PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Tactics in 3D

Paninipower123
12-19-2005, 01:31 AM
Ok I found this while on Newgrounds. Its a 3D version of a FFT type environment. Try it out. (its only a demo though)

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/84042

Just click **Play the Game**

Nanaki_XIII
12-19-2005, 03:11 AM
grr stupid random computer errors all right re-typing this
I give it a solid 7.5/10 the missing 2.5 came from these small flaws
1)the enimies seemes to have an annoying advantage
2)the healer should be allowed to heal themself
3)you should be allowed to choose you're party
4)the ability to change you're team or more than one battle be nice
other than those 4 slightly annoying flaws tis good, great loading time(took all of 30 seconds for me) once used to it even the slight advantage the enimies have seems like nothing and the symbols are easy to undertsand and memorize so to reallirate 7.5/10 fix up the small glitchs and boom solid 10/10(I'm easy on flash games on real games I'm MUCH harder)

Azure Chrysanthemum
12-19-2005, 07:54 AM
Not a bad little game, some flaws in the system (i.e. little variance in character ability) but pretty good for flash.

six underground
12-20-2005, 02:07 AM
FFT in 3d, with tall slim characters, fabulously rendered, detailed weapons and armor and FMVs is my dream :) but it seems that Square is stuffing FFT in the chest what with a new game occupying Ivalice..ff12 :) i wish they'd release a best of PS remakes like Anthology and put in FF6, 7 and Tactics...although ff6's lovely sprites were a big part of the game's charm. I believe 7 and tactics, although their graphics are already fine enough, would be mindblowing with like Advent Children style CG or something. :save:

Rase
12-21-2005, 11:00 PM
I played that a while back. Fun little demo that has some good potential. The Digis website (http://www.digisonline.com/) shows a few other things these guys are/were working on.

FireFox113
12-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Not that bad, but it could get better. Im disapointed in the graphics though. With todays tech, we can do anything, but those people walk like penguins!

dragon_slayer789
12-23-2005, 10:36 PM
i didnt like it i thought that it was slow and it was hard to tell who was on ur team squaresoft did better with fft and that was made 7 years ago

Rase
12-23-2005, 10:51 PM
And they are an actual company producing a commercial product, not some dudes having fun with Flash.