PDA

View Full Version : Any Racing Fans ?

Dreddz
12-19-2005, 10:50 PM
Anyone else a racing fanatic ?
There seemed to be little Racing games recently, well, ones that are worth buying. But it seems that will be wrong in the next couple of months.
Moto GP 4 is coming out soon, as is GT5, actually, thats not really coming out very soon. I found GT4 too be the best installment, but there was no Online :(
Theres 2 games I think gain special attention.
One is Toca Race Driver 3, Toca Race Driver 2 is still one of my favourite racing games. It was just awesome.
Another, is Tourist Trophy, its the first Superbike racing game by the makers of GT. Looks pretty good so far....
So, anyone else like any games of a racing sort, I find most street racing games to be boring now......

Yuffie514
12-20-2005, 02:52 AM
i pretty much suck at racing games, except for when they're like Mario Kart style. i loved to knock Sherbets into the freezing water with Bob-Ombs in Mario Kart: Double Dash (GameCube).

Rusty
12-20-2005, 12:56 PM
I love racing games. I'm a huge fan of Gran Turismo - so I'm looking forward to being able to afford GT4. Need for Speed is not bad also. Those two are the best in my opinion.

Mo-Nercy
12-20-2005, 03:20 PM
On console I play GT, GT3, NFS:Hot Pursuit, NFSU.
At the arcades I play Initial D and Daytona USA (still)

I really like Initial D. It's way different from any other arcade racer you'll play because of the huge amount of control required.
I like Daytona because Advanced is an easy ass course to pwn people on.