PDA

View Full Version : Your best Christmas Memories

KentaRawr!
12-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Yes, X-Mas is on the way, and all of us will soon look under the tree to find that a vandal was in our homes, unwrapping the packages he left for us. But what are your BEST Christmas (Or any other holiday you celebrate this month.) memories?

Here are mine:

One day, in the little (Actually pretty huge.) city of Dayton Ohio, it didn't snow for the entire winter... but then, on Christmas Day, lo and behold, SNOW! Snow everywhere! :tongue: A great thing considering I loved snow at the time. Best X-Mas gift evar.

My next memory is a funny one. This will have to have some visualization.

First, think of a hallway. You have one door behind you, 2 doors on the left wall, a door leading to the bath room in front of you, and next to this bathroom door is another door. Now, before the first door, there is a staircase. Visualized the entire room? Good.

Now, you and your siblings wake up on X-Mas morning. You are 6, your sister 9, and your brother 10. You woke up first, and you woke up your sister, who woke up your brother. You all start to go down the stair case. Another visualization coming up.

The stair-case room... After a few feet down, you are on a flat surface. Then you turn to your left and go down about 5 feet. Then to your left is a hallway. Straight through the hallway is the kitchen, but on the left wall is a bathroom. To your right is a turn, and once you turn you see the next room and the front door. The front door being on the left wall. The room ahead is the living room, and there it is, the X-Mas tree!

Okay, back to the kids going down the staircase...

You and your siblings start to go down the staircase, but lookee there... your Dog Rubin discovered a stocking stuffer that was a chewy toy. But he's too small to reach it. When he sees you, he growls quite a bit... Your sister then says: "Stupid Rubin. That is for Pepper!" Pepper being her Dalmation. Pepper was asleep in the Living room you just saw in the visualization. Rubin woke up before him and smelled the chewy toy. Your siblings don't know what to do, but you decide to sneak by. (You being me. >_>) They say: "NICO! Come back!" but you keep on going. You manage to make it by them, but they still tell you to come back. You being convinced it's safe just goes back around the dog and right back to where your siblings are. >_> Both of them amazed at the fact that Rubin does NOT want to eat you! You say: "We can get by him." And then you go and sneak by Rubin again. Your siblings follow. We then continue to the Living room to see the Christmas Tree with presents under all it's glory! We wake up our Mom and celebrate X-Mas.

So basically what was funny here was the sneaking part.

Dreddz
12-18-2005, 09:15 PM
Waking up too see a PS2 under the tree...

Rainecloud
12-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Finding out that vandals had stolen the local Christmas Tree. xD

Although heartless, it made me giggle. :p Seriously, the tree was huge.

Venom
12-18-2005, 09:39 PM
The christmas's when my sister wasnt born...

KentaRawr!
12-18-2005, 09:44 PM
The christmas's when my sister wasnt born...

Had an argument with your sister, huh? Remember... Christmas is a time of joy! Just ask Santa to kill her for you. If he can sneak into your home, he can be a hitman.

Rainecloud
12-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Had an argument with your sister, huh? Remember... Christmas is a time of joy! Just ask Santa to kill her for you. If he can sneak into your home, he can be a hitman.

Doesn't Santa just leave bad boys and girls giant lumps of coal?

I don't remember contract killing being a part of Christmas...

smittenkitten
12-18-2005, 09:54 PM
My sister throwing my other sisters bra out the window and getting it stuck on the drain :laugh: and then 2 guys walk by 2 minutes later hahahahaha and when we got it back it was frozen! I laugh til this very day :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Slade
12-19-2005, 02:38 AM
The best Christmas(s) were when I was younger. Nowadays the feeling of Christmas is lost. Although I do feel it sometimes, usually pretty random. The forums have brought me a bit of Christmas spirit with all the 'jolly' avatars about (including my own). So perhaps theres still hope for me :)