PDA

View Full Version : Whats in a Name.

Cathyrine Tyrn
12-16-2005, 11:07 PM
A lot of people believe that BHK's name is Roxas but; just because there's a track on the album called "Roxas" doesnt mean it's anybody's name. If, on the other hand, the rest of the tracks were called "Sora", Riku", Ansem" and so on, then I'd believe it. I'll just wait for the game to find out.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
12-16-2005, 11:16 PM
What would "Roxas" be but somebody's name? And that kid is supposed to be the same as the dual-wielding Organization guy, right? And all the Organization members have Xs in their names. So I'd say it hangs together rather well.

Winter Nights
12-16-2005, 11:21 PM
If you are referring to the post I made in your other thread, you should have clicked the link I'd provided.

Actually, it was confirmed when the soundtrack listing was released. Track 13 on disk one is titled "Roxas".

The full track listing can be found here (http://kh-2.net/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1134428543&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&x=news).

From that you'd be quick to notice that Disk 1's track 10 is titled "Kairi" and track 14 is titled "Sora". On Disk 2, track 28 is titled "Riku". Plus, every other track is in English and references levels and battles.