PDA

View Full Version : New drive?

Cloud Valentine
12-19-2005, 05:22 PM
Don't know if it's been mentioned (most likely has), but there seems to be a new drive form for Sora. It has both the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades, which to me suggests some connection with BHK:

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/kh/kh2/propaganda/kh2propaganda121405.html

Comments?

Edit: it's the middle picture in case you're wondering.

Anniexo
12-19-2005, 05:36 PM
ya i've seen some pic of sora using two keyblades

Craig
12-19-2005, 05:40 PM
I didn't realise the different drives used different Keyblades. I just assumed you could, well y'know. Choose.

Infact, in the screenshot at the bottom left isn't Sora using the Kingdom Key while still wearing the white costume?

EDIT: Maybe the main picture is just showing him with the Oathkeeper and Oblivion because they fit in with the colour scheme and want him to look pretty.

Cloud Valentine
12-19-2005, 05:49 PM
I saw that too, but with other drives I only saw them wield certain keyblades (red had oathkeeper, yellow had oblivion, can't remember what blue had). Also, it mentions the drive here and apparently it's called Ultima (note that there are spoilers here:http://www.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php?topic_id=24040502&union_id=2650

Edit: I'm not sure if the info is official though, as while some of the stuff seems plausible, some of it may be false.

Craig
12-19-2005, 05:52 PM
Scroll down to the comments. They say it's false. Although I imagine some it could be true.

Cloud Valentine
12-19-2005, 06:04 PM
Yeah, I just saw that *bangs head for being gullible*. I found a more reliable source at Wikipedia for drives:

Sora can "merge" with either Donald or Goofy to become a completely different version of himself. When merged with Goofy (Valor form, Brave form in Japan), he wields dual Keyblades (Kingdom Key and Oathkeeper by default), becomes a combo-chaining, full-offensive character type with additional attacks, dons red clothes, and cannot use magic. When merged with Donald (Wisdom form), his Keyblade's length increases and is wielded in the opposite hand, gains a massive magic attack boost, replaces the attack command with a command that lets him shoot a white magic bullet from the tip of the Keyblade, dons blue clothes, and glides across the floor instead of running. A third form, Master, combines the powers of Valor and Wisdom forms: two Keyblades can be wielded (Kingdom Key and Oblivion by default, with Oblivion appearing to be physically held), his clothes will turn yellow, and he will be able to fly. While Sora's Drive Bar will decrease more rapidly when in Master Form, he will wield greater power. A fourth form is called the Final Form. Not much is known about this form except that Oathkeeper and Oblivion are shown with it and that Sora dons whitish-silver clothes.

It says that Keyblades can be changed in both the Valor and Master forms, and seeing that the master form can fly, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'final' form can too.

SuperMillionaire
12-19-2005, 11:23 PM
I just saw that on Wikipedia too. He merges with Riku and Roxas (BHK).

RaidenWeb17
12-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Sweet.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
12-20-2005, 01:42 AM
the pic looks cool