12-17-2005, 11:48 PM
This is one of the Wallpapers I made of Final Fantasy that I would love to show
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/yunasassy/Back1.jpg

Pouring Rain
12-18-2005, 12:05 AM
Woah, looks hard to make.

Khaotic
12-18-2005, 12:54 AM
The pictures are quite choppy and blurry, otherwise nice job I suppose.

Rengori
12-18-2005, 02:06 AM
Putting aside my hate of X-2, it looks kinda bad. That picture of Rikku in the top left is very poorly cropped, as well as 2 of the Yuna pics and 1 of Paine. And when I say badly cropped, I mean part of their legs or arms are missing. It is very blurry and suffered terrible JPEG compression. Last but not least, the background doesn't really... flow with the rest of the picture. Next time, might I suggest, use a nice program like Photoshop to do a lot of the work, like making the pictures of YRP in the back transparent, and NEVER use Paint for JPEGs. They come out very sloppy. I'm trying to be helpful and telling you what you should and shouldn't do with these.

Marluxiaswife
12-18-2005, 02:08 AM
Putting aside my hate of X-2, it looks kinda bad. That picture of Rikku in the top left is very poorly cropped, as well as 2 of the Yuna pics and 1 of Paine. And when I say badly cropped, I mean part of their legs or arms are missing. It is very blurry and suffered terrible JPEG compression. Last but not least, the background doesn't really... flow with the rest of the picture. Next time, might I suggest, use a nice program like Photoshop to do a lot of the work, like making the pictures of YRP in the back transparent, and NEVER use Paint for JPEGs. They come out very sloppy. I'm trying to be helpful and telling you what you should and shouldn't do with these.

Well This took along time to make this :cry: :cry:

Khaotic
12-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Pretty much what I was trying to say, only this is much more harsh.

Rengori
12-18-2005, 02:13 AM
Well This took along time to make this
I can tell this took a long time, but I'm giving you constructive critism. I'm pointing out your mistakes so you can see what you did wrong instead of me just saying "It sucks." I'm hoping you can see what you did wrong so you can go "Ahhhh! I could make that look much nicer!" I'm not trying to be mean.

Marluxiaswife
12-18-2005, 02:15 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Rengori
12-18-2005, 02:23 AM
I'm sorry If you think this is mean, but I'm trying to give you advice.

Khaotic
12-18-2005, 02:56 AM
Um.. I'm just wondering.. but why do you post your artwork if you can't take bad remarks, especially when he/she is just trying to help?

fushibai99
12-22-2005, 08:34 AM
Its very blurry but it looks good

jaketidus
12-22-2005, 11:42 AM
The images do not blend well, it does't look that good to be honest. I think the main thing you should change is the background for various reasons. 1 ,it doesn't blend at all with YRP. 2, it's from FFX, and having just YRP (which everyone knows is from X-2) doesn't give it a nice feel. Just my opinion, not trying to be rude.

~SapphireStar~
12-23-2005, 03:52 PM
I agree, the images here have been done badly. The text has been cut well, its just the images have been cropped here there and everywhere. Paines pictures just confuse me cause you dont know where one starts and one ends.

This is just my opinion also.

lulusgirl
12-23-2005, 07:44 PM
i AM really sorry,but it's kinda blurry. but you gotta admit,it looks cool.
if you just found clearer pictures it'd look AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i love the background.........it's pretty.i hope heaven looks like that.
the only thig that you have to work on is the details...i can see that it took a long time to work on. But i like it.

SummonerYuna
12-23-2005, 07:47 PM

I think it is wonderful!!! How long did it take you to make it??

Marluxiaswife
12-24-2005, 05:36 AM
I think it is wonderful!!! How long did it take you to make it??

2 Days :D And Thank You

Dolentrean
12-24-2005, 07:00 AM
Slightly blurry, also I would imagine text and icons would show up very well against the color scheme, other than that it is decent, I would say try again with diffren colors. Also, I hate X-2 so I may have some bias, though I tried to avoid it.

SummonerYuna
12-25-2005, 03:03 AM
2 Days :D And Thank You

Anytime!!:D So how about making a Ff7:ac one?? That would be AWSOME!!

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
12-25-2005, 03:09 AM
Its gr8 if you had photoshop you would be gr8er lol

Marluxiaswife
12-25-2005, 04:53 AM
Anytime!!:D So how about making a Ff7:ac one?? That would be AWSOME!!

O.k :cool:

cloud_1994
01-06-2006, 02:54 AM
wow ur picture is cool:P

a nirvana fan
01-06-2006, 10:12 AM
This is one of the Wallpapers I made of Final Fantasy that I would love to show
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/yunasassy/Back1.jpg

No offence, but it looks really "dodgy", maybe if you made it a bit more sharper, it would be really good.

excelsaga
03-04-2006, 07:34 PM
flower moon send me those pics and bg ill fix it up for you in photoshop c2