PDA

View Full Version : Who's the best team to play the game through with?

Cloud#1
12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
What i mean is what team is the best to play the game through with and which team makes the playthrough more exiting:confused: ;) :p :D

Anniexo
12-18-2005, 04:50 PM
well at 1st i used cloud barret and Tifa then changed barret to aires then Tifa to Vincent then when aires died i used Tifa again

X-Dragon
12-18-2005, 06:25 PM
cloud vincent tifa no one else matters. (compared to them)

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
12-18-2005, 06:58 PM
i think for the best story development, u need tifa with u all the time. i guess the next person who ties in with the story most would be . . . vincent! but aeris is also important. i would say aeris n tifa til aeris snuffs it, then tifa n vincent

SiberianKiss
12-19-2005, 12:16 AM
On my first playthrough, I pretty much stayed with the "generic" party of Cloud, Barret, and Tifa. My second playthrough was mostly Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, Red XII, and Vincent. And, IMO, Yuffie isn't nearly bad as everyone makes her out to be. Well, at least in terms of playability. Her character and story sucked.

Nanaki_XIII
12-19-2005, 01:48 AM
my one and only palythough ;_;(I can't find the game!)I used Cloud, Areith, and Nanaki(does that surprise anyone)till Arieth got stabbed while praying in an open area(yeah still won't pray near an open area cause of this)then I played with cloud, Tifa and Nanaki till I got vincent then Tifa was gone for Vincent, I actually got vincent as soon as i found out about him..which was like 15 mins. into training Tifa for my main party I think she grew 10 levels and by the end she was lv. 18..wow mine was such a low level later I tried to even out my levels yeah that didn't work either I only got her up two levels

OblivionKing
12-19-2005, 02:40 AM
Cloud(of course) Vincent and Yuffie once I got them.

Cloud kicks tail as a fighter and priest

Yuffie is my summoner thief

Vincent is the best mage ever

DJZen
12-19-2005, 05:15 AM
Are there even any inherent differences in the characters? Stats or anything?

Khaotic
12-19-2005, 07:21 AM
Yes, limit breaks.

Cloud, Cid, Yuffie.
Cloud, Cid, Tifa.

Markus. D
12-19-2005, 07:58 AM
Cloud (I WISH YOU DIDNT HAVE TO USE HIM!!!!!), Yuffie and Red XIII.

boys from the dwarf
12-19-2005, 08:38 AM
well at 1st i used cloud barret and Tifa then changed barret to aires then Tifa to Vincent then when aires died i used Tifa again
Thats exactly the same thing i did except i never used aeris at all.

Kheldar
12-19-2005, 08:41 AM
I prefer:

Cloud - if for only one reason then Omni-Slash... *drools*
Yuffie - Good all-rounder, fairly quick, decent strength and her Limits are cool too
Barret - Just for the sheer power of the guy.... I mean come on... all hail the power of Satellite Beam

Perducci
12-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Cloud, Cait Sith and either Cid or Barret.