/M. Warrior
Bangaa is all about power, and these two define sheer power.

Sale (Bangaa) -> M. White-Monk/M. Bishop
Revive/Auto-Life comes in handy, as well as Far-Fist. my favorite Bishop spells is Break, b/c it really saves a lot of time.

Thomson (Moogle) -> M. Juggler/Thief
Smile is good when i don't want to use Norbert's Quicken spell. and, Moogles make excellent thieves, xD.

Norbert (Moogle) -> M. Time-Mage/Black-Mage
what a powerful addition. if i'm not using Black-magic, i will use Quicken, and vice-versa. plus Return Magic is really helpful against enemy mages, esp in the Mage Tourney.

OblivionKing
12-17-2005, 04:43 PM
I've found that these are good combos in my file.

Marche-Paladin/ Soldier w/ two swords

Nu Mou- White Mage/ Illusionist or Black Mage

Human- Fighter/ thief w/ two swords
Viera- Assassin/ Summoner or Sniper

Montblanc- Gunner/ Mog Knight

Bangaa- Dragoon/ Templar Knight

This covers pretty much every need with magic and strength. Marche can be extremely powerful if you have the right equipment. My assassin also kicks tail every time whether with magic or bow(which I use if I have the sniper skill set). Montblanc's Knight skills can be used with a gun which can be extremely useful. My other human is pretty good and has good chances of stealing other enemies equipment. My Nu Mou is also extremely useful because Nu Mou are the best magic users and whichever type of magic you use can be devastating.:fencing:

Crossblades
12-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Gunner/Mog Knight,

I completely forgot about that combination

kawakami Gensai
12-17-2005, 11:03 PM
I agree that the paladin and double sword mix kick butt. It helps if you have the exaliber too. Then jus tunleash some skill with double the kick you cant lose. When I did this w/ marche I was able to have him take on an entire clan by himself. (takes a long time though!)