PDA

View Full Version : Penelo Discussion (Please, Penelo Fans Only)

yuffielover
12-16-2005, 11:25 PM
This is a thread where you can discuss things about our favorite character from Final Fantasy 12, Penelo! However, this thread is only for Penelo Fans.

Crossblades
12-17-2005, 12:05 AM
How could you be a fan of hers if you don't even know how she her personality is and you haven't even played the entire game yet

SoulTaker*
12-17-2005, 03:11 AM
I think Penelo will be killed by one of the judges, sending Vaan into a vengeful rage.

Pouring Rain
12-17-2005, 03:49 AM
Peleno looks kinda like a blonde Selphie to me. Anyway, I think she's pretty.

Relena
12-17-2005, 08:02 PM
She reminds me of Rikku and Selphie mixed

six underground
12-19-2005, 12:51 PM
I think they gave her a cool job (dancer who kills:) ) She's pretty, tho I hope she's *not* eXaCtLy the same as rikku or selphie. hopefully maybe an older, less naggy Relm, a perkier Rosa, a more honest Yuffie or better yet, a more cheerful Celia or Lede (although I think that's Fran) :)

brother's bigger brother
12-20-2005, 04:25 PM
dancer that kills sounds like my girlfriend

boys from the dwarf
12-20-2005, 06:32 PM
I think Penelo will be killed by one of the judges, sending Vaan into a vengeful rage.
i think vaan should want regenge on basch but just when he finally fully forgives him for what he did, then a judge kills him and sends him into a vengeful rage because that would be cooler.

Lost Number
12-20-2005, 07:27 PM
She definitly sounds good, but I will reserve judgement til playing FFXII.

Amundusias
12-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Doesn't she have incredibally small feet? Plus I heard her brother taught her a martial arts like dance, which is a reason alone to use her.

Ruskies
12-28-2005, 07:38 PM
Well Penelo will always be in my party whenever I can have her in there. Penelo is really cute and I really dont like Fran that much and theres something about ashe I dont like. I have a feeling Penelo will be my fav female and either baltheir or basch will be my fav male.

But like lost # said I will just have to wait until the game comes out.

Lost Number
12-28-2005, 07:44 PM
But like lost # said I will just have to wait until the game comes out.

Not #, its NUMBER!

TurkSlayer
12-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm not really interested in Penelo at this point. My party will probably be Vaan (If I have to use him, that is), Basch and Fran.

Kyuu
01-06-2006, 10:28 AM
Penelo is sort of my favorite for the moment..I'm kinda attracted to her.
Ashe just doesn't fit in my thinking..

Mirage
01-06-2006, 10:46 AM
I think they gave her a cool job (dancer who kills:) ) She's pretty, tho I hope she's *not* eXaCtLy the same as rikku or selphie. hopefully maybe an older, less naggy Relm, a perkier Rosa, a more honest Yuffie or better yet, a more cheerful Celia or Lede (although I think that's Fran) :)
I thought you could let any character use any weapon anyway.

Shadow The Red XIII Thing
01-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Umm how can she have fans.:confused:

yuffielover
01-21-2006, 08:08 PM
Hey dude, Penelo usually started getting fans when she was announced as a playable character in FF12. For the rest, great job posting inside this forum, that's EXACTLY what I like to see from Penelo fans.

kikimm
01-21-2006, 10:11 PM
I hope I'll like her. Square seems to have that really annoying habit of putting an extremely annoying character in every game (I think we all know who they are), and I really hope this is the game that breaks out of that. So far, she seems really cool, but we'll see.

yunafan11
01-22-2006, 01:44 AM
She is the Bunny thing right? lol. And how can you like her if you know nothing about her... lol.

Vyk
01-22-2006, 03:01 AM
No, she's the chick with the huge clunky pants. I'm so not digging the pants. But at least she's fully clothed. Unlike someone else...

~SapphireStar~
01-31-2006, 08:20 PM
How could you be a fan of hers if you don't even know how she her personality is and you haven't even played the entire game yet
I know. Blimey, wait for us to start hating her first, or playing the game!

She is the Bunny thing right? I cried aloud with mirth and merriment. And how can you like her if you know nothing about her... I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.
So did I when I read this. Get facts straight first before laughing yourself to death ... Sorry I just fell off my chair there cause I was laughing so hard at your statement.